Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 158votes)

Mayonaka no X Giten

Alt Names: alt 半夜的X仪式alt 真夜中のX儀典alt Mayonaka no Cross Methodalt Midnight Cross Method
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Bareisho
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki has a plump NEET Shut-in for an older sister, which leads him to always think "It's better to be a girl!"

While taking care of his plump lazy self-centered sister Yui, he has finally had enough of her behaviour, and snaps at her. Griping about his plump sister, Hiroki mutters "I wish we weren't related", and accesses a mysterious website address.

The website claims to allow you to enter the body of another person, as long as you are willing to make your own body available as well. Skeptical, Hiroki tries the service and winds up in the body of popular idol Mikuriya Mikuni.

While spending time as Mikuni, Hiroki is involved in finding out a secret about her he'd rather not. At the same time, when seeking to go back to his own body, the person occupying it tells him something outrageous has just happened!

What happened to Hiroki's body during the incident? And what is the idol Mikuni's big secret? Be witness to the suspense as these mysteries pile up!
Go to Mayonaka no X Giten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cleans for chapter 3 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies
Topic Cleans For Chapter 1 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies

378 Comments

Dat chapter 11 ~~

This manga's pretty funny sometimes.

Urgh, I can't stand how stupid the MC is in this. Don't let yourself get molested in someone else's body you retard. 

LMAO 

Seriously, contextless, that last phrase would've been absolutely creepy

God i'm dying here

After all that Mikuni ass, I'm terribly urged to re-read Bareisho's other works... again.

I'm such a simple man.

Phew! I'm so relieved that Ms.Shin is there. Jeezus Christ. I was so fucking nervous and worried through out that chapter I thought my heart was going to explode.

And there you have guys the 11th chapter way sooner than anyone of you expected XD. Thanks yaboku94 and dowolf for this. Yaboku did the redraws and dowolf as always completed the translation way earlier. :)

After latest chapter, one thing has been on my mind.

Spoiler

I think I said this previously...

My suspicion is that they find someone, ask if they want to see a 'magic trick,' lock 'themselves' in a box of some kind, tell the other person to hold up one of the 'cards' to the opposite end of their card and get transferred that way.

Basically, all they have to do is get someone who is willing to go anywhere near a person who is, themselves, trapped in some way to come close enough and do the body swap ritual. It isn't like anyone would believe that what they are doing would cause them to swap bodies... until it was too late. Then, once they return, broken and crippled, they reswap back to their original bodies and leave the person to die, or with whatever the consequences of their midnight actions are...

Honestly, it isn't like anyone would believe the story afterward... until it was, again, too late.

After latest chapter, one thing has been on my mind.

Spoiler

I/We'll try. I overextended myself and been winding down from that stuff to reach a manageable level again.

May I just take the time to say: Thank you for doing this completely free and voluntary work that you have so kindly chosen to do for us? Without you (or someone like you) we wouldn't be able to enjoy the... sometimes horrors... of this manga.

I/We'll try. I overextended myself and been winding down from that stuff to reach a manageable level again.

I wish the updates for this series were more frequent, it's a damn good mystery.

Haha jesus...

Spoiler

Of course 'she' is. It isn't actually 'her,' but someone who is using her body. I would feel bad enough for the people whose bodies are being used if they were effectively being raped (although they wouldn't experience it, their bodies would still be affected by it), but that they are going to be beaten, bruised and torn apart... There is no way the owners of the bodies consented to that... (or were told what was actually going to happen...)

OMG..
Noooooo.....

this getting interesting

Believe It's going to get a lot more intresting, just hope that I can soon release chap 11 for you guys to enjoy.

OMG..
Noooooo.....

this getting interesting

Haha jesus...

Spoiler

This stuff sounds like something PervySageChuck would enjoy, for some reason

i wonder why

Well, in case you hadn't noticed yet, this story revolves around the fact that half the people doing the midnight cross method are complete nutcases. Remember what happened to the beautiful NEET onee-san? This isn't exclusively being done by innocent little high schoolers.

I just feel sorry for the poor, unfortunate bastards whose bodies those people are using. I kind of doubt that it is entirely consensual given "I lost my eye." was 'normal'. I don't imagine they (those whose bodies were used before) were very happy when they got them back...

WHAT THE........ I hope that last scene is just some misunderstanding. I mean the attitude of "LOL NOT MY BODY SO WHATEVERS" makes no sense since you're also giving up control of your own body. I mean if everyone was crazy wouldn't that lead to a lot of.. yeah you get the idea.

Well, in case you hadn't noticed yet, this story revolves around the fact that half the people doing the midnight cross method are complete nutcases. Remember what happened to the beautiful NEET onee-san? This isn't exclusively being done by innocent little high schoolers.

Just started reading ch1, and after reading the series description, I just have one thing to ask:

Spoiler

WHAT THE........ I hope that last scene is just some misunderstanding. I mean the attitude of "LOL NOT MY BODY SO WHATEVERS" makes no sense since you're also giving up control of your own body. I mean if everyone was crazy wouldn't that lead to a lot of.. yeah you get the idea.

I guess, the 'I'm gay' excuse doesn't always work... LMAO

I hope they really clean up their mess in previous chapters. Geez.

I think so too, or at the very least not at the end.  It made me think the chapter was cut off for a second.

Pretty sure page 30 should have been between pages 25 and 26 instead.

Sorry will re upload it

I hope they really clean up their mess in previous chapters. Geez.

IT'S TIME.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics