Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 86votes)

Highschool of the Dead

Alt Names: alt Academy Apocalypse: HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEADalt 学園黙示録 HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEADalt 学园默示录alt H.O.T.D.alt High School of the Deadalt 학원묵시록
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Satou Shouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious illness is spreading rapidly through the halls of Fujimi High School. In a matter of hours, the campus is transformed from a place of learning into a hive of nightmares, as the infected students collapse and are reborn as flesh-hungry zombies! Only a handful of students escape the initial outbreak — among them Takashi Komuro and his childhood friend, Rei. He manages to protect Rei from the initial onslaught, but how long can Takashi and the other students hope to survive when the whole school – maybe the whole town — is out for their blood?!

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Highschool of the Dead Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Disappointed New Window hados9
  • 54 Replies
Topic Holy Sh... New Window konssaml
  • 1 Replies

120 Comments

Well, I guess the author got into some trouble with the publishers (who apparently didn't get that the author was writing a damn masterpiece) and so the work got stalled for a while *cough

It was VERY similar with the Infinite Stratos light novel (not the manga adaption), the author of that one also had trouble with the publisher and decided to continue it this year.

The previous chapters were taken down some time ago because Torpedo Tits doesn't allow mirroring, and Xamayon doesn't allow mirroring of licensed series. Which is also why the Triage X chapters are no longer on Batoto.

Ok, thanks for the information. Hope the translations keep coming soon.

The previous chapters were taken down some time ago because Torpedo Tits doesn't allow mirroring, and Xamayon doesn't allow mirroring of licensed series. Which is also why the Triage X chapters are no longer on Batoto.

Because it was an official release of the chapter by Yen Press, the company who licensed the series into English. Leaving it on this site would mean they could very easily sue Batoto and have it shut down.

Which... none of us want. The chapter is being scanlated by my group, and will be released as soon as it is finished.

Ok, that explains the loss of the most recent chapter.

but what about the previous chapters? I thought those were scans, or was I mistaken?

Because it was an official release of the chapter by Yen Press, the company who licensed the series into English. Leaving it on this site would mean they could very easily sue Batoto and have it shut down.

Which... none of us want. The chapter is being scanlated by my group, and will be released as soon as it is finished.

Annnnd the chapter vanishes as fast as it came.

-sigh-

Finally, after so long...

I thought it was going to be restarted from the very beginning though - what happened to that ?

@Elea Tepes Yah probably, she seems hot... dammn, can't wait! >:3

Wat happened to all the chapters?

Aaaaaand it's gone lol

I suppose wife with rifle on last page is Takashi's mom

DAMN NOW TIME FOR MORE PLOT!!!!!

This manga's like a zombie, it keeps coming back to life :P
My life...is complete once more. *cries manly tears of joy*

*Opens Batoto*

*Saw HOTD Update*

*stare for about 5 minutes*

*rub eyes*

*Stare for another 2 minutes*

*Splash water on face*

*Stare again*

*click link*

*Saw Chapter*

*click and read*

*Finish reading*

*lie down on the floor*

*rolls around*

*Try not to cry*

*Cry a lot*

One of the 4 zombie fixes is back

High School of the Dead - fan service zombie apocalypse

I am a Hero -adult themed zombie apocalypse

Mahou Shoujo of the End - MAGICAL zombie apocalypse

Apocalypse no Toride - psychotic zombie apocalypse

You know what I want to see ?

A .50 caliber headshot that sends the head back, followed by the body.....

*Opens Batoto*

*Saw HOTD Update*

*rub eyes*

*Splash water on face*

*Stare again*

*click link*

*Saw Chapter*

*click and read*

*Finish reading*

*lie down on the floor*

*rolls around*

*Try not to cry*

*Cry a lot*

I know, man......I know..... T.T

We're still going to. We already knew about Yen Press' simultaneous release of the chapter, and decided to go on with it anyways.

@Derek look on the bright side, at least you don't need to scanlate this anymore...

you can, of course, but it won't be as good, provided you don't waste too much time on the smaller details. ^_^

This is Yen Press' release of the chapter. Uploading it here is even more illegal than scanlation is... While I'm glad to be able to read the chapter, it does need to be removed.

*Opens Batoto*

*Saw HOTD Update*

*rub eyes*

*Splash water on face*

*Stare again*

*click link*

*Saw Chapter*

*click and read*

*Finish reading*

*lie down on the floor*

*rolls around*

*Try not to cry*

*Cry a lot*

%B3%BB_%BF%A9%B5%BF%BB%FD%C0%CC_%C0%CC%B

A new update it's been almost 3 years since I've seen one.  No I'm not crying this is just manliness escaping through my eyes

Nippleeesssssssss!!!!!!
I mean, HOTD IS BACK! fuck yeah, nice chapter, can't wait to see Takashi's mother :P:P

I've forgotten from which chapter that I left off...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics