Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

Mop-head's really quite the lady-killer, isn't he?

Spoiler

I'm surprised, Tamen de gushi is one of the 100 most popular series at mangafox, it's very unusual for a shoujo-ai.

well if she acts like THAT, you'd think that's what you should say. 

as someone who's been on the other end of that move (the qiu tong side), you at least know they're giving you permission to make yourself happy first before trying to please others. 

but heeeyy.. I sense a story there. How'd it become a disaster? 

Indeed there is such a story. I've condensed it quite a bit.

Spoiler

"You don't need to refuse...I only ask that you don't refuse." Wait what

2 different kind of refuses.

Basically the first one is part of that "you don't have to give a reply" part, telling her she doesn't have to give 'No' for an answer to the confession.

The second one is more of "don't be disgust with me"

Essentially "you don't have to care about my feeling, but please let me stay by you"

Transfer was too sudden.

I hope it's a "read it all at once" deal.

ba-dump

Oh my f*ing fujoshi heart >_<

is this for fcking real?

So I guess that adds a new perspective to the mophead shipment forum discussion. I'd love to see how the

Spoiler
reacts.

Also, that clean-up cuties and clean-up duties translation thingy was neat.

UNRELENTING LESBIAL PURSUIT IS NOW.

The pages for 87 are out of order btw.

how rare to see her without the red shoes

I tried pulling that exact move in high school, it's a disaster. If anything this puts more stress on the person being told, forcing them to follow your lead in pretending nothing has changed... When it has. I think it's something that one says with good intentions, but ends up being more self indulgent than anything.

well if she acts like THAT, you'd think that's what you should say. 

as someone who's been on the other end of that move (the qiu tong side), you at least know they're giving you permission to make yourself happy first before trying to please others. 

but heeeyy.. I sense a story there. How'd it become a disaster? 

stop being a bully mushi rarr *slap*
what she means is "you don't have to do anything. don't stress over it. I just wanted you to know" 
even refusing someone can take a toll on you, ya know.

I tried pulling that exact move in high school, it's a disaster. If anything this puts more stress on the person being told, forcing them to follow your lead in pretending nothing has changed... When it has.

I think it's something that one says with good intentions, but ends up being more self indulgent than anything.

great, pages out of order for the newest "0" chapter...

She's blushing waaay too hard to be impervious to Sun Jing's charms.

I feel like this chapter 0 isn't chapter 0.

right. it is 87th chapter on yaoi-blcd blog.

I feel like this chapter 0 isn't chapter 0.

omg why ):

stop being a bully mushi rarr *slap*

what she means is "you don't have to do anything. don't stress over it. I just wanted you to know" 

even refusing someone can take a toll on you, ya know. 

I'm tired of crappy japan mangas with bullsh!t twist plots. This is pure gold, realistic story and great art. Love this!

Sun Jing is amazing . . . I mean, she can be a tease while she's right in the middle of being rejected.  Talk about resilient.

Emotions...
2S1iu24.gif

I was re reading and it just hit me that Qiu Tong had mentioned she had someone she liked. I had gotten my hopes up back then but now.. My naivety hurts

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics