Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 50votes)

Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Cosmos

Alt Names: alt 大好きです!!魔法天使こすもすalt นางฟ้าจอมเวทที่รัก!! คอสมอสalt Daisuki Desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumosualt I Love You!! Magical Angel Cosmosalt 我爱你!魔法天使cosmos
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akikaze Cosmos is a regular elementary student who also helps take care of the hostel that her mom operates in the town of Hanami. She is incredibly responsible for her age and seems much mature than the other older residents of the hostel, like the high school girl Soyokaze, the college drunk Sonoko, and the pervert Raita. Everything about this hostel and the town of Hanami seems normal except that everything outside of the town is a nuclear desert where no one is allowed to enter. But when Cosmos unwillingly wanders into the lifeless desert, she is somehow transformed into a magical angel.
Go to Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Cosmos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just wondering New Window jaykie13
  • 1 Replies

82 Comments

poor familiar...and she's so cute too.

Man I completely forgot about this.  Now I have to reread it from the start since I don't remember much of the story. 

You're not the only one.

well the problem is the person was called kami instead of ikaros not that rare in spin off but look at the description it doesn't even say a sequel to it or batato doesnt call this a sequel so its more of a spinoff than anything.

*looking at the RAW*

what if I said one character is the EXACT same at the SnO ? (the difference is probably a different world / dimension or something, can't read the raw)

(have a guess who is it)

Man I completely forgot about this.  Now I have to reread it from the start since I don't remember much of the story. 

This certainly has the tone whiplash SnO had.

aaah TaruTaru apron !! (chap. 5)

IT LIVES!

Yes, it lives...but one character is dying right now (or so it seems)

IT LIVES!

\o/

IT LIVES!

So, WWW should have never dropped this.

the "another world" Sugata wished for ?

• F_C likes this

...no more updates ?

ITS A SPIN OFF i repeat a SPINOFF cuz no one would read Sora no Otoshimono if they spoiled the ending before they even reach the end jeez get it right.

To be fair, SnO could have ended in Japan for all we know and we're only getting the translations now.

Maybe it's like Black Cat and To-Love Ru, where some characters and even the names of them get used in other story.

or they said kami-sama because kami=god and they worshiped here s a god. so when talking with respect you would say kami-sama same as you would call a king my lord or sire

well the problem is the person was called kami instead of ikaros not that rare in spin off but look at the description it doesn't even say a sequel to it or batato doesnt call this a sequel so its more of a spinoff than anything.

Maybe it's like Black Cat and To-Love Ru, where some characters and even the names of them get used in other story.

why not ? it's still possible ...

considering there's prequel series for manga / LN / novel ...

we know what will happen, and still reading it ...

6 years ago, watermelon, Icaros, and perverted curse ...

(tough, there's a chance for "another world" type story, so being said as "spin off" also make sense)

and here I thought it'd be something serious.

Well, this is Minazuki Sensei we are talking about. It's his style. :)
From what I saw in the RAWs, next chapters are gonna be getting more and more serious though, so look forward to them. And yeah, here's the new chapter's link if someone wanna download instead of reading online. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ubhiiqybumg0k18

and here I thought it'd be something serious.

ITS A SPIN OFF i repeat a SPINOFF cuz no one would read Sora no Otoshimono if they spoiled the ending before they even reach the end jeez get it right.

why not ? it's still possible ...

considering there's prequel series for manga / LN / novel ...

we know what will happen, and still reading it ...

6 years ago, watermelon, Icaros, and perverted curse ...

(tough, there's a chance for "another world" type story, so being said as "spin off" also make sense)

Yay an update!!

Spoiler

Yay an update!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

this is actually pretty awesome!

Spoiler

no you don't,they onloy said it was solved,it was obvious from the start it was going to be solved.but don't you find it strange sohara and tomoki didn't appear yet?even mikako was shown already(talking through the phone with sugata).and given whats happening in sora no otoshimono now(ch 71)

Spoiler

It's Sora no Otoshimono spin-off, and btw here are the download links for chapter 9 and 10: :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dechn65p5yopy2b
http://www.mediafire.com/?mp8poj41px3i1vy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics