Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 70votes)

Onee-chan ga Kita

Alt Names: alt お姉ちゃんが来たalt 姐姐来了alt Oneechan ga Kita
Author: Anzai Rikou
Artist: Anzai Rikou
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around Tomoya Mizuhara, a 13-year-old boy who suddenly gains a big sister when his father remarries. 17-year-old Ichika is a little strange, and her affection for Tomoya is rather overwhelming, if not scary. On top of things, Ichika's friend Ruri is the ultimate sadist. Then there is Ichika's big-breasted quarter-Russian friend Marina.
Go to Onee-chan ga Kita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

Tsundere? Oo

Spotted!
Spoiler

Marina's most rational one...even when she's acting irrational.

I've got a signal too.

Spoiler

Screw you for making me feel this old.

Tsundere? Oo

No tsundere spotted yet xD

But Ichika is a rather "normal" Yandere character, so sometimes I wonder if Shindere would be a better description of her character (though

Spoiler

Well, sometimes she feels even more inhuman than Gasai Yuno if we compare the mega-stalkers in manga history (though there are also some nice stalkers like Shuffles Tsubomi-chan[Kareha-senpais little sister] but well, games are another story...) because of her "expressionless face" and her indiscriminately violent behaviour...

But now that he is on her radar, perhaps he has some hope...
I wonder when we'll meet Marina's otakuish idiot cousin?

on another note
Ichika's mum vs Yoshiko's mum

Who is the more formidable.

Ichika's mom, hands down.

Spoiler

I feel sorry for Mizuhara, we learned his chrush is not into him but someone else

She's the hunter-gatherer type, for sure. She's into Kouki because he's the "cool" kid right now. But she's probably going to turn up the heat on—and get some actual vested interest in—Mizuhara because he's (unintentionally) playing hard-to-get.

Hate is also a kind of love...right?

Hate = Hate

Hate = Love

????

Except when it's not.

Yeah, I kind of figured it wasn't ever for him in the first place -- the only reason he wound up on her radar is because his sister caused that big commotion and "dethroned" her. Kind of annoying how much trouble she stirs though when she's not even interested in him. Kinda a bitch. Well, there's other reasons to have that opinion in the first place but it really drives that opinion home.

But now that he is on her radar, perhaps he has some hope...
I wonder when we'll meet Marina's otakuish idiot cousin?

well at least we know who ichika takes after

on another note
Ichika's mum vs Yoshiko's mum

Who is the more formidable.

Tsundere? Oo

I've got a signal too.

Spoiler

BTW, isn't this 4koma just perfect to rewrite into a recruitment page?

I feel sorry for Mizuhara, we learned his chrush is not into him but someone else

Yeah, I kind of figured it wasn't ever for him in the first place -- the only reason he wound up on her radar is because his sister caused that big commotion and "dethroned" her. Kind of annoying how much trouble she stirs though when she's not even interested in him. Kinda a bitch. Well, there's other reasons to have that opinion in the first place but it really drives that opinion home.

It does seem that way.  Fujisaki's behavior is extra weird in this chapter.

~~Dos

tfw no "Ichika Love" pillow

the life size doll... ok...

tfw no "Ichika Love" pillow

Dat triangle.

Sometimes, the grass isn't greener...

Fuck, stop making Ichika so adorable; I'll start rooting for the wincest that technically isn't.

Normal-kun is a reverse Sakamoto. Does awesome things but is never popular.

To be precise, Sakamoto does plain things in an awesome manner, while Normal-kun does awesome things in a plain manner.

There's also the matter of personality. Sakamoto has a personality so magnetic they could use it for the LHC, while Normal-kun....yeah, nobody cares about him. Not even learning his name.

Normal-kun is a reverse Sakamoto. Does awesome things but is never popular.

I guess his mom only "sings" her father mmm...

finally a premontion to introduce ruris brother. I get the feeling he'll he a scaredy cat/cool guy

The parents...understand there's a problem, and yet they do nothing! Tomoya's gonna end up with silicone rubber stuffed up his flue. Parents of the year, folks. .-.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics