Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 158votes)

Beelzebub Side Story

Alt Names: alt Beelzebub Bangai Henalt Beelzebub Bangai-Hen
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Spin-off of Beelzebub
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-r4 )
Go to Beelzebub Side Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

210 Comments

And now, Creepychi as MC :

to be continoue

01-bleel04_%20(1).jpg

So is this the end? Hopefully there's more.

While I enjoy reading this incarnation of Beelzebub, I really miss the gritty, non-magic delinquent fights from the beginning of the original series.

I just wish that Shintaro Natsime was dug more into he seemed like a really mysterious character, considering he was hinted to be stronger then Tojo

also Furuichi is one of the more interesting side char's that I have seen [sort of like Youhei Sonohara from clannad] at times I was looking at the side chars rather then the main wondering how they are feeling/dealing with things around them

So is this thing Monthly or bi monthly? I'm confused.

Oga looks so badass on the cover,

Guess Tamura saw/read Life of Pi..... 

I hope that in a chapter Kunieda  says her feelings to oga

BeelzeSNAP, everything goes down!

Just imagine what it'll be like when Beel grows up... yea, he probably could chop the entire planet in half if he wanted.

So is this the end? Hopefully there's more.

While I enjoy reading this incarnation of Beelzebub, I really miss the gritty, non-magic delinquent fights from the beginning of the original series.

i know this so feels like cage of eden

And Let's Lagoon.

Why would he take shit

Spoiler

some people who's gotten too used to modern way of pooping tend to become restless and can't let it go when they have to do it in the wild

I'm amazed Oga didn't decide to

Spoiler
right from the start.  Why would he take shit
Spoiler

• Ada likes this
BeelzeSNAP, everything goes down!
Baby Beel is awesome
Dayum!! The whole fish disappear!!

Now i want to be a fish......

A bit disappointing end to the arc, i expected Oga to go all out against the island after he found out it was a demon. But after that didn't happen i hoped for a more subtle ending.

the jump next magazine where beelzebub side story is published only comes out every other month right? so next chapter is only coming out in September

normally a group of highschoolers getting kidnapped and abandoned on a mysterious island would signal the beginning of the death games, but I just wonder how long until Oga sinks the island

As far as I remember... Wasn't that chick a dude?

I don't... Umm... Maybe she... Had one, but... GODDAMMIT THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE TRILOGY TOO!!! I should know this... DX

Oh man, it totally reminded me this :D

gtRrKaJ.gif

As far as I remember... Wasn't that chick a dude?
    • F13 likes this

didn't mind to be seen in string bikini, got freak out to be seen in normal underwear... "women's logic"  :huh:

Also to the people complaining about the slow release rate of the chapters: Ryuhei Tamara has worked on Beelzebub for 5 years straight. Being a mangaka isn't an easy job and the stress and complete lack of free time that come with it are very taxing. I would at least give him a full year before expecting him to do manga full time again, for now I just want him to be able to relax and spend the money he made with his series.

I don't care how slow it is, I just think it should be longer than 24 or so pages after all that time. :(

http://vatoto.com/read/_/262529/beelzebub-side-story_ch2_by_red-hawk-scans/9 

OH GAWD Hilda look so hawt!! damn oga so lucky rofl

Oh man, it totally reminded me this :D

gtRrKaJ.gif

Now I need to watch the Naked Gun again, like I don't have anything better to do -_-

Also to the people complaining about the slow release rate of the chapters: Ryuhei Tamara has worked on Beelzebub for 5 years straight. Being a mangaka isn't an easy job and the stress and complete lack of free time that come with it are very taxing. I would at least give him a full year before expecting him to do manga full time again, for now I just want him to be able to relax and spend the money he made with his series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics