Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 136votes)

Wangpai Yushi

Alt Names: alt Ace Censoratealt 王牌御史
Author: Tong Yao
Artist: Tong Yao
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In a world where yin and yang has lost its balance and day merged with night, humans and monsters learn to coexist. Our hardworking censorates do their best to fight the ‘untamed’ monsters in this joyful story.

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/519855
Go to Wangpai Yushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

224 Comments

I am getting the sneaky suspicion that we were trolled.....

But... My jimmies didn't get rustled *lone tear rolls down side of face*
Wait... what!? So you mean to tell me 41.1, 2, and 3 are not canon!? D:

Alright, just finished up a batch of translations up to Chapter 45! Look forward to a few uploads this week.

~ Caek

P.S. - Chapter 45 is around the first half of Episode 13 of the animated series. If anyone's interested, I'll put up a viewing guide later.

Starting to think someone has a suit fetish...
LMAO! I think he's getting ready for Civil War! XD
Haha, I can't believe he actually went ahead with selling his kidneys! "My sides hurt a little". You don't say?!

Yes, yes we do enjoy the chapters.

Spoiler

EDIT: If things don't make complete sense in future chapters, please consider rereading the rereleased v2 chapters; I'm still trying to get the hang of translating this series!

Spoiler

Hope you enjoy the sudden influx of chapters! I dunno if I can keep on translating this much each week, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

~ Caek

Yes, yes we do enjoy the chapters.

Spoiler

Hope you enjoy the sudden influx of chapters! I dunno if I can keep on translating this much each week, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

~ Caek

I just freaking love it when our protagonist trolls people. XD

Spoiler

LMAO

WCK pointed out the reference to me, and I went to go watch it - I don't even...

~ Caek

Spoiler

LMAO

Spoiler

LMAO

I mean I questioned it earlier but.... Sunflower too?
Not even demon lords can resist the charms of young, large breasted women XD

I've been seeing lots of Caek on Batoto recently.  :)    Thanks for your work - you and EIH. 

Spoiler

That's why you don't directly try to bone a hungry loli, you need to catch them off guard with candies and chocolates.........and here, meat and warp zones,

before you get to boning!

Spoiler
Spoiler

That's why you don't directly try to bone a hungry loli, you need to catch them off guard with candies and chocolates.........and here, meat and warp zones,

before you get to boning!

Chapter 34, featuring second-best girl at her finest!

I'm really excited to translate this series: this arc is where things start to really get going. :)

~ Caek

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Two Demon Lords! Ugh.... I shouldn't have read this AFTER reading Miracle!Hero-nim!....... Feels like they're going be sealed in shit & whatnot.........

...that seemed random

Yay! There's progress in their relationship.

Progress? Well, he did manage to get her legs up in the air........sorta! lol

Spoiler

Yay! There's progress in their relationship.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics