Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 79votes)

Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru

Alt Names: alt この世界がゲームだと俺だけが知っているalt Bu Dünyanın Oyun Olduğunu Bilen Tek Kişiyimalt Eu sou o único que sabe que este mundo é um jogoalt I Am the Only One Who Knows This World Is a Gamealt Только я знаю, что этот мир - игра
Author: Usber
Artist: Ichizen
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem Harem
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sagara Soma is a hardcore gamer, who spends basically all of his time playing or thinking about games. Since he was a child, he's thought of how great it would be to really live in a game world. One day, when he breaks a promise to his cousin Maki in order to play video games, his wish comes true. "New Communicate Online," also known as "Neko-Mimi-Neko," is the game he was playing at the time. Neko-Mimi-Neko is well known for its trick quests, occasional unfairly high level enemies, and many bugs, all of which combine to make players die over and over again. Now that Soma seems to literally be a starting character in the game world, will he re-spawn after death, or actually die? Luckily, he knows just about everything there is to know about the world of Neko-Mimi-Neko, so he may be able to make the unfairness in the game work to his advantage!
Go to Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window Josh Thomson
  • 1 Replies

87 Comments

You say 'player harassment', but all I'm hearing is 'pure genius'.XD

Awesome idea, though, using player expectations and prejudices this way. Probably could have been made better with an overarching quest line following you assisting the bandit, with the bandit furthering the misunderstanding for her own gain, while the player, operating on existing prejudice, never realizes he's being misled, and effectively accumulating negative reputation and karma the further and further he goes along with it without overcoming his existing prejudice. Or maybe they even choose to go in that direction, effectively becoming a bandit themselves!

The cavalcade of wishing artifacts was pretty hilarious, too.

Eh, I kinda thought that it was just... lame when they brought up all those wish-granting artifacts. I just face-palmed when I saw the Dragon Balls. 

Seriously though, I'm guessing that the light novel version of it did that, because the web novel version didn't explain anything. It was so vague and did not describe how the protag got into the world at all. I'm guessing that the author couldn't think of anything original, and knew he couldn't make anything original as to how the protagonist went into the game world, so he decided to make some really shitty way satirically. This way, he could cover ineptitude with comedy.

Eh, I mean, overall, I enjoy this series a lot, but that the first chapter of the manga is different than how the other chapters are.

Good sense of humor and a "unique" shitty game setting. Looking good (?)

You say 'player harassment', but all I'm hearing is 'pure genius'.XD

Awesome idea, though, using player expectations and prejudices this way. Probably could have been made better with an overarching quest line following you assisting the bandit, with the bandit furthering the misunderstanding for her own gain, while the player, operating on existing prejudice, never realizes he's being misled, and effectively accumulating negative reputation and karma the further and further he goes along with it without overcoming his existing prejudice. Or maybe they even choose to go in that direction, effectively becoming a bandit themselves!

The cavalcade of wishing artifacts was pretty hilarious, too.

A lot of RPG mangas and anime are popping up lately, guess it's the latest trend for a while now

as a historian and sociologist, I can tell you that literary works (novels, comics, etc.) are a reflection of society in which they are created, in some cases fall into a literary movement critical of contemporary society, such as the Latin American magical realism as part of the postcolonial discourse.

Hmm. I'll give one a shot. Following~

A lot of RPG mangas and anime are popping up lately, guess it's the latest trend for a while now

They've been around for a while now, fan translations are simply way behind the curve since most of them start as web/light novels.

That said, like other mangas/animes following the trade, I don't expect much out of it. Just the usual Mary Sue uber-awesome MC in a world that magically suits him. Who knows, maybe I'll be proven wrong.

I like how the girl that is trying to kill her pulled a Dio Brando. XD

??? why put up mangas when they got no chapters?

Maybe there'll be a release soon, that's why

Finally, manga adaption is here.

??? why put up mangas when they got no chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics