Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 466votes)

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Alt Names: alt 俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記alt Cerita Petualanganku di Dunia Lain bersama Kawazu-sanalt Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-sanalt گزارش ماجراهای من با جناب کاوازو در دنیایی دیگرalt مذكرات رحلتي مع كاوازو-سان في عالم آخرalt История моего путешествия в другом мире вместе с Кавадзу-саномalt קרוניקת הרפתקאותי עם ק'וואזו בעולם אחרalt أوري تو كاوازو-سان إي سكاي هوروكي
Author: Kuzumochi
Artist: Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tarou was an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world, upon learning that his magical power is 8 million, he uses that abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... In the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/
Go to Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window drmagg
  • 3 Replies
Topic It' back New Window cjk33
  • 2 Replies

666 Comments

Finished and followed. /ak/, you're amazing.

@ Purple Library Guy, check my calculations again, I did use rate like compound interest:

1.25 ^ 10.3 = 10

in other words 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ~= 10

@ Pure Darkness, your calculation about 14 years might also be correct, but I think compound rate (like compound interest) is much more likely;

either way, with this calculation, tarou probably needs to find some shortcuts to gain magic power

ok i did some more weird math. i decided to take this from another perspective. decided to focus on same amount of time instead of same relative amount.
first went 25%(since hero needs that much to 10 mil) of 100, easy thats 25 so now kawazu only had to get 25 power
did my 1.8 and your 1.25. got 14 years for 1.8, and 20 years for 1.25.
so then i took 1999000 and divided it by both.
so for tarou to get the same relative amount that kawazu did in the same time frame tarou needs 142786 power per year for 14 year, and 99950 per year for 20 year.
i coulda just stopped at 14/20 years since we were lookinf for time but i figured those numbers might come it handy later.

i have no idea why i got so crazy with this but you doing math go me interested.

so i decided to put my 2 cents in.

so now we've got 3 relatively reasonable numbers that could be close to the amount it would currently take tarou to get home. 14, 20, and 48.5 years. still i think since this is such a light-hearted manga my guess is he'll probably use "spots" to quickly power up and take only a few years.

@ Purple Library Guy, check my calculations again, I did use rate like compound interest:

1.25 ^ 10.3 = 10

in other words 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ~= 10

Basically this is how I calculate Kawazu's magic power has grown if his power grown at a constant rate in the past 500 years:

start: kawazu's magic power  =     100

after 48.5 years 100 x 1.25 =       125

after another 48.5 (total 97 years) 125 x 1.25 ~=    156

after another 48.5 years (total 145.5 years) 156 x 1.25 ~= 195

after another 48.5 years (total 194 years)

after a total of 485 years: kawazu's magic power would be around 931, some more years and it will become 1000, resulting in Kawazu's power multiplying by 10 in 500 years.

@ Pure Darkness, your calculation about 14 years might also be correct, but I think compound rate (like compound interest) is much more likely;

either way, with this calculation, tarou probably needs to find some shortcuts to gain magic power

inb4 someone starts the tarou religion

when did this inb4 stuff start? did people go "i wonder if there are other kinds of 'no homo' type things we can do" and come up with this? i admit im a recluse but still terms like "no homo" and "inb4" just seem dumb to me. specially inb4, since you're the one bringing it up first, why not just say "i predict a tarou religion"?

anyways im not bashing you it's just annoying how many redundant and nonsensical things todays people come up with, and then i have to learn them to be able to understand the jibberish they speak/write.

inb4 someone starts the tarou religion

Oh well I just hope he invites those pixies into his house for a... tea party... ;D

wrong manga, you're looking for one called "Bondage Fairies" :D

This series is great i cant wait to read more of it. I love the setting and characters. Also magic is fracking awesome!

I did some calculations because of my super ocd:

kawazu has 1000 magic power (ch 1 page 17), he said that he increased his magic by 900 in 500 years (chapter 8),

1000 - 900 = 100, so this means his magic multiplied 10 times in 500 years.

kouno tarou has about 8 million magic power (ch 1 page 21) and he needs 10 million to go back to his world (ch 2, page 8) so his magic power needs to be multiplied around 1.25 times.

1.25 ^ 10.3 = 10 so

if kouno tarou's magic power growth rate is about the same as kawazu's, then he needs 500 years / 10.3 = 48.5 years for his magic power to grow to 10 million.

Hmmm . . . but if it's a multiple thing like that rather than some fixed amount, then it must be always multiplying based on what you have at the time.  Compound interest, basically.  Means more of the growth is at the end.  You'd need to spreadsheet it or something . . . what "interest" rate would get you 10* the original amount in 500 years?  Once you had that you could figure the time for 1.25 times . . . it might be rather more than the 48 years you'd expect.

As Pure Darkness points out, if it's just a flat amount per year or something like it, it would take ridiculous amounts of time.  He'd be far better off thinking up some kind of workaround--mana storage like kai66001 says, increasing skill to create a more energy-efficient spell, coming up with some way to do part of the "distance" at a time so he can split up the power requirement in shorter hops, sacrifice millions of people on his ghastly altar for the energy he needs . . . OK maybe not that last one.

well if he increased his power at the same rate as kawazu did which was 1.8 per year then it would take tarou 1,110,556 years to reach 10 million.

of course if we took the same relative rate as you said. then that would be a 900% increase in 500 years. or 1.8% increase per year. that would mean it would take him 14 years to reach 10 million.

i rounded both up so that would also leave him so extra to survive the cast.

wow. thats a hell of a difference between rate and relative rate.

Well, you know he can always just create a "catalyst" that can store 10 million magic... then store 5 million the first day and another 5 million the next... and use it as "fuel" to activate the "Go Home" spell...

but that won't be fun, so I doubt he'll think of that.... remember he used "overgrowth" to distract some soldier to get pass the border, when he can always use teleport as much as he want...

kawazu has 1000 magic power (ch 1 page 17), he said that he increased his magic by 900 in 500 years (chapter 8),

kouno tarou has about 8 million magic power (ch 1 page 21) and he needs 10 million to go back to his world (ch 2, page 8) so his magic power needs to be multiplied around 1.25 times.

1.25 ^ 10.3 = 10 so

if kouno tarou's magic power growth rate is about the same as kawazu's, then he needs 500 years / 10.3 = 48.5 years for his magic power to grow to 10 million.

well if he increased his power at the same rate as kawazu did which was 1.8 per year then it would take tarou 1,110,556 years to reach 10 million.

of course if we took the same relative rate as you said. then that would be a 900% increase in 500 years. or 1.8% increase per year. that would mean it would take him 14 years to reach 10 million.

i rounded both up so that would also leave him so extra to survive the cast.

wow. thats a hell of a difference between rate and relative rate.

1.25 ^ 10.3 = 10 so

Sure...show off your magic might to the fairies by building an impressive house...that's a good way to show you're harmless

you must not have looked at some of the comments. what he did was weak compared to what some of the people (me included) would have built. flying fortress ftw.

Sure...show off your magic might to the fairies by building an impressive house...that's a good way to show you're harmless

Kawazu explained beforehand that he could do it himself, hes just tired/lazy/wants him to practice. It IS harmless.

I feel so young when I read this, for some reason. Maybe because it sorta has that same narrative style from the older, simpler comics and manga.

.... or maybe it's just the Chrono Trigger vibe I'm getting from the frog.

Haha this is a very fun manga, but there is a slight sense of un-fulfillment, like when you use a godmode cheat (whosyourdaddy) in a game and just destroy everything... 

Like Gon in Heavens Arena.

Spoiler

my name ******* )

Yeah not gonna lie, everytime i see that, i imagined their real name to be something lewd.

my name ******* )

King use 'Army'
No Damage
MC use 'Mini Fireball'
100% Casualties for King

They would probably try to bribe him first before using the army.

Wonder if any Kingdom will find out his power...
I imagine that the kind of magic power the mc has is enough for kings to do anything to get.

King use 'Army'
No Damage
MC use 'Mini Fireball'
100% Casualties for King

Wonder if any Kingdom will find out his power...
I imagine that the kind of magic power the mc has is enough for kings to do anything to get.

Soooo....

Great Demon Lord appears!

He uses "Ultimate Super Mega Sure-Kill Last Final Ultra Amazing Chaos Thunder Blood Requiem Of Doom And Despair"!!!!

It's completely ineffective.

MC uses "Small Fireball".

THE END

before the insta kill

demon lord: MUAHAHAHA I HAVE OVER 300,000 POWER IM THE STRONGEST BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!
MC: wow, 300,000. i wonder if i can find a spell to steal that so i can be one step closer to home

For some reason I want to see Kawazu getting stronger and stronger.

You just got lucky man, if you can enter 2d world you gonna freak the fuck out because everyone's eye is big as a fucking bowl.

That's the very definition of cute. Eyes as big as bowls.

I'm waiting for when someone finds out just how much power he has XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics