Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

GRAMPS FUCKING SAVAGE AS USUAL LOL

como siempre excelente, gracias

Gracias szisoul por las traducciones, usualmente estoy acostumbrada a leer las de ingles antes de las de español, asi que cuando lei "hacerse el cojudo" en tus notas, dije "mierda este tiene que ser peruano" y asi dice tu perfil :)

Sigue asi y gracias

Jajaja sabia que ese termino es propio de aca xD (si peruano, de provincia)

no hay problema, faltan pocos caps. y de ahi hasta esperar el siguiente volumen

Don't you hate it when gramp drop major spoiler on you?

Gracias szisoul por las traducciones, usualmente estoy acostumbrada a leer las de ingles antes de las de español, asi que cuando lei "hacerse el cojudo" en tus notas, dije "mierda este tiene que ser peruano" y asi dice tu perfil :)

Sigue asi y gracias

Nice, gramps is back! It's great seeing him get more development, too. :)

how many times has she regretted her words in the 12 years that had passed...

It means you're old.

Damn kid.  Get off my lawn!

I didn't get the reference. Why is Keanu Reeves replacing grandpa? Can somebody explain?

It means you're old.

I didn't get the reference. Why is Keanu Reeves replacing grandpa? Can somebody explain?

Sad Keanu meme

Gramps is a jerk.

13695833_308804289460399_541736055_n.jpg

yep

13695833_308804289460399_541736055_n.jpg

yep

I don't see why you'd lump Cool in with "bad art."  His stuff seems perfectly fine.  A distinctive style with some rough lines.

i never said they're bad. i said 'their drawing skill might not be the best around'. while the standard is different between people, i (and probably plenty others) hold the ones with clean, crisp lineart and detailed designs as the higher standard, hence my statement. and i dont particularly 'hate' things outside that standard or else i won't be reading the stuffs i praised below.

this is why i like authors like cool kyoushinsha, gintama's gorilla author and yandere kanojo's shinobi. their drawing skill might not be the best around, but the way they give depth to and develop their characters are by far the most excellent among all.

I don't see why you'd lump Cool in with "bad art."  His stuff seems perfectly fine.  A distinctive style with some rough lines.

I approve your examples.

Gorilla's art isnt too bad though

he improved alot over the years, plus his assistant's getting better too. which is why nowadays it's more vibrant with detailed background and passerby characters. try comparing that with chapter 10 or so.

though a more extreme example is cool kyoushinsha here. try comparing his past works like danna ga nani wo itteiru ka wakaranai-ken or rabuta to his recent works.

this is why i like authors like cool kyoushinsha, gintama's gorilla author and yandere kanojo's shinobi. their drawing skill might not be the best around, but the way they give depth to and develop their characters are by far the most excellent among all.

I approve your examples.

Gorilla's art isnt too bad though

Ciel, Cirno, my body is ready for moar. <3

Her dad is a really good guy. You usually see rich dad's portrayed in two ways: comically attached to their daughter, or planning every aspects of their daughters life. This one is just right. 

don't forget they have one similarity... clumsiness to see their daughter happy...

gracias no group por la traducción, como siempre el manga es genial solo quisiera saber a que se refiere kawayanagi con "parece que no se rindió".

Bueno gracias por el capitulo y por las notas al final.

Her dad is a really good guy. You usually see rich dad's portrayed in two ways: comically attached to their daughter, or planning every aspects of their daughters life. This one is just right. 

After 38: Chris-kun you idiot!

I wanna see more of the butler....

All hail dadbro! He's cool just like the author's name, Cool. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics