Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

Ohhh, 3 chapters Oo

Thx a lot Random Scanlations & Supreme Cream Scanlations :)

Why 72 then 71?

We hope a mod will fix it, we're quite puzzled as well...

Why 72 then 71?

I don't remember reading anything about that and i just re-read all of it.

Re-read ch 22 again.

It has already explained why Yongbi wants gold, I don't remember which chapters though.

I don't remember reading anything about that and i just re-read all of it.

I want to know why Yongbi such money(gold) magnet.

It has already explained why Yongbi wants gold, I don't remember which chapters though.

dammn Yongbi was badass in that chapter, FEEL HIS AWESOMENESS!

An update! Yes, I'm such greedy bastard even though I knew scanlators, editors, etc...that they have their own real life problems but I want to know why Yongbi such money(gold) magnet.  Can we have faster release, pretty please please......

(invisible bitc slap to the shameless guy---> lone) :batoto_002:

hahaha I love the bandits. This author is hilarious. His characters have such unique and foolish qualities - they're the best.

Woohoo Yongbi! Thanks Random & Supreme Cream!

That valley is soon going to turn into Super Smash Bros - Murim version.

Isn't bad for yongbi to enter the valley? Considering what we saw when he was injured and delusional.

Poor balls

hFB3B8473

poster_bribery.jpg

Damn. Can't wait for the upcoming battles/fights.

Festival of Blood, I expect epic battles of epic proportions 

This chapter made me laugh so hard. I love how far the author pushes the greedy part

Yongbi is such an ass of epic proportions.

The old man has a name. My attentive eyes remembered the short glimpse from chapter 62:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/165606/yongbi-the-invincible_v6_ch62_by_random-scanlations/22

http://vatoto.com/read/_/165606/yongbi-the-invincible_v6_ch62_by_random-scanlations/23

So I'm guessing that girl is his new disciple. Quite the little party they're gathering now, ain't it?

Spoiler

Poor balls

Can't wait for the guy in the school uniform from page 24 to get into the story  :D 

@ZeusThe10  Yea, he did run out of ideas !

Like Master, Like Pet Horse, eh?

What happened to the horse in the last chapter can be summed up in one word: owch

Anyone else notice the MC of Ruler of the Land on page 24

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics