Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 125votes)

Fury

Alt Names: alt 狂神alt Fury Godalt Kuang Shen
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Mu Feng Chun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A world where humans, beasts, demons, gods, dragons and pixies fight for supremacy; A war where great beast warriors of the Baemon troop, the dragon knights that soar in the sky, and the demon race that befell into the angel troops battle. A mixed blood child, who bears the blood of a human, demon and beast, went through hardships that no other people had, and has unmatched wild war potential. He is destined to restructure the chess pieces of this world, and also fated to have an
exceptional heart-wrenching love life.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/71069.html
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/518008
Go to Fury Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window Mrvirus
  • 6 Replies
Topic RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

175 Comments

That's because it is missing pages. The original had 32 or 36 pages. No idea why it's being released this way. Check the raw site.

I really hate it when manga's just end a chapter like it's been cut in half. So many do it and it pisses me off.

The father is beast royalty, the grandmother is demon royalty and the mother is human/demon.

Reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach: "What race is he? ALL OF THEM!"

The child didn't do anything wrong, but he's a constant reminder of her being kinapped and having a baby by rape. It's easy to sound morally good when you're not in that person's shoe.

What I mean is that she in the first chapter at least showed that she felt horrible about how she treated him.

Spoiler

But in the latest chapter she was basically treating him like a stranger without any of the emotions shown above.

His grandmother. Which makes his father a beast/demon hybrid.

The father is beast royalty, the grandmother is demon royalty and the mother is human/demon.

6th chapter feels like it's not even finished...

The fuck just happened between chapter 3 and 4? A time skip???

Training montage.

Maybe he's just that good of an actor to have fooled them into believing he won't betray them at the first chance he gets.
I'm more curious as to what the hell is wrong with the mother. Now, yes, what happened to her was horrible, but he's been nothing but the perfect son to her (even while enduring being discriminated against and abused) and she still treats him like trash.

The child didn't do anything wrong, but he's a constant reminder of her being kinapped and having a baby by rape. It's easy to sound morally good when you're not in that person's shoe.

Because they're Chinese, and they write what they know? Not trying to insult the Chinese here, but I mean, it is communist China they're writing from...

Being communist or not have nothing on how a story is written. War is simply a good choice for story, especially one where multiple races are going to be involved. I rather have a story about war than another mindless harem set in some magical school or something that allows fighting and killing like how most Japanese manga are nowadays.

Why are they sending a guy that has literally no reason to help his home country as a spy? :)

Maybe he's just that good of an actor to have fooled them into believing he won't betray them at the first chance he gets.
I'm more curious as to what the hell is wrong with the mother. Now, yes, what happened to her was horrible, but he's been nothing but the perfect son to her (even while enduring being discriminated against and abused) and she still treats him like trash.

Because they're Chinese, and they write what they know? Not trying to insult the Chinese here, but I mean, it is communist China they're writing from...

that, or it's just the damn story setting. You do realize they're portraying the beast race as vicious and uncivilized, right? 

also enough about communism and politics here. Actually having visited china, it's more like a capitalist communism(not even sure if those two words can make sense in the same sentence). 

final point. if you dont like it, just stop reading it. 

PS, if you can't even appreciate the feels when his grandma died, you can take your "communism" and shove it. 

Another stiff Chinese manhua. Why do so many manhua's have such a militaristic rigidness to them? They make it feel so..... uncomfortable.

Why are they sending a guy that has literally no reason to help his home country as a spy? :)

thought this was related to the new brad pitt movie

Just kill the father, for once i want that to happen. i mean in just a few pages his anger towards his father went from as high as it can into non-existent in a matter of few pages, wtf was that

Because his father is too powerful for him to handle. He even stated how he would have died if he didn't use that ability of his. Secondly, he is acting. Why blatantly exhibit your anger when you have no allies and still too weak to pose a threat?

Just kill the father, for once i want that to happen. i mean in just a few pages his anger towards his father went from as high as it can into non-existent in a matter of few pages, wtf was that

Another stiff Chinese manhua. Why do so many manhua's have such a militaristic rigidness to them? They make it feel so..... uncomfortable.

The fuck just happened between chapter 3 and 4? A time skip???

Thanks for the update! I just wish the chapters weren't so short. @_@

I wonder if he will work for the emperor, even as he hates them, like that Vinland comic was for so long, or whether he will give them fake/only semi-useful information, or whether he will just never return. 

She is probably Human, got captured and forcefully married to the Beast Guy(his Father) althought she already had someone she loved and that is why she dispises her Child since he is the Son of the Beast Guy.

She could also be Demon but i dont know since we havent seen any.

I know that, but she just disappeared from the story after Chapter 1 and is never seen again. Seems weird to me..

Where does the demon side of him come from?

The grandma says "you have the same black blood of the demon race running inside you". 

His mum is human and his dad is beast right? 

His grandmother. Which makes his father a beast/demon hybrid.

The grandma says "you have the same black blood of the demon race running inside you". 

His mum is human and his dad is beast right? 

Spoiler

No, I think it's the attack he uses, that he is not allowed others to know. 

He was a demon to begin with, well, a half demon. 

Where does the demon side of him come from?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics