Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

Well, it looks we found the source of the old man's tendencies.  The "unripe fruit" so to speak.

Hiiro should not make fun of other titles as karma will soon strike on him and it will be a KILLER then GODLY.

lolibaba kitaaaa

Wi is officially stacked.

legal loli, flat, glassess, furry, bunny ear.. that's a lot of fetish checked by one character..

So the panther can create black holes and probably reflect spells and attacks.
before took know it it'll already have death quake ability too...

there's alot of falling unconscious and unlocking something powerful in this series.

Well its not like it could get worse than "The man called a pervert" and "Lolicon" right? Unless your expecting him to do something.

pedo it is.

there's certain limitation in that black holes ...

I don't know if magic / attack can be absorbed or not, but basically it's like "infinite storage" in any RPG or fantasy RPG story ...

as far as I know, that "storage" is void of air (so any living being or fire can't survive) ...

(which is why he store zombie and corpse inside it)

also it seems totally dark inside it ...

^^ Note : this is from WN, I don't know if LN will follow this too or not ^^

The old man's reputation just keeps spiraling down....xD

Well its not like it could get worse than "The man called a pervert" and "Lolicon" right? Unless your expecting him to do something.

The old man's reputation just keeps spiraling down....xD

LOL, Wi became Hiiro's servant~

shortstack bunny girl incoming

Lame panther enters the fray. For those, who is curious (and don't care about spoilers) -

Spoiler

do they redo this part on the manga?, i remember reading this already in a diferent way, i have read the LN, only part diferent its Wi, she is not on the LN i read.

what you read in WN (Web Novel) and it's different than LN ...

(Manga follow LN course)

do they redo this part on the manga?, i remember reading this already in a diferent way, i have read the LN, only part diferent its Wi, she is not on the LN i read.

from what i know, he's more OP in the WN, 

At this point in time he wasn't that OP in the novels. There were a bunch of time skips in the novels. Multiple time skips where he just get more OP offscreen.

I actually thought he looked like a Panther dressing in dandy-like clothes when he was first introduced in the WN. To see him in armor is a little strange to me.

manga design also need permission from LN author, so I guess that really his official physical appearance ...

he is a lot more funny than I was imagined in WN ...

very interesting character ...

for some reason i think  the crouch in manga its more friendly but still a very very very fun character. its a shame the next appearance of him oficial will be in a reaaaaaaally long time

I actually thought he looked like a Panther dressing in dandy-like clothes when he was first introduced in the WN. To see him in armor is a little strange to me.

Ch 27 and 28 exactly like WN ...

but I don't remember if Hiiro have that material or not in WN ...

He doesn't

Ch 27 and 28 exactly like WN ...

but I don't remember if Hiiro have that material or not in WN ...

I thought the MC was supposed to be smart but nope, he got hit with the idiot ball.

I imagined him to be more 

Spoiler

like this guy but with the same all beastman mode.

picture from toraneko folklore

In the manga he looks more like Panther Lily (FT).

Don't know if anyone else does this, but I push my glasses up with my wrist, like that cat butler guy from One Piece. You know the one that nearly killed Usopp in the early chapters? No? Huh. I guess people don't pay attention to those chapters anymore.

I do remember the guy, I just find using my wrists to be too clumsy a way to do that.

As a fellow glasses bearer, I agree with you. I usually use the side of index finger to push the glass. However, when feel like a boss I use my middle finger to push at center of the frame.

Don't know if anyone else does this, but I push my glasses up with my wrist, like that cat butler guy from One Piece. You know the one that nearly killed Usopp in the early chapters? No? Huh. I guess people don't pay attention to those chapters anymore.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics