Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 212votes)

Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

Alt Names: alt Armed Girl's Machiavellismalt Busou Shoujo Machiavellismalt 무장소녀 마키아벨리즘alt 武装少女alt 武装少女マキャヴェリズムalt Тирания вооруженных девушек
Author: Kurokami Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Karuna
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy was originally a high school for high-class girls. When it became co-ed, the girls, out of fear, asked to be permitted to bring weapons to school. When that was enforced, a five-member vigilante corps-like organization called the "Supreme Five Swords" was also formed.
After many generations, the five swords eventually became a group which corrected problematic students, so the academy started proactively accepting such students in order to correct them.
Nomura Fudou was sent to that school after being part of a huge brawl. What will he do when the only options he has after enrolling are being expelled from that school as well, or being corrected the way the rest of the male students there were… by being forced to dress and act like girls!
Go to Busou Shoujo Machiavellism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Anime Adaptation Announced!!! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Help Cat scans before they Stall Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism !!! New Window Izaya ∞
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raws New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

OMG HE TALK BACK TO A GRILLLLLLL WHAT AN ASSSSSHOLLEEEEE

No he's not

OMG HE TALK BACK TO A GRILLLLLLL WHAT AN ASSSSSHOLLEEEEE

Alright the answer to the Empress's gender is

Spoiler

I figured it was something like that.

oh great, another asshole mc
i prefer the classic version

how is this dude an asshole MC? because he likes freedom? because he doesn't wanna follow those rediculous rules? because he's willing to floor girls who attack him? because he can smack talk?

shit man that's what makes him a great MC. plenty of room for comedy, light romance, and action.

much better than the classic version of some weak ass idiot punk who get's his ass whooped all the time while believing in the power of perseverance and getting dues ex machina power ups, while the side characters who can lay the smack down on the bad guys just sit back and do jack shit the hole time.

Spoiler

Nice Yandere :D i wonder if she have a nice boat;)

MC isn't an asshole at all. She attacked him, he could have snapped her spine and forced her to felate her own sword and he would still be in the right.

Between the two, I prefer idiots over assholes; Idiots are just stupid while assholes are both stupid and selfish.

Go read AIKI. There you will find an asshole MC who is not an idiot and one of the biggest trolls ever.

Thanks CAT Scans this is a good manga.

Now this is a good MC. I like him. I am excited to see what he will accomplish in this school hehehe

I agree with you. Between a wimpy harem MC and an MC full of confidence and badassness, I choose the later one. I also like how they don't draw him handsome, but with a villain look :) It's rather refreshing.

i see the potential so following for now. he also reminds me of my great master, tachibana rintaro,

but with the opposite attitude lol

What useless clueless wimps who stumble their way through adventures. Yea no thanks.

Between the two, I prefer idiots over assholes; Idiots are just stupid while assholes are both stupid and selfish.

oh great, another asshole mci prefer the classic version

What useless clueless wimps who stumble their way through adventures. Yea no thanks.

lol i do love girls and stuff but that bear is obviously the best character in this one 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

His luck when some of the girls that will like him in he future has a penis.

So Empress is either a guy who now poses as a girl, or is a girl that used to pose as a guy. Hmmm

Spoiler

oh great, another asshole mc
i prefer the classic version

This looks like Dragons Rioting

.....LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GONNA GET A BATTLE HAREM FOLKS!!!

Is it just me, or are new series requiring more and more suspension of disbelief these days?

art is nice, mc is badass, girls are moe, it aint original, but it got good stuff

She did say something about a wound that she or he couldn't recover from.

It's love yo.

So Empress is either a guy who now poses as a girl, or is a girl that used to pose as a guy. Hmmm

Who cares. Gonna follow this for the super pissed loli

or at least i hope it's a loli...

You do realize that this "she" you are referring to is in fact a guy... Check the bottom of page 28 to page 29....

holy s**t!! I'm getting it now D0=! He just wears makeup like a girl because they were forced by the 5 sword girls. Damn. Oh well, it doesn't matter now that I've read the rest, but I do like my ugly female chars getting some limelight. Too bad =0(. Thanks for the clarification though =03.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics