Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

Inb4 Ikuta gets succ from the tribal girl.

Yeah after you posted that I did the same.  Probably will stop reading this series for awhile.

Huge massive gigantic spoilers for people that just can't control themselves like me.  Seriously read this at your own risk!

Spoiler

Thank you for typing all that. I don't like any character in this except for Ikta, so I'm fine with things playing out like that, if not glad actually.

Fuck I read the spoilers on some forum and it totally killed my motivation to continue reading this. 

Yeah after you posted that I did the same.  Probably will stop reading this series for awhile.

Huge massive gigantic spoilers for people that just can't control themselves like me.  Seriously read this at your own risk!

Spoiler

Apparently all the princesses and chiefs are loli's I guess.

It's called pedophilia , and kt' s a crime

Uh... nope it isn't.

Pedophilia is a psychological condition, which is not a crime unless you are into thought crimes.

What you're probably thinking about is molestation, which is a crime.

what r u talkin bout m8? dat loli dude

It's called pedophilia , and kt' s a crime

seems to have a light novel version at 8 volumes in its original language. at leats volume 8 came out this month at least

Fuck I read the spoilers on some forum and it totally killed my motivation to continue reading this. 

link please!

The last page called her "the last princess of the Katjvarna Empire", so I guess abdication and/or exile followed by the establishment of a republic is in order. History has a good share of similar situations.

I was interpretting it as the current regime will fall down together with her and Solork. But you are right, it could also be understood as the country would be history. Interesting. All the foreshadowing yet still so open for possibilities

Now the thing is who will take the helm afterwards, because the princess seems to plan to fake being pro-war, thus she and Solork will "go down" together at the end of all this.

The last page called her "the last princess of the Katjvarna Empire", so I guess abdication and/or exile followed by the establishment of a republic is in order. History has a good share of similar situations.

More like out of the blue start losing the war so much that all the politicians in the country has to agree to forfeit the war, but remain strong enough that the victor won't think about rushing over and take over the entire country. At the same time the influence of all the corrupted people who support the war will collapse.

Now the thing is who will take the helm afterwards, because the princess seems to plan to fake being pro-war, thus she and Solork will "go down" together at the end of all this.
Such an interesting twist.

Maybe Mathew together with the pretty boy sniper and the two other girl would be the next figure head since they were build up as the righteous.

No, no. The plan is making an undefeatable general losing a major/decisive battle. From that, the current army will lose both the morale and influence while they are still big enough. At that moment, the princess will jump out pesuade the king and counsil to end the war by paying compensation or something. With that merit, she will undoubtly become crowned princess and have great influence.

More like out of the blue start losing the war so much that all the politicians in the country has to agree to forfeit the war, but remain strong enough that the victor won't think about rushing over and take over the entire country. At the same time the influence of all the corrupted people who support the war will collapse.

Such an interesting twist.

P.S: 1AM was a bad time to comment things. Now that I read again your interpretation is mostly similar to mine, except for how the end of the war will resolve

So from what i understand.
The princess want Solork to lead the army into a planned defeat in a war that she is about to start so that she could use the foreign power to do all the reform's dirty works for her.
After that she would use the well reserved military power to start another war to claim back  her country independence, clamming herself the tile of the liberator.

55265927.jpg

Oh and Solork would surely be disposed after he got his job done.

No, no. The plan is making an undefeatable general losing a major/decisive battle. From that, the current army will lose both the morale and influence while they are still big enough. At that moment, the princess will jump out pesuade the king and counsil to end the war by paying compensation or something. With that merit, she will undoubtly become crowned princess and have great influence.

So from what i understand.
The princess want Solork to lead the army into a planned defeat in a war that she is about to start so that she could use the foreign power to do all the reform's dirty works for her.
After that she would use the well reserved military power to start another war to claim back  her country independence, clamming herself the tile of the liberator.

55265927.jpg

Oh and Solork would surely be disposed after he got his job done.

So I just read this mango today, and I can make a conclusion...
Spoiler

Well look at Japan and Germany today.

Economy, Technology, Engineering, etc. all at the top.

Why do you think people buy German and Japanese cars above all else?

well thats because the one who demanded the unconditional surrender happens to have humility and help the one's who they vanquish,,in the form of recovery aid "Marshal plan"..well from what i already read the kioka republic seems resembles that country "USA".. 

The princess is cute. If only she was 5 years older...

what r u talkin bout m8? dat loli dude

I mean how really

America, **** yeah?!?  

Semi-jokes aside, basically, they need to gut the current political structure *including* the parts outside of direct political control (e.g. the nobility and other established power centers) that the monarchy can't touch normally without causing civil war.

So instead, start a war, lose by enough, but not too much (that's the tricky part), and restructure / start anew.  I'm skeptical of the plan's value though, considering the millions of Japanese and Germans that perished in WWII, not to mention the gargantuan amounts of property damage caused or the opportunity costs involved.

Now I really want to know, but at the same time I feel as if I shouldn't know because you make it sound as something big enough for me to drop my jaw for it, God damn it.

You can always wait until volume 7, which would be around chapter 90 in the manga assuming the pace stay consistent :)

yeah..and it only works if the enemy doesnt demand unconditional surrender or utter destruction like what happen to what ? "Japan!"

Well look at Japan and Germany today.

Economy, Technology, Engineering, etc. all at the top.

Why do you think people buy German and Japanese cars above all else?

So she wants Solork to lead a war where he lose but not completely alright

With condition where the loser country still have holding ground against the winner one

I mean how really

And from the other point of view, Solork will still be treated as failure too even if he success on this

yeah..and it only works if the enemy doesnt demand unconditional surrender or utter destruction like what happen to what ? "Japan!"

Spoiler

Now I really want to know, but at the same time I feel as if I shouldn't know because you make it sound as something big enough for me to drop my jaw for it, God damn it.

Hah the manga is starting to prep readers on future events with the last couple of pages. And no I'm not talking about the war!

I have to admit, this I didn't expect.

Japanese media is full of Imperial Nostalgia, the idea that empires have something noble or cool about them. If enemies, they are glorious and efficient. If allies, they are the example to follow, better than those weak, corrupt and stupid democracies!

This is the first time I see: "Nope, our empire is beyond hope. The emperor is a useless jerk, the cabinet is full of corrupt nobles that only seek to protect their privileges, and the military is just a tool to preserve that power at the cost of the whole country. So it's better that we crush that Imperial Nostalgia if we want to have a better future. National pride? Forget it, the welfare of the people is more important than that".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics