Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 91votes)

Tokiwa Kitareri!!

Alt Names: alt トキワ来たれり!!
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokiwa Yasaka lives in an unusual time, and according to his dreams, it's about to become even stranger. He's been having a dream of a woman called Rein ever since the robot Deus Ex Machina III came to his home. He and Machina attend the same school, where their other classmates include a secret ninja (Kanata Kusanagi) and a sorcerian (Haruka Yata). When Tokiwa, the robot, the ninja, and the sorcerian rush to rescue the student council president from a demon, the boys find that they've all been having the same dream! What is going to happen to their world?
Go to Tokiwa Kitareri!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The other One shots New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

143 Comments

People die if they are killed

- Emiya shirou

Nooo-Meme-04.jpg

MACHINA!!!

Replaced what other chick, where?

I think he means the chapter cover?

Meguru has considerable less screen time now.

I think he means the chapter cover?

Interesting how Rein immediately replaced the other chick.

Interesting how Rein immediately replaced the other chick.

moREG9r.gif

*sniff* ...please don't die, Machina.

29, no? O.o

I want more~~~ And thank you so much for the update!

Last page (before credit page) is potato/doesn't work.

Thanks mate, this manga still need some more before the plot become clear but it is indeed getting more interesting mmm...

Thank you for the updates ^^

Spoiler

The Elder explains it like this there are many classes and levels of using ki. There's the invoker of ki (formerly kenichi), release of ki (miu), and ki holding (masters and currently kenichi). This does not mean that Kenichi is now a master class. It means Kenichi's use of ki is master class. The Elder confirmed that kenichiwas not a master and that he still has a ways to go. Kenichi also stated that he doesn't know how to use it properly when he says, "just being able to knead it without knowing how to use it is pointless." One more thing Sho was said to expel about the same amount of ki as a low ranking master class, but he was still considered a disciple. (a high class disciple)

i just start reading this manga

so far what can i confirm this manga has problem with the integration

the story and characters are not working well,i understand Matsuena is trying to create a super human group story (opposite from Kenichi which is martial art) however every elements in the story are out of place , i prefer for the glasses MC to started as underdog characters first he treated as stranger and recruited his friends (the mage and ninja) as his ally in later story, its more feasible that way. until the author can set the setting on straight line this manga still confusing

I can definitely agree. Looking back, HSDK had some issues with its narrative besides the ending however it was nothing like this. If Matsuena had the leway to end HSDK like it needed, I doubt this would be as bad as it is now. 

i just start reading this manga

so far what can i confirm this manga has problem with the integration

the story and characters are not working well,i understand Matsuena is trying to create a super human group story (opposite from Kenichi which is martial art) however every elements in the story are out of place , i prefer for the glasses MC to started as underdog characters first he treated as stranger and recruited his friends (the mage and ninja) as his ally in later story, its more feasible that way. until the author can set the setting on straight line this manga still confusing

I made the mistake of looking at the raws earlier, and I can tell you that he will, but it will be at a cost that will make you sad. I will say no more.

Spoiler

Will the glasses MC get a power anytime soon or just goof around for 50 chapters?

I made the mistake of looking at the raws earlier, and I can tell you that he will, but it will be at a cost that will make you sad. I will say no more.

Geez Rein, you're gonna poke someones eye out with those nips!

You can always rely on Matsuena-sensei for a good laugh. Awesome chapter!!

Will the glasses MC get a power anytime soon or just goof around for 50 chapters?

Rein seems strange, although she belongs to the science category she does more ninja things than Kanata.

Oh man. This is... adorable. And awesome! And adorable. 

Spoiler

oh koukin i think his name is but yeah that guy is still essentially a disciple, tho the time skips did piss me off quite a bit and the fact we didn't get to see him progress through expert to master level at all. 

Yeah i still find that last chapters so bs I was mad how the manga basically got axed when they could of kept going. I just hate when they do the classic time skip not showing how he master it but I'll just chalk it up to time skip power up. but stronger actually no on mangafox (no wars plz) we had this talk and we figure this out. Say if that manga was an MMO Kenichi would be classified as a Tank while Miu would be classified as a DPS now while tanks are strong they have to wear down their opponents to the point they are tired if they can or else they are finish,on the other hand dps may or not be strong like tanks can actually deliver much more powerful strikes tho at a sacrifice of not having ability to take the pain. Now Miu on the other hand she can take the pain and then some thanks to her being a furinji.

Spoiler

This looks interesting

*follows*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics