Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt えっ? 平凡ですよ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt А? Это нормально??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Probably is, the question is how will he reacts to Liliana's magic stone

Spoiler

noooo bakamille iss cuute......

Spoiler

I'd forgotten about that already, but yes! hell yes I want to see that

Ooh, a church. Quintessential bad guys spotted!!

I bet that handsome devil is the church's "scary person". Liliana's misconception is just... pfft :'D

Spoiler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelion_coffee

Benefits[edit]

Dandelion coffee is said to be a good tonic for the liver.[6] A bitter tonic made from the dandelion root is also used as a laxative.[7] Dandelion tea is also currently being researched for cancer treatment.[8]

Doesn't change the fact it tastes like mud until you get used (addicted) to it

I bet that handsome devil is the church's "scary person". Liliana's misconception is just... pfft :'D

This chapter seemed so short. I guess because they spent so much time talking about the magic stones.

• RSD likes this

It didn't bother me much until the coffee.  NOBODY likes straight coffee the first time they drink it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelion_coffee

Benefits[edit]

Dandelion coffee is said to be a good tonic for the liver.[6] A bitter tonic made from the dandelion root is also used as a laxative.[7] Dandelion tea is also currently being researched for cancer treatment.[8]

Oh dear, Liliana...
So adorable.

And I'd give that to them if we weren't told that magic works by wishing for something to happen. I'm not sure Minna, a 7-year-old girl, has an intricate knowledge of burns (which, if not treated correctly, often lead to infection), but she magicked it right away regardless.

She may not know the tiny details of burn, but she knows how the finger normally looks, and she can simply wish for that.

The same way imagination can let people fly (which is confirmed possible), it's not the intricate knowledge that matters but the general wish of it.

Also, people have different level of magic power (Liliana...), so maybe the magic to cure disease require too much power compare to healing minor burn.

Or it's just that healing magic only works on external wounds, and sickness or internal injuries can't be treated because the caster can't tell where to heal exactly.

Or hey, given what Liliana did in the early chapters, MAYBE NOBODY EVER THOUGHT OF IT?!

And I'd give that to them if we weren't told that magic works by wishing for something to happen. I'm not sure Minna, a 7-year-old girl, has an intricate knowledge of burns (which, if not treated correctly, often lead to infection), but she magicked it right away regardless.

I never said anything about an intricate understanding, just knowing about it.  Can't make a defense against bacteria without knowing that there are bacteria.

My original post is probably wrong (at least a little bit).  After re-reading there's mention of people flying which wouldn't rely on any amount of understanding, just imagination.  There is also the part where the main character (never remember the characters names) tells the old dandelion lady doctor to make sure she cleans her hands before the mother gives birth.  I can only guess that they don't know about bacteria.

Or maybe the author will go into more detail about the nature/applications of magic in the story later.

My guess would be that their magic would rely on an understanding.  If they don't even have the concept of microorganisms and infection, then they couldn't magically fix it.  Just a theory so I might be wrong.

There's no way in hell that a society that uses magical ultrasounds would have no countermeasures against bacterial infection in childbirth. They have fucking healing magic, you insufferable little twat. And don't act like your Baby Einstein tapes are the very essence of pre-natal care. They don't even work.

My guess would be that their magic would rely on an understanding.  If they don't even have the concept of microorganisms and infection, then they couldn't magically fix it.  Just a theory so I might be wrong.

There's no way in hell that a society that uses magical ultrasounds would have no countermeasures against bacterial infection in childbirth. They have fucking healing magic, you insufferable little twat. And don't act like your Baby Einstein tapes are the very essence of pre-natal care. They don't even work.

WHY IS SOMETHING THIS FLUFFY ALSO THIS FEELS  ; - ;

It's like reading Bakarina chapters again ('main' chapter - lol, the other side's POV - ;  ; especially Sophia and Maria for me)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the motivations of the daughter wanting to cut all ties with her family in quite the way she did... Is it because she had already had an illegitimate child by that point with that noble she was working for and didn't want them to know/involve them in it? Honestly the story this chapter is incredibly sad.

There are all sorts of reasons why she would do that.

Spoiler

Ultimately, if she had kept any sort of good relationship with her father, there's no way he wouldn't find out about the child, that's why she was exceptionally harsh.  The entire situation is painful for everyone.

Not sure what crap you drank, but that's not absolutely true: I used to drink black coffee as a child (people were less terrified of hyper children back then) and I absolutely loved it. Granted, it was a home made ristretto with lots of sugar, not that weird concoction they serve in pint sized cups in shops.

espresso is the stuff served in tiny cups, its basically concentrated coffee.  and if your coffee has lots of sugar, its not "black", "black coffee" means plain, with no sugar or milk or any flavoring, and while it smells great it tastes quite bitter.  black coffee is definitely an acquired taste, or an act of desperation because you need caffeine, but flavored coffee (sugared, creamed/milked, etc) can be really tasty.  adel is right, nobody likes plain coffee at first.  this dandelion coffee stuff might be a lot milder though, and who says they aren't sugaring it up before serving it?

It didn't bother me much until the coffee.  NOBODY likes straight coffee the first time they drink it.

Not sure what crap you drank, but that's not absolutely true: I used to drink black coffee as a child (people were less terrified of hyper children back then) and I absolutely loved it. Granted, it was a home made ristretto with lots of sugar, not that weird concoction they serve in pint sized cups in shops.

The merchant had a daughter named Maria. At the age of 12 Maria was recruited to become a maid for a noble. At the age of 16 she was (presumably raped and) impregnated by the noble. She cut off ties with her father and left town to raise her son in seclusion since he was a bastard. However her son turned out to have the amethyst eyes that mark a noble of that bloodline and was taken away from Maria and acknowledged as a legal son by his father. That son was Lilliana's father.

So the merchant is Lilliana's real great-grandfather and the current lord's real grandfather.

I think they might have made the same mistake I did when I read it for the first time. Since Lilliana's father has such long hair, I confused him for the mother for a moment when I reached the last pages, which totally confuses the issue. Took me a bit to realize he was talking to the father. Haha.

So, the mother is maria? or the mother is maria's daughter? I can't quite get it.

The merchant had a daughter named Maria. At the age of 12 Maria was recruited to become a maid for a noble. At the age of 16 she was (presumably raped and) impregnated by the noble. She cut off ties with her father and left town to raise her son in seclusion since he was a bastard. However her son turned out to have the amethyst eyes that mark a noble of that bloodline and was taken away from Maria and acknowledged as a legal son by his father. That son was Lilliana's father.

So the merchant is Lilliana's real great-grandfather and the current lord's real grandfather.

So, the mother is maria? or the mother is maria's daughter? I can't quite get it.

the grandmother on the father side is maria.

It's been a while. Feeling fluffy already, thanks a lot /ak/ and Kid Congo.

You know liliana and her father both have Amethyst eyes :V . . . . . . im just saying.

Maybe its just me but I dont get how these reincarnated to another world manga always try to make mundane ideas seem so revolutionary, Rather than make common sense "modern world rules/ideas" apply to the fantasy world why not alter the application of "fantasy world rules." to make the manga more interesting. Im tired of authors trying to sell crop-rotation, pipeline manufacturing, etc. as seemingly "new" ideas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics