Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 204votes)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

Alt Names: alt この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!alt 为美好的世界献上祝福!alt ขอให้โชคดีมีชัยในโลกแฟนตาซี!alt Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings!alt Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!alt Konosuba
Author: Akatsuki Natsume
Artist: Watari Masahito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident...... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes. "Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you." "... Then I'll take you". From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma...... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

Adaptation of the light novel series written by Akatsuki Natsume with illustrations by Kurone Mishima
Go to Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN links New Window Bulu Indah
  • 4 Replies

325 Comments

Thanks for that link. I had 1-3, never thought I'd see any more.

I need vol 1-5 pdfs ... =3= ...

(can't find any fanfic link or comment ... probably all get deleted)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/47vau7/disc_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_ln/go to the comment section

You can get the link off of the LN thread above (only thread we have actually). I commented that the links were down, but in fact if you read the comments you can also get .pdfs of the previous translations too. Enjoy!

I need vol 1-5 pdfs ... =3= ...

(can't find any fanfic link or comment ... probably all get deleted)

could you give me the link to the  fanfic please

You can get the link off of the LN thread above (only thread we have actually). I commented that the links were down, but in fact if you read the comments you can also get .pdfs of the previous translations too. Enjoy!

Now, how is Aqua going to screw this up?

Also, good thing Megumin wasn't with the MC when they went to Wiz's shop, the explosive potions would have caused her explosion soul to roar, resulting in her blowing the shop up.

My guess is that she'll ruin the house and the debt will increase.

Also, good thing Megumin wasn't with the MC when they went to Wiz's shop, the explosive potions would have caused her explosion soul to roar, resulting in her blowing the shop up.

If I remember right (spoiler)

Spoiler

I am so glad you made that post, otherwise I would not have read this awesome fanfic that mimics the author's style perfectly. And in the comments section there were even pdfs of the previous translations. Truly gifting the wonderful world with blessings!!!

On that note, looks like 8 volumes in total are out for the story. I wonder how many total it will go to.

could you give me the link to the  fanfic please

Right? He truly is a creative genius, it's as if he's learned the author's style from his previous translations and is imitating it

I am so glad you made that post, otherwise I would not have read this awesome fanfic that mimics the author's style perfectly. And in the comments section there were even pdfs of the previous translations. Truly gifting the wonderful world with blessings!!!

On that note, looks like 8 volumes in total are out for the story. I wonder how many total it will go to.

I'm having a really good time with this. Couldn't find the LN because of DMCA taking it down I guess. The anime is hilarious imo. The manga is a tiny bit ahead and I assume the anime will wrap up a bit ahead but not too much. Seems like 1-2 chapters each episode. I assume the LN is still going but this is one that I'd like to see wrapped up at some point, while it's fun now it seems like something that gets annoying if it gets dragged out and doesn't get a conclusion.

just go on novel translations subreddit and request for someone to send you download links... not that hard

cursechuckytopy.JPG

That fanfic....lol.

Right? He truly is a creative genius, it's as if he's learned the author's style from his previous translations and is imitating it

That fanfic....lol.

I'm having a really good time with this. Couldn't find the LN because of DMCA taking it down I guess. The anime is hilarious imo. The manga is a tiny bit ahead and I assume the anime will wrap up a bit ahead but not too much. Seems like 1-2 chapters each episode. I assume the LN is still going but this is one that I'd like to see wrapped up at some point, while it's fun now it seems like something that gets annoying if it gets dragged out and doesn't get a conclusion.

If it's any comfort, a fanfic exists

Mc became really retarded at vol. 5 of light novel and made it really unpleasant to read. 

He has always been retarded. He is a NEET after all.

His party is dysfunctional including himself. He is just smarter than the rest of them.

Mc became really retarded at vol. 5 of light novel and made it really unpleasant to read. 

have some condolences for him, he just literally almost got raped by some mob of female orcs.

just watched the anime, goddamit that art is hideous, but still the voices are great and apart from the weird and unneeded fanservice the series is pretty funny (also frog play hahahaa) 

also thanks to you guys in the forum, if you hadn't talk so much about epi 2, I wouldn't have seen it (because epi 1 is pretty dumb xD), so thanks a bunch.

IKR, I remember the characters having a really cute design in the manga so I was slightly thrown off. After rereading chapter 2, I'm kinda upset that they butchered Chris considering how cute she was in the manga. Though I am curious, is the anime design closer to that of the LN though?

Nope, LN is also absurdly cute art-wise. This is just DEEN being DEEN.

https://gensakuchuu.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/konosuba5_03.jpg

KonoSuba is funny enough for me to disregard this sort of thing entirely, though. My roomate isn't so much into manga/LNs, so it was the only way I could get him to see it, and we've been laughing like hyenas ever since.

I think that's not really a problem. There fanservice isn't that big in the anime either.

Character design, on the other hand, oh my good they are so ugly. They literally have derp face.

Goddammit DEEN

IKR, I remember the characters having a really cute design in the manga so I was slightly thrown off. After rereading chapter 2, I'm kinda upset that they butchered Chris considering how cute she was in the manga. Though I am curious, is the anime design closer to that of the LN though?

That's Studio Deen for you... 

Just watched Episode 2. Easily funnier than the manga.

The story is rubbish!

And it knows it, and makes no apologies. It's not trying to cash in on undead horse tropes, it's poking fun at said tropes.

And the slapstick is GLORIOUS!

i just finished watching the first episode of the anime adaptation.........all this unnecessary fan service it ruins the story,this is supposed to be a pure comedy not this crap they show.

I think that's not really a problem. There fanservice isn't that big in the anime either.

Character design, on the other hand, oh my good they are so ugly. They literally have derp face.

Goddammit DEEN

Should I complain about DMCA strike LN thus making it unavailable ?

I hope it won't strike manga version too ...

DMCA Rarely reaches the manga versions. Not saying it doesn't happen, but rarely.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics