Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 75votes)

Akai Mi Hajiketa

Alt Names: alt Akai Mi Hajiketaalt 紅い実はじけた
Author: Takahashi Natsuko
Artist: Takahashi Natsuko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of 13 romantic short stories that captures the moment when one falls in love.
Go to Akai Mi Hajiketa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

This is soooo sweet!!! 

sigh, beta mc... he deserved that beating for being a lap dog. 

Size and strength matter, a lot.  So the thing to remember is the vulnerable spots where they don't matter:  Eyes, throat (specially larynx), solar plexus if you can hit it right, toes or instep depending on footgear, kneecaps, nuts (but brawlers know to protect those, so maybe don't bother except as a followup).  If you're up close and personal with an a-hole like that, you need to ruin him fast.

On a more philosophical note:  The damage you do to yourself over time kowtowing to that kind of brute is way bigger than the damage you get from a typical school beating if you don't kowtow.  Good lad, wising up.

Well, I suddenly want to strangle somebody.

Fire is the purest death.

Oh god my heart. 

Jesus fucking Christ. Those assholes need to die.

Well, I suddenly want to strangle somebody.

Love is in the air.... It reminds me when I was a teenager and I had butterflies in my stomach when approaching the girl I liked. 

I wonder what is a Sadako. It's mentioned in this page

Sadako is a ghost from the Sadako 3D movies. It's a well known horror character in Japan.

Love is in the air.... It reminds me when I was a teenager and I had butterflies in my stomach when approaching the girl I liked. 

I wonder what is a Sadako. It's mentioned in this page

This reminds me a lot of Irie Aki's work, touching, visually bold in the lines and detail. 

Especially the art. My heart aches for Ran to Haiiro no Sekai. 

Spoiler

That's super lewd no matter how you look at it.

YESSSS Akito is updating volume 2 XDDD

This reminds me a lot of Irie Aki's work, touching, visually bold in the lines and detail. 

Great reads!! 

Ch 3 was soooo cute! I love it. Ch 4 was kind of weird. All the other chapters were really good. Very nice art. Very well told. Great storyteller and artist!!!

Story 1: =) It's amazing to see someone in the zone of creation especially someone whose work you enjoy. 

Story 2: dude was a total shmuck for the most part but good for him that things worked out

Story 3: boys will be boys especially when they're in grade school and like a girl .

Story 4: wth just happened

Story 5: lol I thought of angels and suddenly I saw all of them with wings on their backs xD

Story 6: intriguing

Story 7: what a great sensei =)

This was an interesting collection of reads- some stranger and some quite "normal" but it was a pleasant read. I felt that story 2 was a bit out of place compared to the other stories though

chapter 6 just reminded me of my unrequited love when i was in highschool shit my heart

Chapter 2 was my favourite. Overall it was a good read and the art was beautiful,

ahhh, i really love this artist. they use lines and tones so effectively

We finally got this one out! It's a long one but a good one :D

Now to hope for another volume...

That was really wonderful, the second chapter is my favorite, it was totally worth the wait. Thank you for scanlating it

We finally got this one out! It's a long one but a good one :D

Now to hope for another volume...

if you tell a girl to hit she will punch. if you hurt her she will slap

Agh, I took a hard right, straight to the feels.

Still no chapter 2... :(

i like the last chapter.....awww....

too bad it was the last one already.

You've still got chapter 2 to look forward to.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics