Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Well....this got dark quick.

High enough for there there to be a romantic comedy written about it. "Psycho love comedy" is the name of the series, If I recall correctly, though the translations on baka-tsuki were taken down after Yen press(?) licensed it.

I know a game server with roughly the same amount of psychopaths. Not really the same thing though...

ehrrm. checked and checked things and need to say that at the revenge photoalbum chart at the start of v4 - Yoshinaga Shouta must be marked too.
- the 3rd vol ended with 14 peoples left, so someone on this chart is left unmarked. Who?
- v5 chart - Shota marked.

I keep laughing at the story, I just can't take it seriously. Think about it, what are the chances that ONE class has such an immense concentration of psychopaths?

High enough for there there to be a romantic comedy written about it. "Psycho love comedy" is the name of the series, If I recall correctly, though the translations on baka-tsuki were taken down after Yen press(?) licensed it.

I keep laughing at the story, I just can't take it seriously. Think about it, what are the chances that ONE class has such an immense concentration of psychopaths?

One possible ending would be for him to be caught killing Ryou, be killed resisting arrest, and become the scapegoat for all the murders. It would be poetic justice, although in other series where there's mass murder for revenge, the ending has the victim-turned-murderer get killed anyway, so that's fairly improbable.

It kine of seems to be where the story is going, but remember that the MC has not really killed anyone, not directly. What I see the ending to be is that all that happens to Ren, death by cop, but that's just setting up the final leg of the story. The real end will be between the two girls, and what happens when they come to kill each-other.

Ryou has lost his shit!

I find it a bit odd that he was totally oblivious to Ayana's plight. I mean, at the very least he should've been aware of the shit Mao and her bitches put Ayana through at school.

But plot hole or not, that's irrelevant now. Ren may be the king of the beasts in this story, but Ryou ain't afraid of him. This will end in blood.

Ryou has lost his shit!

One of the saddest things I've ever heard was in the wake of Columbine. They were interviewing one of the students, and it was painfully obvious that what he was really saying* was,

"See? This proves we were right to ostracize them, mock them, and treat them like shit in the first place. Damn freaks."

* - But if you asked him that directly, he would have certainly denied it - and probably even believed he was being honest. (ᴗ_ᴗ)

As expected Ryou has a thing for Ayana. And Ren spares no one. Why this guy is such a scumbag evades me, but clearly he needs to be off'd.

One possible ending would be for him to be caught killing Ryou, be killed resisting arrest, and become the scapegoat for all the murders. It would be poetic justice, although in other series where there's mass murder for revenge, the ending has the victim-turned-murderer get killed anyway, so that's fairly improbable.

Jesus such a class full of dysfunctional people, it's no wonder fujisawa became what she is. The only people that i pity are siblings of that guy confined in basement, they haven't done anything wrong yet they have to suffer lose of his brother and further poverty.....

As expected Ryou has a thing for Ayana. And Ren spares no one. Why this guy is such a scumbag evades me, but clearly he needs to be off'd.

so where is the character from on last page of the latest chapter?

http://vatoto.com/reader#311d3c46791d24a3_23

It's from trash., another EGS project. You'll probably like it if you have a thing for messed up things, which you probably do, since you're reading this series lol

any  raws ?  

so where is the character from on last page of the latest chapter?

http://vatoto.com/reader#311d3c46791d24a3_23

Holy shit Shouta

this reminds me of that case where a japanese schoolgirl beheaded her classmate and uploaded the pics online- no actual picture of the beheaded head, yeah, but it's a real case. forgot whether her issue's bullying too or not.

I remember hearing that some whacko schoolgirl decapitated and dismembered a classmate while they were airing Psycho Pass New Edit, you talking about that case? If so, bullying had nothing to do with that, the perp was just nuts enough to go through with the deed.

the chaos keeps snowballing down the dark ravine eh?

this reminds me of that case where a japanese schoolgirl beheaded her classmate and uploaded the pics online- no actual picture of the beheaded head, yeah, but it's a real case. forgot whether her issue's bullying too or not.

While bullying may not elevate to such lvl as here, it exists and you trying to justify that it happens because ppl are weird or creepy deserve to be called retard

Your sarcasm detector appears to need some serious recalibration.

I can't blame you, though. In the Donald Trump era, it's extremely difficult to get a sarcasm detector working properly. It's like the ill-fated car alarms that I thankfully never hear anymore - either they go off constantly until your neighbors want to lynch you, or they don't go off when you need them to.

The problem is, no one ever actually bullies anyone. That would be just terrible, don't you know? Granted, sometimes they treat people badly... but only the people who deserve it because they're so weird or creepy or [insert synonym of "different" here].

And in the same way, no one ever looks the other way. Who could do such a thing? The best thing to do is to nip trouble in the bud, by punishing the bleeding child with his head stuck in a toilet who the uninjured three all say started it. You have to watch those troublemakers.

(・᷄︵・᷅)

While bullying may not elevate to such lvl as here, it exists and you trying to justify that it happens because ppl are weird or creepy deserve to be called retard

Even Ayana's like, "...Whoa..."

Yea, was not expecting this kind of Christmas present.

This is definitely a horror manga, through and through. A social horror story, maybe I would call it?

I just started reading this and read the whole thing.

My opinion on this is:

This a great comic that can seriously traumatize potential bullies into becoming respected people. People should discuss it. It'll help improve their ethics. Especially for mid-to-late teens. It'll nip those bullies' egos in the bud.

The problem is, no one ever actually bullies anyone. That would be just terrible, don't you know? Granted, sometimes they treat people badly... but only the people who deserve it because they're so weird or creepy or [insert synonym of "different" here].

And in the same way, no one ever looks the other way. Who could do such a thing? The best thing to do is to nip trouble in the bud, by punishing the bleeding child with his head stuck in a toilet who the uninjured three all say started it. You have to watch those troublemakers.

(・᷄︵・᷅)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics