Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

12 pages full of cuteness that beat most romance manga out there.

Took him 13 chapters to realize it! (referencing ch 1 pg.13)

This manga deserves anime adaptation

It's the same length as the other chapters, why does it feel so short?!

And suddenly, romance! Or as close as it's going to get for a while.

Also, the color pages explain why it's been so long since the last release.

AAX3l9d.jpg

God.. these two are perfect together, hopefully we see this scene again in the future.

How dare he?

Spoiler

I think the author is a she.

"Have you no shame"
"I never had any to begin with, so I lose nothing"
See? Being shameless has a clear and present advantage right there.

Thanks God!
This manga update
After some new manhwa with shit story appear lately i got very angry,
this is calm me down

Teh NERVE of this mangaka! 

Making me wait until PAGE 6 to see the ahoge wag!

Ugh!

Spoiler

How dare he?

Spoiler

Now I keep trying to think of any William that was important enough for World History...

Teh NERVE of this mangaka! 

Making me wait until PAGE 6 to see the ahoge wag!

Ugh!

tumblr_n739c8K5Za1sn1bmoo1_500.gif

"Reading the atmosphere, she quickly changed the subject to ramen."

XD

What a great line!

Woot! Spinning Ahoge!

YPClERd.jpg

God damn, this cute little creature!

I love how she emotes with the hair bit :D

I assume this means volume 2 incoming?

Great job as always.

I fixed an important mistake in chapter 11. Page 7 where Jun-chan talks about Ichirou has been changed to "The Ichirou you like so much". I'm writing this because it's relevent to later chapters

Oh man I'm reading through this manga (almost done with vol.2 atm) and I have to say, the level of cuteness in this manga is on a whole different level. It's the only manga I can't read without showing a physical reaction to! especially chapters with Shizuku/Yoichi interactions <3 

Thanks, Cirno9Baka.  This is great; a second chapter in less than a week.  I don't know how I survived all those months without Shizuku and company.

I'm beginning to doubt this "Ichiro" person's existence.

She can survive the taste and adjust it?? Goddess!!

Found a gem~

Thanks, Cirno9Baka for picking this series up. I'm glad to see more chapters. :)
Thanks @cirno9baka ,for taking this manga i like it so much but it was already dropped, so a lot of thanks, i even made an account just to thank you.

Cirno9Baka, thanks so much for picking this title up.  I don't hate scanlation groups that drop a manga they're no longer interested in, as you guys do it for free for us and on your own time, but it saddens me when a story with great characters or plot or humor stops in the middle.  I feel lost, and if the story gets picked up again it's like running into a friend you'd given up hope of seeing again.  So, thanks again for picking up one of the best of what I call the "light hearted" genre of manga.  I'm looking forward to further releases (and take your time at it; I may get impatient waiting, but that's entirely my own problem).  

[Now if only some philanthropic Japanese literate person will start up Tomehane! again]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics