Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

The idea/system of Japanese "Kami" is similar to the other polyhteistic religions where the "gods" are neither omnipotent nor omniscient or omnipresent. Afaik only the Christian god has all these 3 attributes, Jahwe and Allah are lacking in one or the other category. Jahwe is only a second rate "god",too, because he's kinda a god only for a specific kinship (the Jews) and he doesn't claim that he's the only god. Instead, he only wants the Jews to worship him and not other gods (monolatrism : -> worshipping of only 1 deity out of many).

hmm, what you're saying isnt totally true. Allah is an arabic word meaning God, and basically the same one as the christian god, but with a new prophet that change a few things. Jahwe, or Yahve or Jehovah, are all versions of the same name, YHWH that is written in old hebrew, in the Bible. and that is also basically the same God as the christian one. the difference between the 3 religions is more about how many prophets are accepted, and traditions etc... and God does have the 3 attributes in all those religions. ;)

wait wait, that right at the end, was a ...

Spoiler

Kami-sama claiming too have little knowledge but I thought god is omniscient...

The idea/system of Japanese "Kami" is similar to the other polyhteistic religions where the "gods" are neither omnipotent nor omniscient or omnipresent. Afaik only the Christian god has all these 3 attributes, Jahwe and Allah are lacking in one or the other category. Jahwe is only a second rate "god",too, because he's kinda a god only for a specific kinship (the Jews) and he doesn't claim that he's the only god. Instead, he only wants the Jews to worship him and not other gods (monolatrism : -> worshipping of only 1 deity out of many).

But back to the Kami. As the manga shows us

Spoiler

Christ, that bento box is so high that if an islamic terrorist were to see it he would crash an hijacked plane against it. Ps: fuck black humor.

imouto ga kita!!!!

If she's what defends the world from danger then I feel the danger must be equally pathetic.

Incidentally have they ever gone into what it means to be sacrificed?  I mean so far it's just meant that he has to crash at her place.  WTF does she even get out of that normally?

Calling a sit-up a pull-up kek

24/3/2017

Dear god, you suck.

Yours truly, Duracell Bunny. 

If you have a godly power, I'm pretty certain that's not how you're supposed to use it...

Um so....WHEN DO THEY BANG?

It's a LOVE COMEDY genre.

Spoiler

Wimpiest.  God.  Ever.

Spoiler

Um so....WHEN DO THEY BANG?

What, don't you people know that maids are supposed to be able to stop time or something?

I'm pretty sure the fact that maids are capable of teleportation and stopping time is well established.

Spoiler

It makes me think you can teleport or something...

Well, I am a maid after all.

What, don't you people know that maids are supposed to be able to stop time or something?

Can someone explain to me why are you guys complaining

Because this manga is titled "Love comedy that I can't complain about" so doing it is FUCKING META

Can someone explain to me why are you guys complaining about 3 school chapters? Because that's all we have right now.

And it's not even that bad, yet.

You have a point . . . In my case, because I was drawn in by the unusual premise.  I don't read shounen ecchi harem formula manga; I started reading this because it seemed like maybe this was managing not to be one. 

So when they do the utterly standard cliche "the unusual girl follows him to school" routine, immediately after we start up the elements of a harem, I'm like "This is not what I signed up for".  Especially with things like

Spoiler

All that stuff that the manga was about seems to be drifting away into the breeze and instead we have one of those typical fox spirit girls or something except without cute ears and tail.

Amazeballs

Can someone explain to me why are you guys complaining about 3 school chapters? Because that's all we have right now.

And it's not even that bad, yet.

With that, all extras are done. Next up are the main chapters!

Thanks for picking this up.

With that, all extras are done. Next up are the main chapters!

ANwMFyp.png?1

Pretty much.

oh, so it's intentionally different from the original work...

Why are there two chapter 23s?

Wrongly-updated chapter. Deleted it already.

Why are there two chapter 23s?

This is pretty deep, hear me out. If we look at the Holocaust from a cultural matter, in particular on the role of God in the modern world, the systematical extermination of millions of people without a divine intervention of biblical memory in order to stop it (like angels sniping Hitler or something) was definitely one of the greatest religious crises ever recorded in the recent history of mankind. Ultimately people came to the conclusion that an all seeing, good and omnipotent being wouldn't have let this happen. So God definitely lacked at least one of those three characteristics, which one though? This manga presents an interesting answer: God is a retarded japanese neet girl that reads stuff on wikipedia and suffers from delusions that look like hentai mangas. So Hitler was left alone because she didn't have an internet connection back in the 40s.

You know, this glorious shitpost almost makes suffering through this school arc worth it.

Almost.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics