Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 372votes)

Sensei Lock-On!

Alt Names: alt 先生ロックオン!alt Sensei Lock On!alt Teacher! Lock On!
Author: Shindou Arashi
Artist: Shindou Arashi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Kadokura Kyouko, grade school teacher, 33 years old, single. She has a gentle and caring personality and loves her job. Unfortunately she is only popular with her pupils, so her prospects of ever getting married seem… grim.

Also enter Yamato Kazuki, university student, 20 years old, future goals = marrying Kyouko-sensei, becoming an astronaut (?). He’s been in love with Kyouko-sensei ever since she became his homeroom teacher in 4th grade. Now finally an adult and having enough money to buy a ring, he decides to propose to her and she – in some way or other – agrees to become his girlfriend.

But even though theoretically a couple now, their teacher-student relationship doesn’t seem to have changed much. What will become of this unlikely pair?
Go to Sensei Lock-On! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

455 Comments

This fits perfectly on the spot Sotomura-san left of utter adorableness! Short, cute and sweeeeeeeeet!

This series is so fun :3

omg another chapter so soon 

thank you ciel scan and THMMY scan 

My depressing weekend has been healed. Thank you Ciel Scans & THMMY Scans.

Super Adorable!!!

This is one sweet story I like it

There should be a tag saying 'HNNGH' on this manga.

There's mangas that makes you go d'aww

And then there's mangas like this, that makes you go double d'awwwwwwww

After reading this i couldn't d'aww even a single time...I was too busy in the hospital treating hyperglycemia and an unending nosebleed, you see?

Wow! This has serious potential!

I really love the art!
Their personalities are really like-able as well!

This made my day!
Now, i'm all smiles to sleep!

Spoiler

DAT JEALOUSY PART THO!

I really did not expect for a supposedly taboo relationship to be this cute.

I think legal age in Japan is 20, so it's not taboo for Kazuki to be dating his sensei,

Well it's not really taboo anymore.

ALSO, I NEED FRICKIN' INSULIN

I would like here to note authoritatively that the age difference, at least, is not so unrealistic.  My wife is that much older than I am (although we didn't start dating until I was in my mid twenties).  And y'know, it's worked out pretty dashed well--caused a bit of insecurity for her, poor lass, but with amorous patience that has diminished markedly over the years.

Student-teacher relationship? Let me just go add the shoujo tag and- Wha?! It's the other way 'round? Hot damn, I'm in!

Spoiler

That kid got talent in acting~

acting sick = to monopoly sensei~

acting dumb= to get extra lesson from sensei~ 

The reading on my saccharine scouter. . . It's over 9,000!

There's mangas that makes you go d'aww

And then there's mangas like this, that makes you go double d'awwwwwwww

Guys,wish me luck, I need to undergo Diabetes Surgery because of this manga mmm...

i love all of ciel scan's projects but this is definitely my favorite so far <3 

Genres: drama?

cute. highschool girls completely ignored for his girlfriend, approved.

So fun and cute the couple.

Sensei

Spoiler
Locked On.

omg so cute >,<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics