Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

Man I came back here to the comments after a little while and boy, did it devolve

Why the hell do people have arguments or debates in the comments again?

since they got nothing to do?

that's just a guessing tho, since i'm here to escape from my work :D

edit: I still gave my respect for all of the otakus in the world (pedo not included)

is that Poko from Poko to Isshio on the first page?

that bring back memories of 2007.

The more artistic licences an author takes, the more heated the comments are. There must be a name for that law somewhere.

That sounds about right, actually

Man I came back here to the comments after a little while and boy, did it devolve

The more artistic licences an author takes, the more heated the comments are. There must be a name for that law somewhere.

Of course it doesn't. That's the job of police and education. Yet it does provide competition (excluding underage as being niche and irreplaceable in the first place) and health checkups. Of course, it does bring a huge part of the service market out of the underground. Not even to mention that human trafficking-based prostitution is lesser part of the market in the first place.

And no, argument "everything except sex is forbidden, but everyone does it anyway" proves absolutely nothing.

Just as the links you provided, where first explains what happens when prostitution is legal in one place and illegal in others as well as temporary effects of market expansion true to every type of market and second is political propaganda very likely misattributed to a fake author bearing no scientific data and thus unable to be a proof of anything.

By the way, what do you define as underage? Girls over 12 have very high libido and there's no stopping them from any kind of sex, including prostitution. This (the age consent conflict between demands of society and ontogenesis), however is an actual problem psychologists have yet to solve. The concept of calling consensual sex rape because of "inability to think rationally enough", however, is pure bullshit, because such decisions are never rational in the first place. Unless you plan to seduce someone to murder him in cold blood and take all his money.

"I dont agree with your evidence so it has to be fake"

Straw man.

"If the loli is good to go, it should totally be legal" 

All very sound arguments, sir.  I tip my hat to you.

Yes, it's bigoted to think that prostitution doesn't improve society...  And before you bore me with your dribble, legal prostitution DOES NOT get rid of the illegal forced and underage prostitution, if anything, it makes it worse.  So yes, I am a bigot for caring for humanity more than you...

Of course it doesn't. That's the job of police and education. Yet it does provide competition (excluding underage as being niche and irreplaceable in the first place) and health checkups. Of course, it does bring a huge part of the service market out of the underground. Not even to mention that human trafficking-based prostitution is lesser part of the market in the first place.

And no, argument "everything except sex is forbidden, but everyone does it anyway" proves absolutely nothing.

Just as the links you provided, where first explains what happens when prostitution is legal in one place and illegal in others as well as temporary effects of market expansion true to every type of market and second is political propaganda very likely misattributed to a fake author bearing no scientific data and thus unable to be a proof of anything.

By the way, what do you define as underage? Girls over 12 have very high libido and there's no stopping them from any kind of sex, including prostitution. This (the age consent conflict between demands of society and ontogenesis), however is an actual problem psychologists have yet to solve. The concept of calling consensual sex rape because of "inability to think rationally enough", however, is pure bullshit, because such decisions are never rational in the first place. Unless you plan to seduce someone to murder him in cold blood and take all his money.

"Nothing cheaper than something free" made me remember Laguna from Final Fantasy 8

Nah, the whore doesn't know that sex during menstruation makes it lighter. Also, prostitution is kinda OK, since it's actual service, just shunned by bigots in several countries. But everything else... Oh, boy.

The more the politicians are "against" prostitution, the more it's obvious they're trying to hide how much they enjoy the service.

oh? do you have some evidence to back up that claim? meanwhile there is overwhelming evidence showing that when something is illegal, it cannot be regulated at all, which means no age restrictions on the buyers or sellers, no health inspections/quality assurance, etc. its specifically because its illegal that you have 12 year olds prostituting themselves, because there are no age restrictions whatsoever. similarly, its ridiculously easy for children to get cocaine and heroin, but way, way harder for kids to get alcohol because alcohol is legal and regulated, but heroin and cocaine are not.

the goal of legalizing and regulating is not to complete eliminate the black market, because that is impossible, but to minimize its existence, and to ensure quality and the health and safety of everyone involved, both buyers and sellers, as much as possible. the entire reason the black market exists is because there is a demand for the product that cannot be filled through legal means. when its legal and regulated, the black market has little reason to exist.

I. Asked. You. Not. To. Bore. Me. With. Your. Dribble.  Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me?

1. As imercenary already pointed out: "when something is illegal, it cannot be regulated".  So you thinking legalizing will allow for regulating it?  Not even close.

2. You ask me for evidence, but you make up shit and provide none of you own.  Good way to prove an argument...  That's sarcasm if you're too stupid to notice.

Spoiler
  See the spoiler?  That is what we call evidence to support one's argument.  While the second article is an op-ed, it is from a former underage sex worker that lived in Germany where prositution is legal so I will take her opinion more than from some douche (read: you).

4. Take the case of Japan where prostitution is legal except in the case vaginal penetration (everything else is A-OK tho... ) and although that is illegal, most do practice it: Human trafficking, underage prostitution and forced sex are rampant.  Don't believe it?  Google it.

5. Sweden is the "exception".  Prostituting one's self is legal; however, pimps, brothels and purchasing sex are illegal.  So when johns fear their own safety and are publicly shamed, then human trafficking decreases, but that won't exactly let you buy sex, now will it?

remember ladies and gentlemen these ladies will be murder very gruesome and brutally.

oh? do you have some evidence to back up that claim? meanwhile there is overwhelming evidence showing that when something is illegal, it cannot be regulated at all, which means no age restrictions on the buyers or sellers, no health inspections/quality assurance, etc. its specifically because its illegal that you have 12 year olds prostituting themselves, because there are no age restrictions whatsoever. similarly, its ridiculously easy for children to get cocaine and heroin, but way, way harder for kids to get alcohol because alcohol is legal and regulated, but heroin and cocaine are not.

the goal of legalizing and regulating is not to complete eliminate the black market, because that is impossible, but to minimize its existence, and to ensure quality and the health and safety of everyone involved, both buyers and sellers, as much as possible. the entire reason the black market exists is because there is a demand for the product that cannot be filled through legal means. when its legal and regulated, the black market has little reason to exist.

And before you bore me with your dribble, legal prostitution DOES NOT get rid of the illegal forced and underage prostitution, if anything, it makes it worse.

Spoiler

Oh goodie.

Nah, the whore doesn't know that sex during menstruation makes it lighter. Also, prostitution is kinda OK, since it's actual service, just shunned by bigots in several countries. But everything else... Oh, boy.

Yes, it's bigoted to think that prostitution doesn't improve society...  And before you bore me with your dribble, legal prostitution DOES NOT get rid of the illegal forced and underage prostitution, if anything, it makes it worse.  So yes, I am a bigot for caring for humanity more than you...

Yay Yuri!

An arc starting off with a blowjob can't be bad. Waiting for next chapter now.

But hey, the reason it's shitty because it shows Francesca's own psychological problems. See how she shielded the whore just 'cause she's female? After that, the whore used this moment to become close with her and now we'll see a conflict between friendship and contract, or somethin'. If this moment gets failed, the arc will be on par or worse than Trigger Happies, and that was shit stuffed in our mouths with a shovel.

This shit's fucked but I like it

In a way she is, but in a way she's not. It's the whole moral gray of the story. She's a prostitute that's overcharging for what she's giving, he's a dissatisfied customer, and Francisca is a random passerby that has no idea what happened save for the fact that he was about to hit her.

So take it as you will, but the whole intervening on Francisca's part only looks bad if we knew what was happening in the first place. Had it just been "Guy about to beat on HS-girl" In all mannerisms Francisca would've been the obvious good guy.

she kinda did know what was going on i think she was about to say fellatio wasn't she? if she saw the that then she must know what happened next

An arc starting off with a blowjob can't be bad. Waiting for next chapter now.

In a way she is, but in a way she's not. It's the whole moral gray of the story. She's a prostitute that's overcharging for what she's giving, he's a dissatisfied customer, and Francisca is a random passerby that has no idea what happened save for the fact that he was about to hit her.

So take it as you will, but the whole intervening on Francisca's part only looks bad if we knew what was happening in the first place. Had it just been "Guy about to beat on HS-girl" In all mannerisms Francisca would've been the obvious good guy.

Francisca knows completely what was going on there. When she meets the girl at school she says "Oh the girl who was giving fellatio." Bitch should've disclosed her prices beforehand, though, and the guy was an idiot for not asking.

regardless of the price he shouldn't hit her but i feel like Francisca looks like more the bad-guy here.

On a side note paying 20,000 yen for just a BJ would be a complete rip-off. i mean paying 200$ or so for a BJ is completely ludicrous, so i understand why the guy is mad, regardless of the price he shouldn't hit her but i feel like Francisca looks like more the bad-guy here. That's just my own two cents, take it with a grain of salt, if you please.

Hit-girl touring Japan?

Hey, it's Batman!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics