Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 158votes)

Mayonaka no X Giten

Alt Names: alt 半夜的X仪式alt 真夜中のX儀典alt Mayonaka no Cross Methodalt Midnight Cross Method
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Bareisho
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki has a plump NEET Shut-in for an older sister, which leads him to always think "It's better to be a girl!"

While taking care of his plump lazy self-centered sister Yui, he has finally had enough of her behaviour, and snaps at her. Griping about his plump sister, Hiroki mutters "I wish we weren't related", and accesses a mysterious website address.

The website claims to allow you to enter the body of another person, as long as you are willing to make your own body available as well. Skeptical, Hiroki tries the service and winds up in the body of popular idol Mikuriya Mikuni.

While spending time as Mikuni, Hiroki is involved in finding out a secret about her he'd rather not. At the same time, when seeking to go back to his own body, the person occupying it tells him something outrageous has just happened!

What happened to Hiroki's body during the incident? And what is the idol Mikuni's big secret? Be witness to the suspense as these mysteries pile up!
Go to Mayonaka no X Giten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cleans for chapter 3 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies
Topic Cleans For Chapter 1 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies

378 Comments

Midnight cross method= bizarre swinger party

LMAO! That level 9000 caught me of guard!

giphy.gif

i fell for it xD

The MC's classmate has the biggest chance of being the culprit of his sister's murder. She is the only character so far who knew both him and his sister before the murder and she seems to hold some affection to the MC.

His sister might have killed herself because she wanted to become a man, as shown in the first chapter, just like the MC who wanted to be a woman. Maybe someone else told her she would be able to become a man forever by killing herself while on a man's body or something like that. I don't think the other characters have a reason to kill his sister.

The psychological factor just went up a notch but the ecchi meter also increased in a weird way...speechless.

Joke aside, this "X" person somehow behaves in a very feminine way, giving me the impression the "culprit" might be a lady. Well, I mean just look at how Hiroki acts all crude while in Kaede's body, how do I say it...all of his masculine aura is showing?

However Sachi seems like a very well-mannered person(almost girly, if you ask me :P) Regarding the "evening party", I don't think things are that simple with "X" being the current prime suspect, there may be more than meets the eye. That being said,  the mystery element is still strong enough to keep me interested. :)

LMAO! That level 9000 caught me of guard!

giphy.gif

Eh, making the suspect to a character like this "X" is a huge disappointment for me. Guess I should have expected an antagonist like that to appear since there are other powers besides the swapping... Boo. Was hoping all participants were people with their own troubles, not another crazy guy drowning in his own ideals/power character type. Ah, I digress, not really proven he's the suspect yet.

That female classmate character has a chance to be the suspect. Because her lines about his sister, and almost every character so far has been part of the ritual.

Please don't abuse your loli guys :(

Also..."for the nonce?" This word choice lols...

It will be very interesting to see how they find out the culprit at the party. I mean everybody swaps bodies and they don't even know anything about him/her in the first place!

damn I never thought I'd ever see potential yaoi in the body of girls.

lololol, wheres the detective conan?

well...things are more complex than it actually is!

Please, that sinister smile in chapter 6? Who didn't see that coming?

But people, be more mindful and discreet about your comments. You're leaving blatant spoilers for people. 

Sadly , the next book will be out after a whole year -_-

Yup to much time

Welp,

Should've seen Killer Loli coming...

It was pretty obvious, so yes you should've.

@evilsyaoran

Spoiler

I FUCKING CALLED! I KNEW SHE WAS THE MURDERER!

Oh, you think so? ... :x

Newcomer to the series here. I came, I saw the hot NEET onee-chan, and told myself that I would enjoy the fuck outta this series.

7 chapters later...well, I'm still enjoying it, but...

Q_Q

Spoiler

Not surprise at all, I saw it coming from 1.36 miles away.

Welp,

Should've seen Killer Loli coming...

I put my bet that MC neesan -> MC on the first chapter then proceed to kill her own body

Aah I had just finished stormlight archive and its an awesome book so I used that name for our group XD

Sadly , the next book will be out after a whole year -_-

Just found out this manga today. I have to say that the author is fucking great for writing a rather dark story but at the same time add some comedy. Definitely following this!

I FUCKING CALLED! I KNEW SHE WAS THE MURDERER!

What a tweeeeeeeest

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics