Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

and ofc an anooying chick in love with mc appeared, way to ruin a manga... /unfollow/

Wat ? o_O

and ofc an anooying chick in love with mc appeared, way to ruin a manga... /unfollow/

Seriously? He just left his "pottery" folder right on the desktop? How technologically illiterate does he think all the girls are? At least hide it in a subfolder tree or something!

I remember having a pottery folder on my desktop full of pottery materials I saved to use on a presentation during my middle school days and it was fine.
Even showed it to boys and girls who have the same presentation assignme- Oh wait....

Spoiler

Actually, that's not a bad way to explain to children what's happening to data in a digital camera.
And it's adorable as well.

ADORABLE IMOUTO SPOTTED!

Seriously? He just left his "pottery" folder right on the desktop? How technologically illiterate does he think all the girls are? At least hide it in a subfolder tree or something!

The hidden attribute is your friend.

Goes to batoto.
Notices new chapter of Hakoiri drops.
Sees first page.
HNNNNNNGGGHHH's!!
Dies happy.

The Suzune just wants to be noticed by Kasugai-senpai.

this is so naturally good

even the romance part has a great pace

Spoiler

waaaaaaaait a minute...

Same reaction here ! XDD

GATTAI!

I believe this is a reference to a certain meme. It has to do with 4chan's /d/ board,
which contains hentai too 'extreme' for the /h/ board. The joke is that if someone asked for a
picture of a heterosexual couple holding hands then the board would proceed to call them
disgusting. The geese are probably the first thing that came to Moruno's mind. (Moruno, correct me if I am wrong on any of this)

I'm pretty sure he just meant "grease", but why play the part of a Spelling Nazi by correcting him when I can turn his mistake into an object lesson on why you should check your spelling before hitting "Add Comment"? ;)

Spoiler

waaaaaaaait a minute...

Fujoshi? In my cute manga? It's more likely than you think.

Nothing melts an up tight class rep like the sight of men frolicking. 

Fujoshi? In my cute manga? It's more likely than you think.

Hahaha, Katsuragi playing "Hide and Seek" with a baseball bat. Totally didn't saw this coming.

Chapter 24 was more funny than cute. Not that I'm complaining tho ~

"You expect Shizuku but it was me Ainoki!!"

That Dio meme though.

"Ainoki was never seen again."

I like ainoki

all character in this manga is likeable

The ahoge is in the family.

Father? That's being way too optimistic! Gonna need to see some ID and your "daughter's" long form birth certificate sir. You wouldn't want to give the impression you're some sort of secret pedo now would you?

It's like they're a whole family of best girls or something.

Geese? I have a feeling that whatever you are imagining is much more obscene... <.<

I believe this is a reference to a certain meme. It has to do with 4chan's /d/ board,
which contains hentai too 'extreme' for the /h/ board. The joke is that if someone asked for a
picture of a heterosexual couple holding hands then the board would proceed to call them
disgusting. The geese are probably the first thing that came to Moruno's mind. (Moruno, correct me if I am wrong on any of this)

No reaction to the middle-aged guy with a loli? Thief is the "only thing you can think of"?

NAIVE !!

It's her father you accidental-ish pervert.

No reaction to the middle-aged guy with a loli? Thief is the "only thing you can think of"?

NAIVE !!

What an obscene thought! No lube and geese for you today, young man.

Canada%20Geese.jpg

Geese? I have a feeling that whatever you are imagining is much more obscene... <.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics