Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 49votes)

Fate/strange Fake

Alt Names:
Author: Narita Ryohgo & Type-Moon
Artist: Morii Shizuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the end of the third Grail War, a group of magi separate from the London based Mage Association decided that they would copy the ritual. They only managed to copy part of the ritual, which lead to the loss of the Saber class and further loss of the definition of a "Hero." The magi eventually infiltrated the U.S. Government and for two hundred years manipulated events in Snowfield, California to replicate the Sacred Land needed to generate a Grail.

Alternate Story:
> Fate/stay night ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fatestay-night-r2340 )
Go to Fate/strange Fake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

Pretty sure he is supposed to be the

Spoiler

Spoiler

Actually, Rider is something more than that.

Spoiler

Pretty sure he is supposed to be the
Spoiler

1. I'm having serious problems with Enkidu, I'm gay for Enkidu damn it!
[...]

IIRC there's some current debate over whether or not Enkidu and Gilgamesh were supposed to be gay for each other or not in the Mesopotamian myths this all comes from. So you're possibly not alone there; if nothing else Gil may be with you.

It looks like there's some confusion over mythological Enkidu's gender as well (he? it? he and she?) so honestly the 'real' Gil and Enkidu turn into a sort of choose-your-own-shipping option.

Spoiler

Fist bumping of cosmic proportions incoming.

Is it still "fist bumping" when entire forests and such get blown away, or do you have to start calling it something else?

Spoiler

WOOHOOOO

So Gligamesh's best friend?

Fist bumping of cosmic proportions incoming.

1. I'm having serious problems with Enkidu, I'm gay for Enkidu damn it!

2. Soon, best besties epic fight!! Gil Vs Enkidu! Hype!

3. ZELRETCH!! WOW! I didn't know he was the one in the chair!! Wow, this was a surprise for me. True magic, gentlemen. That thing takes you everywhere.

4. Ayaka is a hottie. Not that is a surprise to anyone...

Wow, not only we get Enkidu but also Zeltretch as well.

Also nice reference to Extra CCC (With Berserker Enkidu)

So Gligamesh's best friend?

Strange fake is probably the best Fate adaptation so far. Hell I'd even say it's better than the tsukihime and kara no kyoukai manga. The actual VN is faaaaaaar less interesting and original than this is turning out to be too. 

It's a Narita work, "weird and unique" is his bread and butter.

By the standards of Nasuverse, id say they are average

At least they made a pretense of loving her lol. In the Nasuverse that's a big effort for mage parents!

Strange fake is probably the best Fate adaptation so far. Hell I'd even say it's better than the tsukihime and kara no kyoukai manga. The actual VN is faaaaaaar less interesting and original than this is turning out to be too. 

That's one of the worst parent I've ever seen.

By the standards of Nasuverse, id say they are average

That's one of the worst parent I've ever seen.

No, it's not. Chapter 5 was translated recently.

Uh, no? I read chapter 5 ages ago. Unless you mean this one was done by another group or something.

Erika is that you

185?cb=20140723070548&format=webp

Is this supposed to be an April's fool joke? The same chapter was uploaded months ago.

No, it's not. Chapter 5 was translated recently.

Is this supposed to be an April's fool joke? The same chapter was uploaded months ago.

I don't understand who that Caster is supposed to be. 

And did they casually mention Shirou ? Or at least the hero Emiya ?

And this loli (probably fake too) is awesome.^^

Anyway, I've read the exposition of the character by Narita, but I didn't know there was a "real" light novel. I. MUST. READ.

(I'm talking about this : http://nakulas.blogspot.fr/2013/07/fate-strange-fake.html )

Here is your answer: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_(Fate/strange_fake)

Anyway, I've read the exposition of the character by Narita, but I didn't know there was a "real" light novel. I. MUST. READ.

(I'm talking about this : http://nakulas.blogspot.fr/2013/07/fate-strange-fake.html )

That novel is the 2008 one, which was expanded recently with the actual volume 1 of Fate/Strange Fake. It doesn't have some added scenes, like the loli appearence in this chapter about Caster, but you can still read it - the upcoming Rider and Lancer chapters are pretty much the same in both versions.

This is so awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the servants!, is anybody translating the new novel??

Here's the fan translation so far: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake?p=44168&viewfull=1#post44168

This is so awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the servants!, is anybody translating the new novel??

Strange fake is one of the best Fate spin-off ever
The Servants are ALL messed up, not counting the "True" ones
I mean, the Spanish Influenza as a Rider? Who could have this crazy awesome idea?

Also, Narita. Just... Narita

Actually, Rider is something more than that.

Spoiler

Strange fake is one of the best Fate spin-off ever

The Servants are ALL messed up, not counting the "True" ones

I mean, the Spanish Influenza as a Rider? Who could have this crazy awesome idea?

Also, Narita. Just... Narita

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics