Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

SANTA IS A THIEF!

Those ahoge emotes are just the cutest. This might be my favorite manga to see show up in the follows.

Yeah, the magnet visual made me burst out laughing. Next to my wife, who is trying to sleep. ...worth it.

You're too sensitive. It's not like they're holding hands.

What an obscene thought! No lube and geese for you today, young man.

"M" on a magnet? The "Morth" pole?

Hakoiri Drops.
Guaranteed to dispel any gloom you might be having.

Side effect

Gain diabetes

Hakoiri Drops.

Guaranteed to dispel any gloom you might be having.

shit son, Ainoki getting savage, that's my fam

Wait, why am I talking like that

In public? Oh, my.

You're too sensitive. It's not like they're holding hands.

*rub*rub*

In public? Oh, my.

Ah, it's great all around, damnit. Two really pure people (certainly more than their peeping peers) hanging out together (although she's clueless and he's going through adolescence purgatory).  The product of all of it is adorable.  As a geezer who really appreciates innocence, I find this gorgeous.  Like Crazy Yanamega says, "I always get a stupid grin on my face when I see this."  I'm a sensuous dirty old man, but I've learned patience (not being a member of the "instant gratification generation," and I get far greater gratification out of emotions that will eventually blossom that I would with instantaneous hentai.  Maybe it's due to my age. or just due to a romantic disposition, but I'm really enjoying their pretty clueless and innocent romance.  Anything more ribald would kill the beauty of this manga for me.

Always so much better after a good dose of ...

9QJNBSS.gif

I read this, with its godly levels of cuteness, while happening to be listening to some battle music aptly titled Hell March. There was surprisingly little incongruity.
Looking good. Now propose dammit
This sweetnees heals me since the rushed disappointed eding of amari mawari, go kasugai go!

*rub*rub*

Captain, the cuteness levels in this sector are off the scale.

Fascinating, there are no signs of moe-tardation anywhere to be found.

Jim if we stay any longer the whole ship's crew will HNNNNNG!

I know Bones, but who can resist the wagging ahoge?

Zhuge Kong Ming mmm...~?
I thought it is either Zhuge Liang or Kong Ming mmm...~?

Thanks for the release and welcome back Cirno9Baka mmm...~!

He's often called that in Japanese/Korean/Chinese :P

Landlady-san, please do not give an Incan idol to a JK.  Especially to a loli-looking one who looks so much like a Qhapaq hucha...

You just managed to make this so dark, I don't even know how to look at this chapter anymore...

Zhuge Kong Ming mmm...~?

When you're confused whether to put Zhuge Liang or Kong Ming.

Landlady-san, please do not give an Incan idol to a JK.  Especially to a loli-looking one who looks so much like a Qhapaq hucha...

I had this in my follow list for so long, why i didn't read it before? I love 4komas!
Thanks Cirno9Baka for translating this

Hanging out with your friend is always a fun time.

that moment when even the cashier is surprised by the shirt hahahahaa

anyway, they just should start being a couple, thanks as always cirno9 you're great at bringing vanilla manga that we all love =)

Zhuge Kong Ming mmm...~?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics