Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

This author .. sometimes I just have to shake my head!  So in Chapter 96 we have Rui say to Alex (who had previously sexually assaulted her and attempted to rape her), that he could hug her and "this time she wouldn't stop him". HUH???? So it's Rui's fault that Alex assaulted her? If only she "allowed him" it would have been all OK??????  Both this author AND the editor who was in charge need to be sent to sexual violence information classes. Victim blaming to the nth degree.

See here's the problem, I actually like most of the manga. The art is gorgeous, the drama is generally interesting and I like most of the characters. But the way Sasuga Kei has treated sexual assault??  She has ruined this manga permanently for me. I just can't get past it especially cos that asshole is still there and being treated as a possible rival.

I have to agree. I gave up on GE as well because of my disconnect with the characters. And now I'm giving up on this. This author is not for me.

This author .. sometimes I just have to shake my head!  So in Chapter 96 we have Rui say to Alex (who had previously sexually assaulted her and attempted to rape her), that he could hug her and "this time she wouldn't stop him". HUH???? So it's Rui's fault that Alex assaulted her? If only she "allowed him" it would have been all OK??????  Both this author AND the editor who was in charge need to be sent to sexual violence information classes. Victim blaming to the nth degree.

See here's the problem, I actually like most of the manga. The art is gorgeous, the drama is generally interesting and I like most of the characters. But the way Sasuga Kei has treated sexual assault??  She has ruined this manga permanently for me. I just can't get past it especially cos that asshole is still there and being treated as a possible rival.

You know, people tend to be not very rational, when emotions, love'n'shit are involved. Espechialy in age they are now. And I'm talking about characters, not about forum posters, as somebody might interpret.

Spoiler

I just want Rui and Alex to fuck, then she realizes he's not good at it, then turn the entire series into a doujin.

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.

And people say Rui is best girl. She's a complete moron and has been one throughout the entire series. Hina boat go!

You know, people tend to be not very rational, when emotions, love'n'shit are involved. Espechialy in age they are now. And I'm talking about characters, not about forum posters, as somebody might interpret.

Spoiler

And people say Rui is best girl. She's a complete moron and has been one throughout the entire series. Hina boat go!

I too think soldiers are taught to be rapists. No seriously Rui. What the fuck.

As long as Alex is forever alone and gets his heart crushed into the dirt it'll be fine. I just want all this bad feeling sh*t to go away, the teacher needs to stop lying to herself and Natsuo and Rui needs to go on the f*cking offensive.

Spoiler

That one guy being overly possessive over Momo is pretty weird. I hope they're not getting set up, but idk everything feels so wrong right now. 

I've heard it's almost the reverse.  If you're co-ordinating between different outfits it spreads the work, yes, but also makes more potential points of delay.

Honestly it depends on if you have someone willing to be proactive in the work done on it.

Whose pushing it forword, whose filling in to do what task?

We have one TSer.
We've had issues with keeping an active TLer, partly due to other factors than just life. Often if other parts fall slack, the TLer seldom wants to translate something that won't see the light of day anytime soon. Would you wanna work on anything that's 2-10 months out from being released if it wasn't expected at first? Remember most if not nearly all translators in scanlation are volunteering their time.

3 scan groups is a result of waiting for the series to progress in steps. Mangazuki has been VERY helpful in this.
I too think soldiers are taught to be rapists. No seriously Rui. What the fuck.

thats funny to hear, because THERES 3 SCANS DOING

if was 1 scan, that would be the most normal thing to happen, but 3 scans...

I've heard it's almost the reverse.  If you're co-ordinating between different outfits it spreads the work, yes, but also makes more potential points of delay.

Should really lock that in a spoiler tag... And yes, we are behind. One thing breaks, then another as we fix it... lol. If it's not the typesetter (me). Disappearing for a while it's the cleaner/redrawers or the translators finding rl getting in the way. I feel like this series is one of my babies and yet.. soooo neglected...

Don't worry you won't suffer for too long. Kodansha just released volume 8. In 2-3 months they will catch up and go ahead of you. Then you can drop it without remorse :D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Should really lock that in a spoiler tag... And yes, we are behind. One thing breaks, then another as we fix it... lol. If it's not the typesetter (me). Disappearing for a while it's the cleaner/redrawers or the translators finding rl getting in the way. I feel like this series is one of my babies and yet.. soooo neglected...

thats funny to hear, because THERES 3 SCANS DOING

if was 1 scan, that would be the most normal thing to happen, but 3 scans...

Haahaha same, this manga is some next level soap opera shit

It feels like that's all this particular author can really create. 

Spoiler

Thank you for the warning there are spoilers afoot, as well as for not giving up. I don't know what possesses people to think spoilers are funny. It's probably the same guys who would go to the movies, cut a hole in a bucket of popcorn, and stick their dick through it... just to see the look on their friend's face when they realize what they grabbed.

And hey, it's not so bad - if real life stops being a dingleberry to those involved, and you can get on a weekly release schedule, you'll catch up by March!

of 2019. (^_~)

More seriously, that's a far sight better than [Never, because "F$@k this noise. If I wanted to listen to self-buggering jerks complain, I'd at least go get paid minimum wage for it in retail".]

(Not trying to put the above words in your mouth - that's obviously untrue since you're still here with us. But if it were me, I might be tempted to feel that way sometimes. (^_~))

Jesus fucking christ what a ride

I'll miss this manga when it end

Spoiler

Wow, scans are a year behind raws. Rui and Natsuo has been dating for whole this time.

Ugh.. no, Rui...

Chapter 1 reaction?

"BRUH!!!" *passes out*

Sasuga Kei making relationships even harded than it already is... is like a Must Die difficult setting

lol

Dude this feels so depressing for the MC he's gonna end up killing himself or something

Sasuga Kei making relationships even harded than it already is... is like a Must Die difficult setting

I just got curious on the events of this manga and read the latest chapter translated (c95) after I drop this for months....

now I'm gonna drop this manga again

Haahaha same, this manga is some next level soap opera shit

Nothing better than dating your rapist.

Attempted, and I still want him to end up alone forever.

Nothing better than dating your rapist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics