Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

She's a little girl in a Cool Kyoushinsha manga. 90% certain she was stacked as his fetish is basically loli-kyounyuu

More like at least one girl has to have mega tits in his mangas.  It is like a cool rule.

What-Arthur-Fist-Meme.jpg

THIS FUCKING MEME

And for some reason it become a meme on its own

Maybe it's been so long that the English updated that I forgot but was Aki always this stacked?

She's a little girl in a Cool Kyoushinsha manga. 90% certain she was stacked as his fetish is basically loli-kyounyuu

Page 6, second panels on the right and left.

My heart was not ready for these...

Maybe it's been so long that the English updated that I forgot but was Aki always this stacked?

Yes.
Yes she was.

Szisoul really is pumping out those spanish translations.  I am mildly bilingual, but I would prefer if the English chapters caught up.

Si yo tambien prefiero ingles

Szisoul really is pumping out those spanish translations.  I am mildly bilingual, but I would prefer if the English chapters caught up.

gramps deserves a medal, i swear

Three chapters in and Kawayanagi is one of my favorite MCs ever. Man's a beast

i just finish reading the chapter 43.5 of the spanish translator no group and in the epilogo cool kyoushinsha say that vol.4 will be the last volumen, noooooo.

Look tendou you look cute and all but i still cant unsee your hair ornament as a ladybug

I think that's the idea.

Look tendou you look cute and all but i still cant unsee your hair ornament as a ladybug

- GRAMPS, STEP ON IT!

- Very well.

brb, wiping some coffee off my screen.

Revenge comes in small increments...

Considering what Kawayanagi said to Chris about how he needs to stop running away, I sense there is a deeper issue here with Chris instead of him just being dense.

He actually took it off?!
IS THE WORLD ENDING??

wow, and I thought the idling one was dense...

That high-five though.

girls high-five

guys face-five

That high-five though.

Let's see ... I count three as well (including ones finished and ones to come)

-Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon (to come)
-Komori-san wa kotowarenai! (two seasons - shorts)
-Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (two seasons - shorts)

Were there some I missed?

Paranoia cage had an animated preview for it's first volume;

- GRAMPS, STEP ON IT!

- Very well.

My reaction exactly, gramps is hiliarious

"I didn't like how it was different from the manga"

Every manga reader, ever

almost

- GRAMPS, STEP ON IT!

- Very well.