Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Meh, I thought I'd enjoy this cus I generally like seeing "bad guys" getting their "just desserts," but this mangaka messes it all up by showing the "bad guys" trying to change for the better right before Ayana picks them off. Made me realize that I prefer the "bad guys" being brought back to the right path instead of being destroyed.

Whelp, back to Denpa Kyoushi and ReLIFE I go.

Anyway, the girl seems to have some motive to not trust adults. Doesn't she have anyone that lives with her? She comes home looking like a zombie everyday and no one says nothing? Railander is right, there is something wrong with those adults.

Asian parents only care about grades and not their kid's physical or mental health cliché.

*Ding!*

I am not the only one who doesn't fully trust Glasses, am I?

I don't think even Ayana does, the issue is, is Nomura an useful idiot, is she waiting for an opportunity to take control of the situation, is she a pawn to another person, or is she already manipulating things behind the scenes?

The author has really made things messy enough that we can't tell who is pulling the strings:

i. Someone posted that tweet while pretending to be Moritani. The only thing I can surmise is that this person knew Ayana would use the opportunity. But the only people who know that are the ones involved in the events of the flashback, and it doesn't seem Nomura is one of them.

ii. Ren seems to be intent on making Ayana's life hell. But he seems to be in the middle of a complicity/domination war with Tsukamoto.

iii. And there's the question of the other groups who are bullying Ayana. A few seem to be Ryou's friends who are indignant at Ayana's past behaviour. But some - like the freckled girl, Shibuya's group - seem to be either independent or manipulated too.

iv. So far, whoever is the mastermind - the person who pulled Ayana into traffic -, as someone pointed out before, they can probably tell what Ayana is doing. Then again, Ayana is by no means a pushover, so even if she is at a disadvantage, she has the brains to strike back.

So this is essentially a cat-and-mouse game. I'm loving it!

I am not the only one who doesn't fully trust Glasses, am I?

And just a reminder for those who forgot...

Spoiler

I kind of hate myself that I am loving this. This sick pleasure that wells up from inside me....

I'm likin' this because she needs love! That Ryou and Ayana ship doe! XD

Wow, I can't have enough of this!

It's even hard to tell who is manipulating whom. And finding out that Ren has some sort of sick obsession with Ayana is the icing in the cake.

And, those eye pupils!

Can't stop the revenge boner.

We all know it'll all crash and burn soon enough, but the ride is what makes it fun.

I really need more though. Is there a word for the feeling you get when someone attempts to make up with you and deny it, and in return it ends up worse for either the other person or you.

Oh god this is great. This should teach people not to bully others like seriously.

As a matter of fact, most victims of rape and sexual assault tend to stay silent because it is hard to prosecute the culprits, and we do live in a world where the rapists often receive more sympathy than the victims (as seen from "Boys will be boys", "It's that girl's fault for wearing such a short skirt" and other cliched but unjustified defences).

But that aside, Ayana didn't tell the police because she obviously has an ulterior motive in mind. This is not a spoiler. Just a logical deduction. I might be the QC of this series, but I haven't read ahead either ;)

You must live in a really bad place then. Where i live even inocent people under false charges are beaten to death by citzens and can have their life destroyed because of it.

Anyway, the girl seems to have some motive to not trust adults. Doesn't she have anyone that lives with her? She comes home looking like a zombie everyday and no one says nothing? Railander is right, there is something wrong with those adults.

I don't want her to stop because even if someone does notice her and get back at her for doing her revenge it's not like it matters because she's treated like shit in the first place. No holds barred! XD

post-46854-karate-kid-no-mercy-gif-gfyca

TagtheSponsor @Hayato_Igarashi Future Sponsor of these Trick Ass Hoes 

y'all are literal sociopaths with no moral compass at all I swear lmao

I don't want her to stop because even if someone does notice her and get back at her for doing her revenge it's not like it matters because she's treated like shit in the first place. No holds barred! XD

Welp. This just changed the course of my night. Gotta sit here flagellating myself in repentance for listening all the way thru.

Separately, those voice actors were having too much fun imagining the bloody, fiery death of solar systems and their inhabitants. Yes?

The  edginess is strong with this manga.

I haven't read ahead either ;)

Hello colleague! i was very intrigued and went ahead. ... Only to find very long chapters, which is sad, meaning updates will not be that often :((((

As a matter of fact, most victims of rape and sexual assault tend to stay silent because it is hard to prosecute the culprits, and we do live in a world where the rapists often receive more sympathy than the victims (as seen from "Boys will be boys", "It's that girl's fault for wearing such a short skirt" and other cliched but unjustified defences).

But that aside, Ayana didn't tell the police because she obviously has an ulterior motive in mind. This is not a spoiler. Just a logical deduction. I might be the QC of this series, but I haven't read ahead either ;)

Considering that she recorded the entire thing, it's not that much a stretch to say that he's going to be the next victim.

-"have you told your parents or the police?"

-"no, if that helped he wouldn't have done it to begin with"

...what the fuck is wrong with adults in this manga?

In manga everybody excuse his negligence arguing self responsibility until someone becomes insane with a chainsaw, then they ask what coulld have they done to help that poor soul.

It's not so much adults, or even the manga. Its humans in general.

I'm literally crying at how great this is. Can't contain my laughter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics