Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 142votes)

Zhan Long

Alt Names: alt Beheading Dragonsalt æ–©é¾™
Author: Shi Luo Ye
Artist: A Fei & Lin Jie
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The series has been Axed and rebooted.

[Summary by OSTNT] Li Xiao Yao left S.W.A.T to become an ordinary security guard, while working, he happened to enter the VIP room and found Lin Wan Er still in the middle of changing, as revenge, she took him on a ride and kicked him out of the car, after hours of walking, Li Xiao Yao finally managed to get back home just to be kicked out of the house. He then got an offer from his previous supervisor to become the bodyguard of the Tian Xi group CEO's daughter both in game and in reality. But unknown to Li Xiao Yao the girl was actually...

Alternate story: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/zhan-long-2-r15850

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76308.html
Go to Zhan Long Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel of Zhan Long New Window ashtecho
  • 53 Replies

284 Comments

What happen to the art???? just when i continue it on the novel and it was so great. but this art, guess 3 more chapters before unfollowing it. 

Reminds me of all the time I spent in wow. XD too funny

Welp, time to unfollow...

The MC seems to look more like a internet troll with this new art with a lot of induced rage.

I don't understand what's happening anymore. This was so promising at the start.

too much things got skipped :C

THE ART.. ARRRRGGGG.. IT BECOMES WEIRDER.. AND WEIRDER ARRRRGGGG

EDIT : the sword kind of looks like some sword I've seen many times.. with a yellow guard instead of a blue one..

this is all i am going to say read the novel the manga is butchering it

Nah, I'd rather stick with something good like the manga instead of something like the novel.

Huh, I kinda forgot that the manga version of this even existed.

Any one know who is actually who? the pace is so *blargh* fast i'm not even sure if who im thinking people are is actually who they are...

The brown hair girl that saves Xiao is from Prague guild that he met in the town before when he was selling pet cards(do they know each other irl?), the blond girl that shows up is the girl he is protecting in real life and the pink hair fairy that also came is his protection target's best friend(the blue hair girl)...right?

So ima guess the gun guy in the Tyrant guild is Xiao's old friend that wanted to get their old 1337 gamer group back together?

So in that fight against that guild and the boss monster, can anyone explain the logic there? It looked like he not only let the guild leader and the bitchy assassin live, but the only one of them he did PK was the aviator cap guy who is always asking his boss "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Did I misunderstand something or did he really single out the only reasonable person in that guild?

Ah, just reread it. Must have glazed over the part where the monsters took out the boss and the assassin girl. Still, going for the smart guy first doesn't sit right with me.

this is all i am going to say read the novel the manga is butchering it

So in that fight against that guild and the boss monster, can anyone explain the logic there? It looked like he not only let the guild leader and the bitchy assassin live, but the only one of them he did PK was the aviator cap guy who is always asking his boss "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Did I misunderstand something or did he really single out the only reasonable person in that guild?

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! Where did all these heroines come from? Did I miss like some 50 invisible chapters or was there a time-skip? XD

Doesn't that guild feel pathetic having a rivalry with a single dude? And then bitching when he gets a little backup?

I know the guy is rich but don't the guild members feel any shame?

reading this manhwa in one go, i noticed that the quality dropped greatly.

and seriously, out of all the place that u can skip, u skip drawing the battle part?

what the hell is "And so he fight the bandit and finished the quest". show the damn fight dammit, and the loot drop.

that's because they changed the artist don't know why but it happened if you really like the story read the novel way more detailed and better in every way

reading this manhwa in one go, i noticed that the quality dropped greatly.

and seriously, out of all the place that u can skip, u skip drawing the battle part?

what the hell is "And so he fight the bandit and finished the quest". show the damn fight dammit, and the loot drop.

The art style is changing.

And it seems like the artists are hurrying the story.

Many parts are being glossed over with just text-less panel(s).

Well, luckily, nice art. I finished reading the 1k+ chapters of the chinese novel, and I have to say that I really like some of the female characters that our MC interacts with, like Lin Wan-er, DongCheng Yue, Xiao Yao (Little Devil), LiuShuang Hua and Chen Bing sis.

Kinda wish there was a continuation, but oh well.

schlong , LMS is better than this

RIP nice art :'(

The worst part is that every character is bigger in proportional of the panels. Like when you stick the camera into someones face.

You go bobo! *sniffle*  lol though all in my head all I can think of is bobobobo bobobo

art look like Aho Girl in color now... did they blind or something? i don't see why changing the artist from better to worst... damm my eye.

RIP nice art :'(

I find manga adaptation far better than light novel. Somehow made a great job of deleting all that was so insanely stupid in the original. The novels seem to be written by a person who never had a real job, never rented a flat, never drove a car and never even saw a used condom. Looks rather like a kind of the-imaginary-adventures-of-who-i'd-want-to-be blog.

I suggest just sticking to manga and in the saved time, read something different.

Like I said, the real life things are kinda unrealistic. And even the money compared in USD he earns is kinda ridiculous. But on the other side, you need to consider that this LN is settled in China, where many things are very different. So I cant say much about the life spendings.

I agree with you on the real life aspect, still I find the LN better than the manga, because it answers things and is more detailed.

Most ridiculous thing is, that the MC is talented in many things, even piano and singing :D Everyother dude would pursue a career in it and earn money, or wouldnt fall down in police rankings if you are strong like that. Its just unbelievable and laughable.

Still I read it because the VR aspect is okay.

Well, its definitely not on paar with other LNs, but the LN here is way better than the manga is. I've read all 70 chapters now, and I find it okay. The thing that mostly annoys me is, that the MC again is unrealistic in the real llife. Just like Weed is in LMS. Thats the biggest thing I hate about these LNs.

I find manga adaptation far better than light novel. Somehow made a great job of deleting all that was so insanely stupid in the original. The novels seem to be written by a person who never had a real job, never rented a flat, never drove a car and never even saw a used condom. Looks rather like a kind of the-imaginary-adventures-of-who-i'd-want-to-be blog.

I suggest just sticking to manga and in the saved time, read something different.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics