Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 156votes)

Chikyuu no Houkago

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Time of the Earthalt 地球の放課後
Author: Yoshitomi Akihito
Artist: Yoshitomi Akihito
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most of humanity has been wiped out by mysterious dark monsters known only as "Phantoms." Four survivors, who may well be the last of the human race, have found one another and are sharing a quiet, peaceful existence. These survivors are a kind, dependable teenage boy called Masashi, two teenage girls, shyer Sanae and bolder Yaeko, and a little girl called Anna. They feel as though they're just living in a perpetual "after school" state, waiting for the rest of the human race to come home.
Go to Chikyuu no Houkago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will this live up to its promise? New Window wigjump
  • 2 Replies

259 Comments

YOSHITOMI Akihito doing a harem instead of the usual super hot yuri?
super followed

inb4 it turns out this was yuri after all.

Look  at the author name... Oh shit, Akihito, the ones made my favorite Eat Man. Insta followed.

YOSHITOMI Akihito doing a harem instead of the usual super hot yuri?

super followed

Wow...what a premise. Following this to see where it goes.

Actually, you'd need an estimated base population of roughly 497 people to maintain good genetic diversity and to assure for the survival of humanity.

IIIII (Al Gore Impression With A James Earl Jones Voice) IIIII

oooooOOOO *The More You Learn B$&@%#.* OOOOooooo

I think nobody is coming back. They're all probably dead from being killed by those "creatures".

Lol Adam has three Eves...

I love YOSHITOMI Akihito , and the girls he draws , and if i know this author , things are about to get steamy  :P

Pages 11 and 12 happens to me a lot @_@

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics