Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

So when is the short haired girl's dick move in chapter 12 going to be called out? I'm hoping it's not just that she likes Yugami and she's just jealous, but that's probably what it will be.

SELINUNTIUS. LOL

Yugami's best friend...  Is Yugami knows about it? xD

Absolutely no sympathy for the kid that abandoned his dog. It's one of the few times I think Yugami's reaction is completely justifiable, even if it's due to the inconvenience it caused him rather than any sympathy for the animal.

This manga is actually the best. Real solid stuff!

"Yuugami's best friend". That like probably killed something inside Chihiro, something called "faith in humanity"

Then something else awakens inside here, something called "Fujoshi".

Very few manga (or anime) manage to get a laugh out of me. I'm just not too in-sync with Japanese humor I guess. Yugami however usually gets a solid hard laugh out of me every chapter. "Can my turtles eat your goldfish" had me cackling like a witch. Yugami is an absolute madman.

"Yuugami's best friend". That like probably killed something inside Chihiro, something called "faith in humanity"

Captain is such a good guy, its a shame that everyone is so bratty and disliked his idea 

Well, I've read all 15 chapters that have been scanlated in English up to this point and all I can wonder is, people actually like Yugami-kun? Why? Liking Watanuki-san I can understand, she's a nice, considerate girl. But Yugami-kun? A more self-centered, extremely egotistical, inconsiderate, condescending jerk would be hard to find. The clincher for me was his declaration that he, alone, would win the baseball game as if he didn't need a single other member of his team, either defense or offense, to be out there playing the game. The boy is really too full of himself.

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon projects here

People like flawed characters. He is flawed but also has many strengths. He's fun to watch.

Well, I've read all 15 chapters that have been scanlated in English up to this point and all I can wonder is, people actually like Yugami-kun? Why? Liking Watanuki-san I can understand, she's a nice, considerate girl. But Yugami-kun? A more self-centered, extremely egotistical, inconsiderate, condescending jerk would be hard to find. The clincher for me was his declaration that he, alone, would win the baseball game as if he didn't need a single other member of his team, either defense or offense, to be out there playing the game. The boy is really too full of himself.

He is a hard worker, intelligent, sincere, honest...
It will be a long journey :)

Alternative title should be, Yugami kun gives no fuck.
Thanks for picking this up. One of top 3 best manga MMCs for sure.

Thank you for the update. Love this.

It's a slow burn, but  Yugami and Chihiro better end up together.

Thank you, Traumerei. This series deserves regular translations.

Yugami is tired from hanging out with his dog alter ego. P.S. I'm still amazed how he managed to tame this little devil

AN UPTADE

I CANT BELIEVE THERES STILL SUCH GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD TO KEEP WITH THIS MANGA

Vegem no podrias traduciro a un español neutral? o almenos dejar alguna fuente en ingles si esq la hay? D:

Se, estuve considerandolo un poco el castellano neutro, en Argentina cuando se habla informal sin putear no es lo mismo y los ponjas no tiran ni una puteada ja.
Por ingles nada che lo saco derecho del japones y lo abandonaron los de habla inglesa parece.
Se me acercan examenes asi que va a tardar un poco el proximo cap aunque ya tengo un cuarto hecho.

Vegem no podrias traduciro a un español neutral? o almenos dejar alguna fuente en ingles si esq la hay? D:

Thanks a lot dear Vegem, keep bringing these, please. English, Spanish, Argentinian, doesn't mind.

No matter how many times I reread, it's still hilarious as hell

Holy shit long time no see. I saw this pop up in my updates and was like "what the fuck is that?" and then I clicked it and got excited because I love this manga.

The main guy is lovable as hell.

For once Yuugami did nothing wrong.

>Implying Yuugami ever did anything wrong

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics