Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 48votes)

Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!

Alt Names: alt 好きです鈴木くん!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Artist: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A genius actress has just awoken!!

Suzuki Hikaru, Hoshino Sayaka, Ito Chihiro and Suzuki Shinobu are all new students who have just entered the same middle school. Sayaka is a shy girl who secretly loves acting. Hikaru is an energetic boy who loves basketball. Incidentally, he shares the same first name with Shinobu, a popular rich boy who would be perfect if not for his rotten personality. Chihiro is Hikaru’s childhood friend and has long had a crush on him.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Hikaru happens to witness Sayaka acting out the lines of a drama on the rooftop and is instantly captivated. Upon seeing Hikaru getting along with Sayaka, Chihiro’s chest begins to ache. When Shinobu sees this, he is overcome by a strange emotion and his heart starts beating faster… Unbeknownst to the four, this is the beginning of their magnificent love story; one that would last years to come.
Go to Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suki desu suzukikun followers New Window Pratik
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rant (spoiler)! New Window noct
  • 4 Replies

130 Comments

I'll just delude myself into thinking that Takumi and Sayaka did not go all the way...

Assuming you've read the raws I'll take your word for it. It's just going to be poking at my side for X number of months while we wait for them to be translated.

As much as I'd have to agree with you, it still leaves me on a sour note when an author known for mushy love shoujo like Get Love! throws a hardball like NTR at you. :\

Oh I completely agree with you there. Although it's not like it was avoidable by either party and the main isn't useless like most NTR scenarios so the sour taste won't last long.

After a few chapters it all starts to get better so stick around, the story is actually really good from here on out.

As much as I'd have to agree with you, it still leaves me on a sour note when an author known for mushy love shoujo like Get Love! throws a hardball like NTR at you. :\

After a few chapters it all starts to get better so stick around, the story is actually really good from here on out.

Ah, so she had her actual first time with this new guy. Kinda... sorta... really puts me off. And now Chihiro makes her move which will likely result in more complex issues.

Well, looks like we ran out of vanilla. Hopefully the new shipment doesn't take too long to come in.

Suki desu Suzuki-kun just NTRed me.....

tumblr_ls74fozHHj1qko4x4o1_500.gif

-tableflips-
At least they didn't make it so he doesn't believe it's her for more than half a chapter. @_@

Gosh, this is turning out like a reverse-Boys-Over-Flowers.
a big fat Dang!!! look like a verrry lonng struggles for the two is coming up.... ugh!
RAEG SUTARTO..

I wonder how many will threaten to drop the manga from now on.
lol that foreshadowing. I figured this would happen when I first read this series.....
Annnnnnnd…

This story went down-hill. I realise they had to do something to jump the tension (they'd been foreshadowing it, and it was too lovey-dovey), but…

SERIOUSLY?
so she REALLY gets
Spoiler
ah... so its amnesia...
tsk tsk tsk..
Man, that was so sad...
I LOVE YOU SHINOBU-SAMA! YOU'RE THE HOTTEST ONE <3
*mode fangirl off*
...... :( What a bitch.. :(
that's painful... !!
New chapter! Happy Reading!
No more shota-loli love?
Well I'm out. Things are going to go downhill from here.
With that "to be continued" ending, I get the feeling I won't like what comes next...
i wonder what they will they have to get through before becoming together again....
Spoiler
god dam i translated the Indonesian one ...>.> googletranslate and jesus guys book it! get out run run run! Googletranslate that guys seriously it is.... shocking
sex @ 15? Gosh, Kids these days

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics