Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

the problem being that it's like having a climax that lasts 30 weeks

That would be an amazing experience but I'm not sure I'd survive it.  The loss of sleep alone . . . 

Sun Jing's smile made me feel warm and fuzzy
Well, it's obvious what happens next:
Spoiler

But then what's left? Like, if they take the next three or four chapters to think about their feelings and accept them, what's left of the story? I mean, yes there are other subplots left to be resolved, but that wasn't the main point of the story, and it certainly wasn't why I started reading.

I'd be fine with another 30 chapters of more aggressive courtship because we know it's going to go somewhere. This isn't Nisekoi, so we're not going to see 400 chapters of nothing and another three love interests introduced. The past few chapters have proven the author is willing to develop these characters and this relationship instead of just introducing more and more subplots and not resolving anything.

So bring on the flirting!

Well I'm kinda late to this, but pretty much what Purple Library Guy said.

I mean everything you described (basically flirting and aggressive courtship) could still happen alongside a resolution development.

I had considered the previous 80 or so chapters of the shy flirty buildup to be quite a fair bit, even if the chapters are short.  Not to mention even if the chapters are short, they seem to match the weekly timeframe of a regular manga, and if it was 30 chapters, that'd be several months of said courtship - the problem being that it's like having a climax that lasts 30 weeks - terrible pacing to my preference.

It isn't something you can just leave on the table for a while or it will simply spoil the wonder.

Thanks, God.

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS CUTENESS

She is smiling because she knows what will happen... Netflix and Chill

Spoiler

Well, this is absolutely adorable. Sun Jing is my hero.

But then what's left?

Sex?

Um, ahem, I mean, lots of lovely vanilla relationship development, first kiss, dates, mophead's reaction, starting to plan for the future, deepening feelings, and lots and lots of comedy.  Plus fiddling around with side characters a bit, and lots of gorgeous art of those two looking adorable.  Plenty of things you can do with a romance after the deal is sealed if the characters are likable.

It doesn't need to be "in one moment" 3 chapters, one of the chapters can show them slowly thinking and accepting (or rejecting, but that's not very likely), but the pacing cannot be 30 chapters of practically nothing.  I NEED developments here.

But then what's left? Like, if they take the next three or four chapters to think about their feelings and accept them, what's left of the story? I mean, yes there are other subplots left to be resolved, but that wasn't the main point of the story, and it certainly wasn't why I started reading.

I'd be fine with another 30 chapters of more aggressive courtship because we know it's going to go somewhere. This isn't Nisekoi, so we're not going to see 400 chapters of nothing and another three love interests introduced. The past few chapters have proven the author is willing to develop these characters and this relationship instead of just introducing more and more subplots and not resolving anything.

So bring on the flirting!

lemme tell you how many times ive reread this chapter 83 today 

No please, no Nisekoi treatment.

3 chapters at most.

It doesn't need to be "in one moment" 3 chapters, one of the chapters can show them slowly thinking and accepting (or rejecting, but that's not very likely), but the pacing cannot be 30 chapters of practically nothing.  I NEED developments here.

The chapters are pretty short so 30 is actually an okay cut.

While the last few chapters are absolutely adorable and I am excited for future interaction as yuri makes my heart go doki doki.

I am honestly more interested and seeing what the senior is going to do to those two guys from North.

Just caught up on the last few chapters. And WOW I was not expecting that. Now I'm hoping for the next thirty chapters to be more of these relentless attacks.

No please, no Nisekoi treatment.

3 chapters at most.

Just caught up on the last few chapters. And WOW I was not expecting that. Now I'm hoping for the next thirty chapters to be more of these relentless attacks.

I'm just waiting here for :

"But we are both girls !"

"And... ?"

Yeaaaah.... just walking with her.... As everyone knows it will end with netflix and chill :3

those silly, shy, stuttering boys and girls should take lessons from Sun Jing. 

refreshing! 

In the last few chapters I've started wondering something:

Qiu Tong said she wasn't good with people, and her reaction to the confession shows she wasn't even thinking in those terms.

So . . . all that outrageous flirting, that was all on airheaded instinct?!

I totally agree(d). But yesterday, a lesbian friend of mine told me that this chapter was the most realistic one. She said that people who never had homosexual relationships before, despite how much "feelings" they have, always and always have that kind of "staggering". Actually, it made sense to me. Back to the manhua. First of all, these guys are just sixteen, we can't expect them to act stable all the time. We all know Qiu Tong has strong feelings but she wasn't able to name the feeling yet. 

Those words at the end must have hurt to hear... a lot.

In the last few chapters I've started wondering something:

Qiu Tong said she wasn't good with people, and her reaction to the confession shows she wasn't even thinking in those terms.

So . . . all that outrageous flirting, that was all on airheaded instinct?!

i was hoping she would say

"i'm going home too..

..because I live in your heart" ;) B)

M0avH9x.gif

It's happening!

vwMin.gif

Good! Not like another carrpy manga style, she said it and correct it, no-space for misunderstand words.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics