Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 191votes)

Kyou no Kerberos

Alt Names: alt 今日のケルベロスalt 地狱三头犬的日常alt Kyou no Cerberusalt Today's Cerberus
Author: Sakurai Ato
Artist: Sakurai Ato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This Manga has been Licensed in English, and will no longer be scanlated. Please support the magaka by buying your own copy! :)

Ever since a childhood incident, Chiaki has never been able to truly feel joy or have fun. One day, his traveling father sends him a mysterious cardboard box. Once opened, a girl who calls herself Kerberos pops out of the box! This girl, who has three personalities in one, vows to protect Chiaki from all harm. Will Chiaki be able to live with this three-in-one girl?
Go to Kyou no Kerberos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

252 Comments

yes they tell us to purchase yet its never available except pokemon bs or raws from jp.

just like shonen jump in english i cant buy it D=

Don't feel too sad, I was more than willing to give Jump money for the Viz english version... But the manga lineup is only super popular series, no Saiki for us.

Though if you like the mega shonen then yea you are missing out on legally supporting them.

As much as I like free manga, I understand mangaka need to eat. 

If they sell the tanks at a reasonable price I might pick them up.  

Takes one to know.

he... hehehe ha ha HA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

heh, sorry I couldn't keep it in.

So what is this not going to be posted here anymore? Well that's a bitch but I can understand if so, though I'll still complain because I just don't have enough disposable income to actually buy manga volumes and likely won't for some time to come. Though to be fair first on my list of manga to actually buy would be pokemon. Just never could find good scans of the johto arc

I don't know if the manga community is full of assholes or the manga industry is so shitty that 3 volumes is enough to warrant international licensing.

Takes one to know.

I don't know if the manga community is full of assholes or the manga industry is so shitty that 3 volumes is enough to warrant international licensing.

Not quite sure either, but if it's in any way related to anime publishers, I can kinda understand the ruckus. I can only say something about my own country of course, but I gotta admit, that fansubbers sometimes do a way better job at subbin' in comparison to those people, that actually try to earn money with it. They have weird translations, timing mistakes, weird font and color choices and they don't even do freakin typesets most of the time. I heard a similiar thing about Mangas from a friend (I don't buy physical copies, it's just not my kinda thing), that some publishers don't do appropriate cleaning and redrawing for example + weird translation choices.... so yeah, I dunno if that's the case for the US and other places, but I can relate to people complaining at least a little bit. I still think it's a great thing for animes/mangas to get licensed though, because the better it will sell, the more stuff we'll get in the future without having to rely on e.g. fan translations. (Even though the majority of the scanlation community are pretty chill and cool folks. I'm proud to be a part of that tbh~ ^_^ At least that's the case for Batoto, I don't think it's the same for other sites..)

Wow, 3(?) volumes published and asking if its a success apparently elicits mockery.

Hopefully somone will scan the licensed version for us :D, fuck the region blocks...

too bad where i live i cant buy this D=, just like shonen jump in english i cant buy it D=

What the hell happened? The quality's so goddamn downgraded!

Where's my usual high quality cleaning, high quality typesetting, high quality proofreading?

This isn't quality. It's QUALITY.

However, I think I'll buy the books as hard copies when available. Otherwise, I won't get to flash em with my naruto (wwwwww) collection.

any idea where we could buy the manga?

oh and, suck for it to be licenced. 

roze > cerberus (the other 2) > nekomara
or just
roze > other heroines XDD
fix'd

Nah.

Roze>Kuro>Komone>Hako>Shirogane

I did it again.

Spoiler

Do you know where people in The USA will be able to buy the ebooks from?

The Interwebs (¬‿¬)

Hey guys? Chapters 6 and 7 are already done. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kyou_no_cerberus/

And also, this is licensed, and the tankobons will be sold as e-books

Do you know where people in The USA will be able to buy the ebooks from?

Is this series so successful that it was licensed already?

inconceivable-380x213_zpsb30f261f.jpg
Spoiler

he... hehehe ha ha HA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

heh, sorry I couldn't keep it in.

...maybe? It's going to be released electronically/digitally so it's obviously not THAT popular. But...... OH! And I'm posting Tribuo Scans' scans of Kyou no Cerberus. Because it's on Mangahere and I'd like to pad our resume. And I'm going to miss this series. It was fun and I got to meet wonderful people because of this series bringing me to scanslate. Good bye Kyou no Cerberus. And hello bourbon. And Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

> Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Spoiler

For me, I prefer the Cerberus... it's 3 in 1.

...maybe? It's going to be released electronically/digitally so it's obviously not THAT popular. But...... OH! And I'm posting Tribuo Scans' scans of Kyou no Cerberus. Because it's on Mangahere and I'd like to pad our resume. And I'm going to miss this series. It was fun and I got to meet wonderful people because of this series bringing me to scanslate. Good bye Kyou no Cerberus. And hello bourbon. And Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Hey guys? Chapters 6 and 7 are already done. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kyou_no_cerberus/

And also, this is licensed, and the tankobons will be sold as e-books

The most powerful rival arrives, much bromance.

Catsarebetter.... usually but cerberus > nekomata.

roze > cerberus (the other 2) > nekomara
or just
roze > other heroines XDD
fix'd

The most powerful rival arrives, much bromance.

Catsarebetter.... usually but cerberus > nekomata.
I miss Pumpkin-chan. T_T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics