Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

So she wants Solork to lead a war where he lose but not completely alright

With condition where the loser country still have holding ground against the winner one

I mean how really

And from the other point of view, Solork will still be treated as failure too even if he success on this

me wants to know  :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yatori is very loyal to the Empire. not only to her. 

me wants to know  :D

Yeah, that's going to be the scary part in all of this. Ikta is probably the person Yatori trusts the most, and at the same time, is also the one who knows him best(its actually amazing that no romantic elements have developed between these two, at least in the typical sense), so in the end, will she be on board with Chamille's and Ikta's plan? Or will she eventually figure it out and precede to oppose them, for the sake of her country?

Spoiler

To point out something Ikta did in the novel, but not here:

Spoiler

Yatori is very loyal to the Empire. not only to her. 

i dont like the princess ,i dont know why 

That's why i dont like manga adaptation of LN, they omit a lot of things that are kinda important.

Anyway looking how this LN got manga and someone here mentioned anime, i bet that in some not far away future it will be licensed, not that there is a lot of translated chapters. On baka-tsuki they have only 1 volume + prologue and 1 chapter from 2nd and 3rd volume >..>

Spoiler

Yeah, that's going to be the scary part in all of this. Ikta is probably the person Yatori trusts the most, and at the same time, is also the one who knows him best(its actually amazing that no romantic elements have developed between these two, at least in the typical sense), so in the end, will she be on board with Chamille's and Ikta's plan? Or will she eventually figure it out and precede to oppose them, for the sake of her country?

I guess it's true when they say " behind every badass is a loli" haha.

Chapter 14

That's... the perfect role for Sorlock.

The princess is actually a genius in disguise.

Now I'm hyped for more.

Spoiler

Ok so now i'm getting a Code Geass vibe, and we all know how that ends. I just hope this manga doesn't become too predictable now that an ending has been proposed. It's not fun knowing what's going to happen in the end it just makes everything up to it just a little less exciting.

The princess is cute. If only she was 5 years older...

Chapter 14

That's... the perfect role for Sorlock.

The princess is actually a genius in disguise.

Now I'm hyped for more.

is the princess a masochist?  She has been strangled by solork but still happy when saw him..

Nah, probably use the princess to overthrow the current king cause he probably understands that a princess as a hostage is too little of a threat for a corrupt monarch.

Ugh, actually...
Spoiler

B-BAKA!

If Solork also involved in kidnaping the princess, the princess wouldn't be safe right now....

Nah, probably use the princess to overthrow the current king cause he probably understands that a princess as a hostage is too little of a threat for a corrupt monarch.

If Solork also involved in kidnaping the princess, the princess wouldn't be safe right now....

I want to see more of Ikta and Yatori's relationship. They're both awesome.

Please author we all want the Solork x Yatori ship, make it happend

Doesn't she just cut their neck and stabbed their chest? Not really cutting them into pieces.

By the way I'm pretty hyped for the anime.

Spoiler

Look again

Great manga, my only complaint is that it's always ridiculous watching a frail looking pubescent girl cleave multiple armoured & fully grown men into pieces with a one-handed sword. She just wouldn't have the body strength for that, hell a muscle bound 6'2 dudebro wouldn't have the strength for that. Executioners beheading people with two-handed axes sometimes took two, three, even four swings to completely sever the head, that's why the guillotine was invented. The first swing would've been deflected by or lodged itself stuck in armour/bone/sinew. Now if she was somehow superhuman and had the strength of 10 men, the sword would probably chip and then break on the third or fourth swing.

/rant

Doesn't she just cut their neck and stabbed their chest? Not really cutting them into pieces.

By the way I'm pretty hyped for the anime.

Kinda silly how the entire royal bodyguard squad got killed by Yatori while the rest of her own squad and her friends were standing around. But hey, it's less dumb than the leader of said royal bodyguard saying his entire plan in his dying breath and Ikta saying he was sympathetic.  Good ol' manga logic :P

Look at how they were positioned as well as the location of the Princess. They couldn't risk friendly fire whatsoever and Yatori was the superior melee combatant. Ikta himself stated that he knew why they would rebel and was sympathetic to them precisely because he harbored the same thoughts. Did you forget that the only, and I mean the only reason he's even in the army is due solely to Yatori right? He never asked for any of this yet is still following the path of an army officer because of her.

Oh and the rebel commander didn't actually reveal anything to Ikta. Hell he was the one questioning Ikta as to why their plans were seen through. You'd know that if you actually bothered to read rather than just shoehorning the plot to "Good ol' manga logic."

Kinda silly how the entire royal bodyguard squad got killed by Yatori while the rest of her own squad and her friends were standing around. But hey, it's less dumb than the leader of said royal bodyguard saying his entire plan in his dying breath and Ikta saying he was sympathetic.  Good ol' manga logic :P

It's kinda hard to get the transition from novel to visual in this case, and I don't think her background has been explained enough.

Spoiler

Great manga, my only complaint is that it's always ridiculous watching a frail looking pubescent girl cleave multiple armoured & fully grown men into pieces with a one-handed sword. She just wouldn't have the body strength for that, hell a muscle bound 6'2 dudebro wouldn't have the strength for that. Executioners beheading people with two-handed axes sometimes took two, three, even four swings to completely sever the head, that's why the guillotine was invented. The first swing would've been deflected by or lodged itself stuck in armour/bone/sinew. Now if she was somehow superhuman and had the strength of 10 men, the sword would probably chip and then break on the third or fourth swing.

/rant

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics