Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 90votes)

He is a High School Girl

Alt Names: alt Él Es una Chica de Preparatoria
Author: Baek Young-Min
Artist: Baek Young-Min
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Choi Kang-Bae is a famous high school hooligan feared by everyone. Nevertheless, he has a huge "sister complex", which urges him to protect her sister, whatever the price... Only, how does he plan to take care of her when she studies in a high school only for girls?

Tr:Choi Kang-Bae okulunda serseri tipli, kavgayı seven, güçlü biridir. Ama kızkardeşine karşı çok korumacı olduğu halde onu istediği gibi koruyamaz çünkü kardeşi kız lisesine gitmektedir. Choi Kang-Bae bir gün kardeşini zorbalığa uğrarken görür ve kararını verir ne pahasına olursa olsun kardeşini koruyacaktır, kız kılığına girmesi gerekse bile!

http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/highschool
Go to He is a High School Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic pick up this series New Window makaveli4all
  • 0 Replies
Topic He is a high school girl Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

245 Comments

The black haired one suspects much.

PUNCH HER AGAIN!

Edward voiceover?

maybe he is late on the mutation XD

Maybe he has a naturally high voice? Me, I'm reading all of his lines in Romi Park's voice!

Edward voiceover?

what about the voice?!

Maybe he has a naturally high voice? Me, I'm reading all of his lines in Romi Park's voice!

Does the sister suspect something from the get-go? She did look a bit surprised, though it might just be surprised at the resemblance.

He probably waxed his legs for this. Dedication.

I’ve been wondering what does this comic reminds me of and yeah it reminds me of Pretty Face by the wonderful author of Mx0.

On a side note I detest Korean webcomic format and panel layouts but this strip made me appreciate cases of it a bit.

Spoiler

Finally!!!! Now he is officially a high school girl. 

Our protagonist needs to put that blonde bitch in her place.

I hope the blondie gets whats coming to her

what about the voice?!

"Integrity   Honesty"

the irony pffft

The train molester is the vice principal... ROFL

This blonde bitch...

tumblr_lq5k48FAt01qdf6w8o1_r1_500.gif

How did the two of them fit inside the locker?!

It's a mystery locker. :)

How did the two of them fit inside the locker?!

Choi Dal Dal? >.>

Dirty old man finally stepped in.

LMAO! He's so boned if Kang-Hee ever finds out. XD

...I'm guessing that's the principal? I would assume this is his official "in" into the school. Heh. 

In different genre this situation could be scary

Indeed.

Gentle warning: Do NOT drink anything when reading Chapter 8 or you'll choke.

In different genre this situation could be scary

Pretty sure you never throw a punch at someone and do it with intent for it to stop RIGHT at when it touches them... :/

because we all know that to throw a good punch, you have to aim past them so your momentum builds up and it hurts more :D 

on topic, love this series. so glad I picked it up! haven't read anything from EGS in years, and forgot how HQ they do :D Thanks team, oyy oyyy kusuuu, thanks bruh

"That woman's lipstick has a nice tint." LMAO! Better not lose your main objective, Mr. ProtagonistMan. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics