Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 157votes)

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Alt Names: alt 小森さんは断れない!alt 小森拒不了!alt Komori Can't Refuse!alt Komori no puede rechazar!alt Miss Komori can't Decline!
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komori Shuri is a junior high school girl who is too nice to decline requests. Constantly doing favors for other people has given her incredible powers!?
But even so, she is also an adolescent junior high school girl.
A Manga overflowing with the ups and downs of everyday life!
Go to Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

390 Comments

Haven't seen the master pen spin since Io from Acchi Kocchi. I really miss that manga...

and to this day, I still can't spin a thing...

Haven't seen the master pen spin since Io from Acchi Kocchi. I really miss that manga...

It seems Cram School will help...

...Not by improving her grades so she can get into the same school as her friends, but by reminding her that she can make new friends and doesn't need to see her new or old friends at school to stay in touch.

Is it wrong if he's cute?

Please tell me.

My Cram School Classmate Can't Be This Cute

If you're nohomo and you think he's cute then you're totally homo.

Right or wrong that's nobody's business.

Nohomo.

I am confused about the whole 'nohomo' thing. At first I thought it was a joke where people add 'nohomo' to the gayest thing they could think of and have no one call out on them saying that's actually gay.

Ex. Nohomo, but I would totally suck that guy's dick.

Please tell me.

If you're nohomo and you think he's cute then you're totally homo.

Right or wrong that's nobody's business.

Nohomo.

Please tell me.

I noticed another cameo when rereading.  The lady working at the clothing store in chapter 9 was Hiromi from RaButa.

well, maybe the mom and dad isn't THAT hardcore... unless it means they used to be normal, but they did the Octopus way and ends up this way as Arms.

I wonder if Masako will begin to hate Yamanaka too if he and Megumi seriously develop feelings towards each other?

Was just re-reading, and read the vol. 2 afterword. "I want to continue Komori-san even when she goes through high school, college, work, and alternate universes!!" I just wanted to say:

Hell Yes!

A really obscene handshake.

The octopus handshake

Is Ch. 29 Pg. 4 cut off a bit at the bottom for anyone else?

which reminds me... how does a arm do a arm to spawn Megumi?

A really obscene handshake.

Cram school is ultra tiring but it sure can give you huge advantage if you take it seriously mmm...

Oh man, it took me until about halfway through that conversation to remember that Yamanaka was a guy.

That's the mystery of armour.

"Mom and dad are arm wrestling again!"

That's the mystery of armour.

Megumi is being pretty bold, huh?

Megumi has already surpassed her parents; she has a complete human body.

Except for her left eye.

this kind of relationship often happen in youth,

so please for all young human out there, enjoy your youth but no drugs and bullying!

Jeez. OK mooooooom!

Megumi has already surpassed her parents; she has a complete human body.

Except for her left eye.

this kind of relationship often happen in youth,

so please for all young human out there, enjoy your youth but no drugs and bullying!

I never thought he did 18+ stuff '-'

I think I'm more surprised when I find out an artist nowadays hasn't done/doesn't do 18+ content.

whoa ... character change ? and 10 page ?

what a treat ...

Here, have something by our COOL overlord.

(Warning: site has some naughty stuff, make sure you're not a kiddo and your parents aren't in the basement with you.)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53391458

If that appear in normal manga, we might give "Ecchi" tag ... =3= ...

I never thought he did 18+ stuff '-'

Is that really surprising ? I think ALL mangaka at least able to draw few ecchi scene ...

also "Cool Kyoushinsha" have made few weak ecchi genre (or "close to ecchi" but not tag as one)

(and now I want to read some animated comic)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics