Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

You know, judging by how things are going, I'm guessing that the bald guy that Arnold helped is either part of that cult

Spoiler

I mean, it's just common plot progression.

Or, just maybe, he's the husband of the gabranth lady and the child was the one previously said to be poisoned.

this manga story similar to manga Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari,,the MC comes from different world,summoned as heroes,and MC act alone. i like this manga,but i think the story still better Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari because its very touching,different with this manga that the MC act alone based on his will.

Something is wrong with their eyes. Disgusting!? Beastkins are adorable and cute as fuck!

(´・ω・`) that explains his eyepatch

Well spoiler for his tittle in web novel. Something he got you have been WARNED.

Spoiler

I am quite sure that if there was a god managing this new world, it would be the first person he hunts down as a result of such a thing occurring :P It's inevitable though I feel xD

Well spoiler for his tittle in web novel. Something he got you have been WARNED.

Spoiler

yay a different story path to the one I have read :3 this looks like fun.

Something is wrong with their eyes. Disgusting!? Beastkins are adorable and cute as fuck!

You know, judging by how things are going, I'm guessing that the bald guy that Arnold helped is either part of that cult

Spoiler

I mean, it's just common plot progression.

The novel translations people are reading at from the Web Novel version of the story. However, when Konjiki no WordMaster got a Light Novel publication, a lot of things were changed, such as the village shota earlier, becoming a loli.

In the Light Novel the shota was still there but as for the loli... the shota commented that she was simply an addition for her intro.

Isn't that the point of the spoiler system, don't want something spoiled then don't hit the button that explicitly says spoiler right on it.

the post he quoted didn't have the spoiler tag in it originally; he added that when he quoted it. the original post is still without a spoiler tag as well.

but yes, that is the point of the spoiler tag system if people were to actually use it.

No spoilers plz... Ruins the fun

Isn't that the point of the spoiler system, don't want something spoiled then don't hit the button that explicitly says spoiler right on it.

That man loves his food doesn't he?

Seeing how people are questioning the events at the end of this chapter: 

The novel translations people are reading at from the Web Novel version of the story. However, when Konjiki no WordMaster got a Light Novel publication, a lot of things were changed, such as the village shota earlier, becoming a loli. Manga adaptations always follow the Light Novel version, after all.

I don't really know the details in the Light Novel; I'm just guesstimating based on the Light Novel illustrations on the wiki.

A tsundere male MC is a fun tsundere male MC. Followed.

Well, that was a massive downgrade in RAW quality.

I don't remember Wondo village in the novels.

Hiiro title would be Ore-sama!! lol

Spoiler

No spoilers plz... Ruins the fun

MC is kinda arrogant and has douche bag sign all over him. It could be me tho judging him. Is there any future chapter where mc getting rekted really hard?? 

Actually, he is just uninterested, not a real douche bag, and he follows his own principles and set of rules, dislikes owing favors and has a "do what I want" attitude, but he is quite conscious about he' surroundings.

Ultimately, similar to a tsundere, but with less BS.

MC is kinda arrogant and has douche bag sign all over him. It could be me tho judging him. Is there any future chapter where mc getting rekted really hard?? 

yes , one of the lolies really messes with him. Pretty much falls in every trap that she sets up for him , quite funny.

Wish this was weekly. D;<

I'd hardly describe this as, "I'll save you like a shounen hero!"

I wasn't expecting him to save her "like a shounen hero", but I'm not going to lie. He kind of dropped a few points with me here. "Loner" and "unsociable" does not necessitate this kind of extreme behavior. I can still enjoy the stroy as this being some of the unpleasant aspects of our MC's personality, but even what has been shown so far didn't prepare me for it.

Obviously I was exaggerating, but the stark contrast stands: First page of the next chapter, "you won't give me food? I'll KILL you."

I don't expect a Shakespearean level of writing out of manga (let alone one that started as a web novel), but some basic character consistency would go a long way.

I sensed a great disturbance in the whine , like a thousand wankers cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced by a pair of prosthetic ears.

Spoiler

LMAO!

Hiiro isn't the one to talk

Ppfftt.. Little girl Killer... Pfffft...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics