Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 191votes)

Kyou no Kerberos

Alt Names: alt 今日のケルベロスalt 地狱三头犬的日常alt Kyou no Cerberusalt Today's Cerberus
Author: Sakurai Ato
Artist: Sakurai Ato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This Manga has been Licensed in English, and will no longer be scanlated. Please support the magaka by buying your own copy! :)

Ever since a childhood incident, Chiaki has never been able to truly feel joy or have fun. One day, his traveling father sends him a mysterious cardboard box. Once opened, a girl who calls herself Kerberos pops out of the box! This girl, who has three personalities in one, vows to protect Chiaki from all harm. Will Chiaki be able to live with this three-in-one girl?
Go to Kyou no Kerberos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

252 Comments

I think Kerberos and the Doge shiba inu would be best of friends...

Thank you CAT scan for picking this up!

This nigga gonna be like a summoner ain't he or some shit.

They haven't taken down anything, those are all in chap 0 and 1.

huuuuh idk. I must have been drunk or something,because i read chapter 3 & 4 or maybe it was just in parts? can't say but i guess you're right about chapter 0 & 1.

Cat scanlatings Dogs... Well, the lack of kemonomimi is something that needs to be fixed.

I want to pet the jack-o-lantern too, soo cute

rena_s_gonna_take_you_home___by_torchicg

Yay! Update! Really enjoy this one.

So cerberus and jack-o-lantern,next chapter :izanagi vs izanami the foggy town inaba

This looks nice, thanks for the scan ^^

Spoiler

My feels organ has taken a direct hit D:

Than they must have taken them down, I've read up to where all the personality's have shown up. Also i have read the chapter where her little brother shows up,and when one of the personality's explains why his life is the way it is.

They haven't taken down anything, those are all in chap 0 and 1.

Uh maybe cause Purr-Nyan is the leader of CAT SCANS.

No what he meant is that a cat lover is scantalating a dog series, that's how its ironic.

Thanks for the new chapter Purr-Nyan, you're the best!

I hope the Jack-O-Lantern doesn't Turn out to be a girl or something. That's way too cliche and predictable. I'd prefer it to just stay as a spirit. Of course, knowing Japan, the mangaka would probably jump at the chance of having a way to insert more fan service.

Considering Kerboros is 3 in 1 it probably shouldn't come to that.

I hope the Jack-O-Lantern doesn't Turn out to be a girl or something. That's way too cliche and predictable. I'd prefer it to just stay as a spirit. Of course, knowing Japan, the mangaka would probably jump at the chance of having a way to insert more fan service.

For  brief, fleeting moment, I actually had the notion (or hope rather) that the transfer student would be the Jack-O-Lantern. 

I was hoping that the Jack-O-Lantern would transform into a girl... and then there would be 2 transfer students.

pfft you stupid cat.

doing a dog series.

For  brief, fleeting moment, I actually had the notion (or hope rather) that the transfer student would be the Jack-O-Lantern. 

this is interesting

Pyro Jack!!! Now where's Jack Frost Hee Ho?

the first chapter of a group that calls itself cat is a doggy series

maybe because the MC apron says CAT LIFE ?

the first chapter of a group that calls itself cat is a doggy series

I get this feeling the principal somehow knows. hell, I won't be surprised if he's actually Charon who came to keep an eye on the Chiaki.

Your name's pretty ironic too (no offense) - I like the "Purr-Nyan" name >.<

Uh maybe cause Purr-Nyan is the leader of CAT SCANS.

The transfer student.. I saw that coming from 100000000 miles away

Spoiler

I knew it would come down to this. The typical cliché scene of manga...

Wish it would be this easy to get into any school in reality. Life's a b*tch!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics