Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 286votes)

DEAD Tube

Alt Names: alt 学園殺人ゲーム Dead Tubealt 学院里的杀人游戏alt デッドチューブ
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Kitakawa Touta
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Distributing thrilling videos in secret!! A school game that puts life and death on the line!!
Go to DEAD Tube Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where is the appeal? New Window avarake
  • 8 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chance Mashiya and Mashiro and brother/sister New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Mashiro and Machiya's Relationship **Contains Spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 3 Replies

708 Comments

Where are all of these people getting superhuman strength from?

thats a damn shame, fortunately i think its safe to say the death flag on the new guy is gone... right?

Are you looking at the same character story we are? There was a dozen students with her when she was forced to kill her father, laughing it up as it was happening and afterwards. She was mortified when she learned what she'd actually been made to do. She was also raped (potentially repeatedly) before or most likely after that event. She had nothing to do with the twisted goings on that was happening in that school. She was a victim to the bitter end.

Even if she was the one who actually cooked the father into a curry, which I find incredibly unlikely she was (the author definitely would have made it a point to say or show it happening), it would be under extreme duress.

Its pretty much confirmed she was gang banged repeatedly. 

hahaha, fuck. i hope this just fucks up the MC to the point where he goes on a film spree with mai in tow. also, i hope this ends soon, though. seems like it's approaching some stupid as fuck shonen-style "pro-deadtubers" bullshit. 

It's a Horror manga. what did you expect?

why kana have to die too, i thought only kana that maybe still alive and machiya gonna stop dead tube after this

because kana die maybe machiya gonna more and more into deadtube just like what mashiro want

hahaha, fuck. i hope this just fucks up the MC to the point where he goes on a film spree with mai in tow. also, i hope this ends soon, though. seems like it's approaching some stupid as fuck shonen-style "pro-deadtubers" bullshit. 

Then after she's done with those three the principle will be next.

sure she didn't do it on camera but someone cut him up, put most of him in the fridge and then cooked the rest and unless George broke into her house while she was at school then im guessing she did it or atleast didn't care that he did it.

Are you looking at the same character story we are? There was a dozen students with her when she was forced to kill her father, laughing it up as it was happening and afterwards. She was mortified when she learned what she'd actually been made to do. She was also raped (potentially repeatedly) before or most likely after that event. She had nothing to do with the twisted goings on that was happening in that school. She was a victim to the bitter end.

Even if she was the one who actually cooked the father into a curry, which I find incredibly unlikely she was (the author definitely would have made it a point to say or show it happening), it would be under extreme duress.

what's wrong with asking a girl? is being a 'girl' the automatic ticket to being a 'weak, dainty flower' type of person? is a man asking a girl to do his biddings, when the latter is the more capable one something out of logic? this is not about gender equality or that feminism shit; we all know machiya got absolutely no chance in physical brawls and mai have been killing enemies stronger than her as naturally as breathing. it's obvious how things are gonna play out.

i'm no girl, but i laugh at people who stereotyped women as weak and men who got this pointless pride in thinking they're too strong, too good for women's assistance.

she was forced to. that's the border line. unless she enjoyed the deed, she's innocent.

Spoiler

Unless I've somehow overlooked something big, there was no evidence that she was the one who cooked the dad.

sure she didn't do it on camera but someone cut him up, put most of him in the fridge and then cooked the rest and unless George broke into her house while she was at school then im guessing she did it or atleast didn't care that he did it.

sad but she wasen't exactly innocent, she did bash her own dads skull in and then cooked his remains for dinner...

Unless I've somehow overlooked something big, there was no evidence that she was the one who cooked the dad.

i know this is supposed to be the big turning point and it's how it's always been with this MC but still it's pretty lame. so after he got lost in wrath and rage, all he could do was ask someone to avenge his sister? he asked a girl no less. the cringe is real.

what's wrong with asking a girl? is being a 'girl' the automatic ticket to being a 'weak, dainty flower'? is a man asking a girl to do his biddings, when the latter is the more capable one something out of logic? this is not about gender equality or that feminism shit; we all know machiya got absolutely no chance in physical brawls and mai has been killing enemies stronger than her as naturally as breathing. it's obvious how things are gonna play out.

i'm no girl, but i laugh at people who stereotyped women as weak and men who got this pointless pride in thinking they're too strong, too good for women's assistance.

sad but she wasen't exactly innocent, she did bash her own dads skull in and then cooked his remains for dinner...

she was forced to. that's the border line. unless she enjoyed the deed, she's innocent.

i know this is supposed to be the big turning point and it's how it's always been with this MC but still it's pretty lame. so after he got lost in wrath and rage, all he could do was ask someone to avenge his sister? he asked a girl no less. the cringe is real.

He's not asking a girl, he's pulling out his "murder everything" button and mashing it like a particularly angry monkey.

RIP

AND

TEAR

Kana is better off in a world that isn't that one, frankly. Glad he held to his familial bond and didn't try filming her at least. But now that his whole family is gone, I am curious how long he's going to be unhinged for.

Er, what else would he do? He's the camera man. He has always been the camera man. The camera man doesn't belong in center stage. As for asking--nay--commanding a girl... Mashiro has proven time and time again that she's pretty much a wrecking ball of unreasonable amounts of destruction... Her being a woman has literally nothing to do with anything. Or should Machiya who hasn't fought a real battle in his life "man up" after seeing his sister killed and personally destroy all these people who seemed to be Mashiro levels of ridiculous?

I'd cringe more if he suddenly went super saiyan. It would be entirely out of character and make no sense.

God, this is so cruel. Poor Kana, and Machiya too, he must be totally broken.

machiya's totally broken. from now on he'll be on offense, being the commanding officer to the humanoid WMD that is mashiro mai.

Women of mass destruction. Yup, she's a monster. If only she was a monster who powered up earlier!

hmmm so the camera is some kind of power up

839.gif

Damn, everybody and his dog knew this was going to happen, but I'm still utterly shaken. Kanna... (´;ω;`)

lul, is still a virgin? TFW the author doesn't even check their own work for flaws.

Next page tells a different story, there didn't had sex before he dies.

I'm not very impressed with how the author handled that.  But I guess now there's only 1 more thing holding Machiya back from winning Deadtube.

machiya's totally broken. from now on he'll be on offense, being the commanding officer to the humanoid WMD that is mashiro mai.

Not a bad thing imho, if anything it proves even more that those two are made for each other.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics