Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

I was kinda disappointed,

Spoiler

no horse or yongbi:(

Someone is in for a merciless no holds barred beat down....This is going to be very enjoyable.

Filler chapters. Because nobody wants to reach the end of the main plot too quickly :)

As always, thanks a lot to the translation team ^^

Chapter the next, (hopefully) in which Goo Hwi does something cool... while actually on-panel!  You notice most of his feats are off-panel? /laugh  As if we needed more proof of his butt-monkey status.  Now to prove his crouching moron, hidden bad-ass cred!

Heaven Ravager Goo Hwi has so much honor. For a legendary bandit leader, he's a pretty nice guy.

Good news! Just got my script for the next chapter tonight! Series back on track for the weekend. In case you didn't know, our translator was recovering from an eye surgery.

Added Romance tag for the passionate relationship between the horses.

So he plans to make amends for the suffering he caused as a black rider.....

people really need to stop mentioning the relationship around her
just proof a good author doesn't need text to tell a story

(it seems to me he's dreaming of his past, and his current self is trying to make amends which is why he needs the money)
I can't believe i found this chapter 19 hours after it was posted. My manga update checking skills need polishing.[img][IMG]http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-019.gif[/IMG][/img]
That is surely Yongbi during his black lancers time, the fact that he is scared of that version of himself doesn't mean he necessarily has amnesia but simply that he resents that time and his crimes. You can see that in the fact that he wields a staff now and not a lance.
it might be yonbi in the future? more than likely though its his past self. although, i still don't understand how he wouldn't know what he was like in the past. it can't be that he has amnesia because he would't remember the reason why he needs all that money. i'm looking forward to the answers.
so, was that yongbi in the past? when he was still a black lancer something.
Wow thanks for the work you guys are doing, Random Scans & also to the people incl in the afterword! I love this manhwa and hearing that you bought all the volumes is really great news! Looking forward to more!
It has been revealed whom yongbi fears most:
Spoiler
Every time i see a new chapter i stop everything i'm doing (even while waking up :) and read it :D
Ty for scanlations :D
IIIIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD MOAAAARRRR
Next chapter's a doozy. I think you guys will love it.
Thanks random scans. I really can't wait for the next chapter now ha ha.
dont mess with the monk :)
Lol . A loyal but looney horse thats constipated Thats just hilarious..
The plot... It thickens.
In a manga like this it is kinda surprising how easy it is to forget that the butt monkey is still a brutal killer.
I love this Manga.
Man talk about someone that is rough to wake up eh? ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics