Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 173votes)

KISS×DEATH

Alt Names: alt キスデスalt キス×デスalt KISS x DEATH
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new manga by Kano Yasuhiro - author of MX0!

From the perspective of an alien planet with super-advanced technology and tiny (1/60th the size of a human) inhabitants, planet Earth was the perfect location to banish their worst criminals. Five of said criminals were sent to the planet to be exiled, attached to little critters like frogs and rabbits so they can never be fully active. Due to an accident, these five criminals managed to escape and attach themselves to five different girls that were nearby. The one responsible for the banishment of these five criminals now must detach them from the girls by mouth-to-mouth release.

Raws:

https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10833497643049550121
Go to KISS×DEATH Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl? New Window Sissel
  • 4 Replies
Topic Korean Raws for KiSSXDEATH New Window banisher
  • 6 Replies

527 Comments

When  will it update

Right  now :)

When  will it update

Ohh you mean this? Spolier for chapter 4

Spoiler

Bet you had fun cleaning that. B)

iShoujo has been getting pretty lewd in more recent chapters, and even Kiss x Death here has a bathhouse scene where the girls are naked for a significant number of consecutive pages.

Ohh you mean this? Spolier for chapter 4

Spoiler

KissxDeath isn't in WSJ, it's not even in a physical purchasable magazine. It's published online in a "phone" magazine, the same place iShoujo currently resides.

Jump Plus isn't a "phone magazine" per se. Jump Live was their mobile portal previously, but it was discontinued in favor of launching Jump Plus -- an online manga portal designed to work on both PCs *AND* Mobile devices.

So iShoujo has actually shifted twice now: From WSJ to Jump Live to Jump Plus.

Also of note: Censorship for Jump Plus is as lenient as Ultra Jump, or maybe even more-so. iShoujo has been getting pretty lewd in more recent chapters, and even Kiss x Death here has a bathhouse scene where the girls are naked for a significant number of consecutive pages.

The pessimist in me says that Kano is in Jump Plus because he's burned his bridges with WSJ after flopping too many times. The optimist in me says he chose Plus on purpose, because he still gets print volumes, but he gets to publish on his own terms -- Far less editorial control, probably able to take a week off more easily, and finish the story how he wants it when he wants it without worrying about it being cancelled.

The irony in his doing it as a web manga, is he barely has any online presence. He doesn't maintain a Twitter account like most authors, and he has like a geocities website that barely gets updated and has no contact info on it. I don't even think it has blog posts, just had art postings.

Can you give us the link then? FYI we can't download at Shounenjump.

It's ok now, we've solved the problem :)

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why they're having a problem with "raws" either. I found out about the series a few weeks ago, and within 5 minutes got the first 4 chapters in Japanese downloaded to take a look at.

Can you give us the link then? FYI we can't download at Shounenjump.

EDIT: It doesn't matter anymore. I found a way to RIP OFF the high quality images from Shounenjump

I hope this mangaka finally decided to draw for another magazine, JUMP simply can't understand his works.

I know JUMP is the highest target a author can aim for but his stuff simply don't go well with it.

I mean, To Love-ru was the reason Mx0 was axed, the shitty TLR stole that great story from us.

So...Parasyte but romcom?

Pretty much it seems.

LMAO! I love it. Finally, somthing that can potentially be on par with Mx0. I've been dying for another manga from Kano-sensei. BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVAR!!

Well, I can see KANO-sensei is struggling here. He need to make something actually interesting for the kid who read Weekly Shounen Jump to feed his mouth. For whatever reason, he had to stick with Jump, haizz. If he could move to Weekly Shounen or even Jump Square, it will be all better. There are no OP, Bleach, Naruto or Gintama (no offensive) always stick out on top.

I maybe hate this like I hate Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo. But this haven't driven me to that point yet.

KissxDeath isn't in WSJ, it's not even in a physical purchasable magazine. It's published online in a "phone" magazine, the same place iShoujo currently resides.

Uh, the raws of the whole series are right here. They really shouldn't be hard to find:

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00000513_57

It's literally only posted on that site, it's an online-only manga. It's also totally free. What's more you can rip them using print-screen...

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why they're having a problem with "raws" either. I found out about the series a few weeks ago, and within 5 minutes got the first 4 chapters in Japanese downloaded to take a look at.

Uh, the raws of the whole series are right here. They really shouldn't be hard to find:

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00000513_57

It's literally only posted on that site, it's an online-only manga. It's also totally free. What's more you can rip them using print-screen...

Lol I feel sorry for the Translator that lost all motivation

That was the cleaner

So...Parasyte but romcom?

Well, I can see KANO-sensei is struggling here. He need to make something actually interesting for the kid who read Weekly Shounen Jump to feed his mouth. For whatever reason, he had to stick with Jump, haizz. If he could move to Weekly Shounen or even Jump Square, it will be all better. There are no OP, Bleach, Naruto or Gintama (no offensive) always stick out on top.

I maybe hate this like I hate Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo. But this haven't driven me to that point yet.

One piece will always in top, but with naruto already end, and bleach become super boring, if you compare Mx0 and bleach, Mx0 is more interesting. well, maybe he'll  get lucky because many jump reader like something boring  like nisekoi

For everyone who mentions Mx0, i say "Too soon...."

Lol I feel sorry for the Translator that lost all motivation

O_O From the mangaka of mx0! How did I not know about this!!!!

Should i follow it? i mean, after reading chapter 2 i lost all motivation. I like the author, but if it's like this i might dropped it midway

Holy frak i wans't expecting that shit XD... Must've been dissappointingly anticlimatic for the spectators.

<WMG>On a side note, i'd assume in a future chapter our (parasite) MC will leave the host, with the (host) MC somehow alive and now have to deal with bunch of 'admirers'..</WMG>

So if like one of the prisoners got like 100+ or let's just say 20+ clone(male) ffs.. He need to kiss them? Well shit i hope it doesn't turn out that way..

From what I understand the prisoner would have to split themselves up 20 times. You can imagine what issues they may have after cutting themselves into 21 different parts and sending 20 of them to 20 clones.

Not too soon lol

Dafuck... We need yaoi tag for this one....

What? The first girl to girl kiss in chapter 1 and no one said a word about yuri, and guys swapping spit once and everyone calls yaoi. *sighs*

Dafuck... We need yaoi tag for this one....

Too mild for the tag.

Also no gay romance involved.

wtf?...... FOLLOWED

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics