Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

Guys, this is trash. Not only does this page contain a "mature" warning, (almost?) every chapter does too.

Asking for a warning before every trash. chapter with gore, would be like asking for a warning before every JoJo chapter in which someone explains what is happening around them.

Seriously, though. Everybody has a different threshold as to what kind of content they can or can't bear. If the scanlator had to add a warning before each chapter with "particularly bad gore", they'd most likely disappoint at least one reader with their opinion on which chapter needed the warning, and which didn't. And if you add a warning before every gory chapter, you get pretty much what we have right now. It'd be pretty pointless to have two "maturity" warnings per chapter.

Just keep in mind that trash. is full of gore, and always be prepared for the worst. If you can't bear its gore, you might want to read something else. Black Lagoon should be similar to this; it's also about scum fighting scum, but it's a lot less gory.

Never read this while eating or before 

Wonder what you mean? *finishes eating*

Btw why is this tagged as yuri? 

Before the school girls arc with the couple of lesbians/bi girls, and when the boss gets sexually assaulted by the armless bitch, what yuri?

Did the rape part even count as yuri?

It was tagged as such before anything remotely gay surfaced

So much violence against women, yet I'm just so intrigued by Rushia and Mine, I always come back to check on the updates

Like a lot of guys die too, obviously, but the murder of women feel more like a spectacle, the shit that happen to girls are both sexual and gruesome. The "bad guys" always get killed I guess (except for those 2-3 assassins) but just really puts me off, how they mix gore and fanservice, rape and murder.

Never read this while eating or before 

Ugh. I was eating food... 

To future scanalators. I and others would very much like some Gore warnings for the chapters that go really far in girl slaugther. Call me sexist, but I don't find girls getting gutted open like fish food. We need some better warning than "mature content", which usually just means "adults talking" and "the good stuff".

Please? Pretty Please? 

Still, another good chapter in one of the weirder manga series. Just need some damn proper warning! 

That was the craziest tradition I've seen by far.

The bad guys in this manga are always so cartoonishly evil, I can't take any of it seriously.

What a bunch of edge-tier, cheap shock-garbage.

It's called "trash" so I don't know what you were expecting. 

The bad guys in this manga are always so cartoonishly evil, I can't take any of it seriously.

What a bunch of edge-tier, cheap shock-garbage.

this thing is completely messed up

Welp. Those guys aren't so nice.

I can't wait til the rest of her body gets blown to piece that bitch deserves THE WORST DEATH in the series so far.

She does?

I don't know... I think there are plenty characters in this manga who deserve worse than her. After all, she didn't betray her employer, and she only seems to kill while she's on the job. A bit like Bullet and Francesca, only in crazier, flashier, and cheaper.

There are no happy endings in this manga. Honestly, I kinda like it this way. Such brutality doesn't beget heroism or happy endings, you can't get to good from such evil.

And yet the world/manga moves on.

Brutality works. History is littered with cases where good things came out of evil things. Most people are just too uneducated/ignorant to realize it.

Who the hell is this????

http://vatoto.com/reader#40d9c9c334571fcf_9

reader#40d9c9c334571fcf_9

That looks like Poko, from an H-manga. 

Who the hell is this????

http://vatoto.com/reader#40d9c9c334571fcf_9

reader#40d9c9c334571fcf_9

geh. this series is trash. lulz. at least most of the shitty characters die immediately.

Cover 08!!

91fsux%2BzZ2L.jpg

Except for this one, who makes it all worthwhile.

Spoiler

I can't wait til the rest of her body gets blown to piece that bitch deserves THE WORST DEATH in the series so far.

This manga has more identity issues than Amanda Bynes. 

Everyone is dead again... sigh..

Except for this one, who makes it all worthwhile.
Spoiler

She didn't commit suicide due to bullying. She did it, because she lost the only person in the world she cared about and who cared about her. In that sense she really has lost.

She could hold on to the bullying because of her sister , now that she's gone that last anchor is lost.

latest?cb=20151202021211

oversupply of maniacs who wants to kill

I guess because yandere and psycho genre in demand ? =x= ...

Spoiler

She didn't commit suicide due to bullying. She did it, because she lost the only person in the world she cared about and who cared about her. In that sense she really has lost.

oversupply of maniacs who wants to kill

Yeah, they're definitely in a corrective market at the moment.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics