Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

I actually would have preferred it to stay true to the novel and have a male. If only to break the "loli asking for help" cliche.  I find it annoying in this case because there is already an important loli in this story later, so adding a loli here was unnecessary. 

Spoiler

Have you not heard of tomboy?

I actually would have preferred it to stay true to the novel and have a male. If only to break the "loli asking for help" cliche.  I find it annoying in this case because there is already an important loli in this story later, so adding a loli here was unnecessary. 

Spoiler

Well too bad,there are 3 lolis introduced from the beastmen arc and two of those want a place in his harem xD who knows how many there'll be from the Evila arc.

What's the difference between them? 

WN = Web Novel, published on the author's own privilege.

LN = Light Novel, published via an editor, publisher, etc. etc.

From what I've seen, there are some LN/manga exclusive characters. This girl happens to be one of them.
It'll be fun to follow the WN and the manga.

By the way, anyone translating the LN? ( not the WN )

What's the difference between them?

different names and status. The novel it is a boy and related to the village chief while in manga it is a girl and child of the weapon shop owner.

From what I've seen, there are some LN/manga exclusive characters. This girl happens to be one of them.
It'll be fun to follow the WN and the manga.

By the way, anyone translating the LN? ( not the WN )

honestly i had my doubts when i saw the LN, but reading this in manga actually looks very interesting. it's arguably the most powerful magic to have if your language uses symbols to write entire words. i know i would love to have this ability if it were in a compatible format for an English native. roman alphabet is not word magic friendly even for short words never mind long time consuming ones, though that could arguably be it's balancing factor lol.

guess i need to give the LN a look. hopefully there is enough translated to keep me busy for a little while :)

That title is for the noob, the pro's title is 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Do we know for certain it was a boy in the novel version? It's possible the novel version also changed her into a girl. Changes between the web novel and light novel aren't uncommon.
I know of one Light Novel, where two girl characters were originally boys in the web novel version.

So it's possible the author swapped the boys gender when publishing the light novel, and we just didn't know it because the translations we have are of the web novel, not the light novel.
Of course, it could have also just been the Mangaka's decision, because lolis rule, and all.

different names and status. The novel it is a boy and related to the village chief while in manga it is a girl and child of the weapon shop owner.

Why did they change gender of that child (from boy in novel ver. to girl in manga ch.4), I wonder?

Do we know for certain it was a boy in the novel version? It's possible the novel version also changed her into a girl. Changes between the web novel and light novel aren't uncommon.

I know of one Light Novel, where two girl characters were originally boys in the web novel version.

So it's possible the author swapped the boys gender when publishing the light novel, and we just didn't know it because the translations we have are of the web novel, not the light novel.

Of course, it could have also just been the Mangaka's decision, because lolis rule, and all.

Well, I don't know how you will take one of his titles if you think 2 lolis are too much.

The title is

Spoiler

That title is for the noob, the pro's title is 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, I don't know how you will take one of his titles if you think 2 lolis are too much.

The title is

Spoiler

Because blonde twintails loli.

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind seeing this get it's own CRPG.

Scribblenauts Fantasy? :D

This is really good! I really hope that this wil be a long manga and not just to advertise the novel

I wouldn't mind seeing this get it's own CRPG.

Well, according to the WN, he got ripper because he fought those 2...not much of an explanation, actually.

It wasn't that important, actually.

Loli 4 lief !!!!1111

I think second objective is the true objective. People nowadays don't realize how much shit people would go through for that.

Look at England with sugar and tea (the latter of which they pretty much bankrupted themselves on), the early black/white pepper trade, the insane shit people do to produce alcohol (not talking about the Mesopotamian origin), etc...  They weren't kidding when they said spices were worth their weight in precious metals (according to some surviving spanish ledgers).

Spices were worth their weight in precious metals because (most of) Europe didn't have ANY preservatives back then.

There was salt, but that was labor intensive to 'make' and not very good (flavor wise).

Refrigeration was pretty much "keep it 'cold' and hope it doesn't go bad".

Spices were/are a great preservative AND they taste great. 

If you got the money to burn, you burn it on the GOOD stuff.

Just started reading this. Honestly, I'm disappointed he didn't bang the receptionist girl before leaving town in chapter 3.

Why did they change gender of that child (from boy in novel ver. to girl in manga ch.4), I wonder?

After reading manga ch.4, I have a feeling that he will 'take' the 'current' demon lord not by force, but by his 'skill' he use with that girl in ch.4 (if you know what I mean).

Because blonde twintails loli.

Remind me of the song by parokya no Edgar.

"Mang Jose, Mang Jose
Ang superhero na pwedeng arkilahin
Mang Jose parang si Daimos din
Ngunit pagkatapos ay bigla kang sisingilin
Mang Jose"

Guess I assumed the wrong thing since he was quoting another guy talking about the WN

My bad. My first line was in response to his comment mentioning the WN, but the next line was to ask about the manga and even worded it badly; should've asked how often the magazine the manga is published in comes out.

I think second objective is the true objective. People nowadays don't realize how much shit people would go through for that.

Look at England with sugar and tea (the latter of which they pretty much bankrupted themselves on), the early black/white pepper trade, the insane shit people do to produce alcohol (not talking about the Mesopotamian origin), etc...  They weren't kidding when they said spices were worth their weight in precious metals (according to some surviving spanish ledgers).

Spices were more expensive than precious metals.

Hiiro's power reminds me of:

Spoiler

Oh look, Japanese Fantasy cliché #55: Katanas appear in a western fantasy and such are just better.

....I honestly have not seen that in a good while.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics