Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 372votes)

Sensei Lock-On!

Alt Names: alt 先生ロックオン!alt Sensei Lock On!alt Teacher! Lock On!
Author: Shindou Arashi
Artist: Shindou Arashi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Kadokura Kyouko, grade school teacher, 33 years old, single. She has a gentle and caring personality and loves her job. Unfortunately she is only popular with her pupils, so her prospects of ever getting married seem… grim.

Also enter Yamato Kazuki, university student, 20 years old, future goals = marrying Kyouko-sensei, becoming an astronaut (?). He’s been in love with Kyouko-sensei ever since she became his homeroom teacher in 4th grade. Now finally an adult and having enough money to buy a ring, he decides to propose to her and she – in some way or other – agrees to become his girlfriend.

But even though theoretically a couple now, their teacher-student relationship doesn’t seem to have changed much. What will become of this unlikely pair?
Go to Sensei Lock-On! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

455 Comments

Boy, this is just adorable.

oh my... this is one hell of a manga... going to read it till the end!!!
soo funny... worth the read...

Wahah, this is gold.  Super cute and incredibly funny.  I did not expect this.

OMG this pair is so golden. 5/5

The curse of single female teacher is finally broken, and this mc is surprisingly positive guy.

Damn I'm nervous reading this "...is this the last page? is this the last page? please not please nuooooo"

Aaaakh really love thiiiiisssss

Thank you very much Ciel Scans ( ;3;)<3<3<3

Came from a bad stressful day, now I'm completely rejuvenated

Aw Yeasss, I'm following this

i need this kind of goodiness for the rest of my life

Spoiler

Whatever works for him

this "unlikely pair" student-teacher's romance is sure bringing us new atmosphere for next year.

the art is just around 7/10, but the way it goes i cant stop grinning reading this

Man, This is gold why didn't I notice it earlier..

You've got to hand it to this guy, he knows exactly what he wants.

f53yus.png

"Go buy some more. You can take it from my allowance"

lol

even as a child this guy knows his priorities

You've got to hand it to this guy, he knows exactly what he wants.

f53yus.png

I just love how open they are.They make blush because of their candy-sweet relationship. I just love it.
All I had to read was Ciel Scans insta follow

insta follow ~

765th follower here, a bit late to the party but I'll stay 'till the end.

Wants MORE   XD  

Woah. This is kawaii as fuck..

This is cute alright
instant follow

Ahhhh!  So cute!

only 15hours and already 612 followers, wow ciel-scans you sure know how to pick mangas :D (not sarcasm, I'm really impressed)

for some of us all we see is "ciel scans" and we automatically follow XD

only 15hours and already 612 followers, wow ciel-scans you sure know how to pick mangas :D (not sarcasm, I'm really impressed)

ah ciel scans, you've done it again. you've introduced me to another manga i will greatly enjoy. bless you for your work man!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics