Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 164votes)

Hinomaru Zumou

Alt Names: alt 火之丸相扑alt 火ノ丸相撲alt Hinomaru Sumoalt Hinomaru Zumōalt Hinomaru-Zumoualt Sumo of the Rising Sunalt Sumo Wrestler Hinomarualt Сумо Хиномару
Author: Kawada
Artist: Kawada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a divine ritual, a martial art, a combat sport—it's sumo!!
A "small" new student, Ushio Hinomaru, appears before the weak little sumo club of Oodachi High School! The words "big" and "heavy" are the rules to this sport, which does not fit this newbie any inch, but this guy goes and does what...!?
Ushio and the small sumo club climbs its way to the top!
The goal is *Hinoshita Kaisan!
A fired up high school sumo tale—no retakes allowed!!

*Hinoshita Kaisan - A title for the highest rank in professional sumo, equivalent of Yokozuna.

From Mangahelpers
Go to Hinomaru Zumou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hinomaru Zumou (sumo sport) chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

603 Comments

Man... this manga is only about fighting spirit in the end, but even at chapter 50 the mangaka still finds new flavours to add to it. I'd describe this chapter's as... merciless? Nah... more like not even looking at the opponent anymore. But not in a arrogant way. More like the opponent is an objective.

Anyway, since we now know the order of fights how about some predictions?

I say that Oodachi High wins the following matches:

Spoiler

Wrong. There is at least 20 Raw chapters untranslated. Link :

Wow, thanks. Didn't know that. And was too lazy to actually check it.

Edit: Wait wait wait wait... shounen manga that bash on "dreams" and "hope"?! And mentions that person needs to "harden up"... impossible (but somehow similar to what happened in Hajime no Ippo).

I don't think so. If i recall corectly Hinomaru Zumou isn't old enough to have that many chapters.

Wrong. There is at least 20 Raw chapters untranslated. Link :

I am here waiting for the little guy time to shine. It'll be epic

Well someone posted 72.5 a few weeks ago so my guess is that are at least that far ahead.

I don't think so. If i recall corectly Hinomaru Zumou isn't old enough to have that many chapters.

Hahahaha, you go Ozeki! I didn't see the railroading coming. Awesome!

Finally new chapter, thanks for it!

Do anyone know if there are more not translated chapters? Or they are updating whenever they get new chapter of this manga?

Well someone posted 72.5 a few weeks ago so my guess is that are at least that far ahead.

Finally new chapter, thanks for it!

Do anyone know if there are more not translated chapters? Or they are updating whenever they get new chapter of this manga?

Thanks for the chapter...

i.m waiting for double chapter fufufu...

oh my god, that collaboration really good. I don't know jan ken can be that intense, this is not fist time, isn't

Yeah, Hinomaru is also a great student. Good to see proper MC. BTW what does Math I and Math A stands for?

BTW: This series is pretty popular in Japan. My faith in them has returned!

Maybe they're going for a Legend of Koizumi reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLq7u2dyA3k

LOL thank you for sharing this!

Wait ...Was the part about the two authors falling in love with each other true ?

With the manga, not each other...

i laugh so hard with that duet xDD

Wait ...Was the part about the two authors falling in love with each other true ?

That was hilarious.

Fujoshi no Basket and Hinomaru Zumou... because real men aren't afraid of pretty boys? XD

That was quite possibly the most unexpected collaboration ever. But boy oh boy was it great. :D

spoilers.

Did the guy trained with Bruce lee or something? 

Oh man, that finishing move drawing was fucking scary! And awesome! But mostly scary! Maybe he added that for Halloween...

Where is the official tanslation of this "Sumo of the Rising Sun" XDDDD It would be "Sumo of the blazing circle". Where is the Kanji for "sun" in the name? LOL

Maybe they're going for a Legend of Koizumi reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLq7u2dyA3k

Hahahaha, not just the other sumos, his enthusiasm even radiates trough the fourth wall. I just had to laugh in anticipation and sheer child like joy from the last page!

It's like early christmas. Fallen Angels you are great!

Thx for the chap..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics