Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

Is it just me, or was that really creepy just now? :o

If you remember all the way back to the beginning with how Sun Jing started hers and Qui Tong's interaction / relationship, you'll know that creepy is nothing new for her.

I like how as readers that part where she walks up to her, is meant to make us think she is trying to flirt with her/think of her as cute. But also

she could have done that in a very "you piece of shit just you wait" fashion. I would die If thats what that was.

Either way is good tbh

I smell a harem. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

someone is jealous
Is it just me, or was that really creepy just now? :o

Cute hamster girl trying her ineffectual best is cute.

I want an elaboration on what "Ineffectual best" actually is. :v

Cute hamster girl trying her ineffectual best is cute.

Love he does this

1) Gets the ball

2) Looks at it in confusion

3) Looks at the hoop

4) Dunks it with tiny effort

boy, EVEN I had the DOKIS

Does Sun Jing know he can't play?

And that cockroach is 120% realistic. Them swarmy Asian weather mean they will exist even in high class hotels, though just better out of sight. At least it's not white.

Ashu.. Ah-Shu(Tree-kun) maybe.

I'm worried that she will spot Qui Tong in the audience.

Eh, it's fine if she does.  She's not the type to get stage fright; if anything she'd pour it on even more just to show her girl how cool she is.

Ahhh, the stuff she's wearing reminds me... I need to buy new compression sleeves for my arm... qq Anyone know a good brand that won't get all dethreaded within a month? That aside, with this author who likes to troll their own mains, I still don't know who will win the match.

The fact that she managed to throw the cockroach out the window before crying impresses me.  I would have just screamed and then started crying.

I guess nobody is noting it because we've become so blase about it already, but our heroine is such a boss.

I'm worried that she will spot Qui Tong in the audience.

I guess nobody is noting it because we've become so blase about it already, but our heroine is such a boss.

I know she grabbed it throw it instantly, I would after grabbing:

1- scream 

2- throw the thing down - still screaming

3- throw something to cover the thing - screaming angrily

4- stomp the shit outta it - screaming angrily

5- go to the bathroom and do the same, except the crying part - and yep, still screaming angrily 

it's not like this happened and I'm describing it, no... this is a ... hypothetical case (let's go with that).

1- scream 

5- go to the bathroom and do the same, except the crying part - and yep, still screaming angrily 

it's not like this happened and I'm describing it, no... this is a ... hypothetical case (let's go with that).

I'll react the same way as you except I think when we drop the roach it will flee instantly and leave us screaming... alone and angry.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASK HIM TO PLAY AS SUBS?!

Now we know 100%. It's for mind games. If no one knows him, they'll think he is a 6'5" God of basektball and waste all their resources on him

At first I was laughing to myself about the way she reacted to the cockroach. Then I realized I'm no better than her and would react much worse. I hate you, hypocrisy. 

1- scream 

At first I was laughing to myself about the way she reacted to the cockroach. Then I realized I'm no better than her and would react much worse. I hate you, hypocrisy. 

Chapter 124's 2nd to last panel was priceless xD

Enderzone I think tickub ment those harem MC's didn't have much balls put together and wasn't talking about her not having any balls

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

I'm really not being a smartass I swear.

Indeed, she has 0 balls and yet what i said remains true.

Enderzone I think tickub ment those harem MC's didn't have much balls put together and wasn't talking about her not having any balls

Holy kyuteness

I know what you're trying to say here, but that's not a lot of balls.

Indeed, she has 0 balls and yet what i said remains true.

Jesus christ, that girl has more balls than every harem MC i've ever seen put together. 20/10.

I know what you're trying to say here, but that's not a lot of balls.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics